We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first ever toke of dmt Options

Dan1779
#1 Posted : 12/29/2019 7:39:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ill keep it brief but my background of psychedelics before this was only 2 acid trips so I am far from experienced.

I put one layering of dmt crystal ontop a half packed cone of green, and then layered more green on top. I sit on my bed and pull the whole cone in one pull and hold the smoke, as i exhale i immediately realise what I've actually done and i was overcome with fear and excitement because of the anticipation as i felt my body succumb to the anaesthesia effect I fell backwards and my mate grabbed the bong from my hand.

There was no sounds, no geometric patterns. For a moment it was completely silent. and then I woke up, I was holding an awareness someplace else, there was impossible architecture in every direction and the mind blowing reds and oranges that filled this high tech, alien looking space craft seemed alive.

But that was hardly my focus as since the moment i awoke there, there was a being that was clearly observing me. I can only describe it as an energetic presence which appeared to be shape shifting, as it moved it left a trail that would snake back to centre once it stopped. It danced around me and seemed over the top excited that i was there. But at first it didn't seem personally concerned with my feelings, thoughts or emotions.

It brought into focus a device i describe like those overheads lights you have at the dentist which it brought inches away from my face.

And then we sat in silence for moment. as it looked at me, it took a smiling face like a mask and was almost eagerly nodding like it was waiting for me to do something.

All of sudden I was interrupted. A friend of mine i had forget was coming had been running late walked into the room. I opened my eyes and the world exploded with details, I went to extend my arm to my friend and tried to greet him, but as soon as i opened my mouth to speak my focus shot straight back to ceiling and i was back on the other side, I was now speaking a language that was pure syntax, no meaning, just emotive frequency that was spewing from my mind like i stepped on a play button for a recording in the back of my head. The entity watching started grinning hysterically and was overcome with excitement.

Every word i spoke of this language produced a bright blue light from my mouth that shot like a laser into the device sitting above my face and all the cogs of the device and wall behind the entity starting turning as it was gaining power. as the machine powered up i felt a lump in my throat manifest which started being pulled up out of me. The entity leaned in with anticipation.

I looked up at the entity. truly petrified at this point. my expectations for the experience was shattered and i didn't feel safe as i gave way to being astonished.

I lost complete focus and stopped chanting. The machine begin turning off and the cogs stopped turning. The entity look angry in a non violent way, just like a little frustrated. and all i focused on at this point was observing the entity, trying to make out a clear depiction I could bring back.

and in a sudden manner the entity was no longer where I was looking, it had morphed into a physical entity. It now appeared as a humanoid with the lower half of a carpet snake. She had a feminine appearance and her skin was pale white with perfectly round yellow dots. She was wrapping all around me and making eye contact with me, but she was wearing what looked like a clown mask (like the one of the puppet from five nights at freddys) and i hear a female voice whisper "he's not ready" in all directions around me. She then 'blew me a kiss' which transferred something from her to me, i psychically felt it go down my throat.

and i was back. as quick as it started it was over. I raced outside as the psychedelic effects wore off i stood there appreciating the reality i live in for being a perfect home.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 12/30/2019 10:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
first ever toke of dmt

Yes, many of us here have had a 'first-ever'.

Your experience sounds like it was quite an adventure, you wrote it up nicely, thanks for sharing that.
You mention you '...gave way to being astonished'.
I do that, often. I guess I'm too easy, but it kind of is me, in life, in general. So I try to roll with it.

Anyway, welcome, and I hope to read more of your explorations.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Dan1779
#3 Posted : 12/30/2019 11:50:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am trying to build up the courage to explore again. It's been 3 days since my experience and I can feel my ego morphing and centralising the experience. Like each passing moment I substitute the 'divine and transcendental' for 'logic and reasoning' even though i am well aware how I'm bullshitting myself in order to cope. It's an odd feeling like separation of mind and body.

A friend of mine has suggested an lsd trip for new years tonight, to use it as a time of reflection. I think I'll take his advice.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/30/2019 11:56:37 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

hahahaha! Truly astonishing. Beautiful, really. Thank you for reporting back. A flower for you, buddah to be❀
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Dan1779
#5 Posted : 12/31/2019 12:22:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply. "A flower for you, buddah to be" that really resonates with me. I'm not sure why. But i appreciate your kindness