We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Spiritual quotes Options

anon_003
#61 Posted : 12/20/2015 9:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Man, when you lose your laugh, you lose your footing" - Ken Kesey
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cognitive Heart
#62 Posted : 12/26/2015 9:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The brain gives the heart its sight. The heart gives the brain its vision." - Rob Kall
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

JDSalinger
#63 Posted : 12/31/2015 5:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Identification with your mind creates an opaque screen of concepts, labels, images, words, judgments, and definitions that blocks all true relationship. It comes between you and yourself, between you and your fellow man and woman, between you and nature, between you and God. It is this screen of thought that creates the illusion of separateness, the illusion that there is you and a totally separate "other." You then forget the essential fact that, underneath the level of physical appearances and separate forms, you are one with all that is."
Eckhart Tolle
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

CultiV8
#64 Posted : 1/1/2016 9:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anon_003 wrote:
"Man, when you lose your laugh, you lose your footing" - Ken Kesey

Love this - Wolfe is such a great writer and Kesey is such a great character

"I was about six years old and was watching my little sister in her highchair drinking milk. Suddenly I saw it was like pouring God into God if you know what I mean."
- J.D. Salinger, "Teddy"

thymamai
#65 Posted : 1/2/2016 7:33:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“Chin up, Ferdinand," I kept saying to myself, to keep up my courage. "What with being chucked out of everywhere, you're sure to find whatever it is that scares all those bastards so. It must be at the end of the night, and that's why they're so dead set against going to the end of the night.”

― Louis-Ferdinand Céline, Journey to the End of the Night

Rising Spirit
#66 Posted : 1/3/2016 5:09:50 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

It's been quite a while since I've posted Boo in these hallowed halls of perceptual exploration. Been kinda deep into the emptiness of sheer silence, as of late. But Happy New Year 2016, all of you fine Folks! Big grin

"God the Divine Light... the spiralling spirit of universal being, shimmering within the core, epicenter of each and all of us, is an ever-opening fulcrum of conscious-awareness, which spontaneously creates the fabric of all streams of reality. Here, there and everywhere! Each variation of Self is the primary cause and the very source of it's own being."
Rising Spirit

"Unity defines multiplicity, Omniscience shapes sentience, symmetry lingers in all variagation. Ergo, the spark of spirit contains it's own blooming soul essence, curiously worshipping the mystery of manifestation through limitless lenses of observation, birthed freely as the Tao's own ever widening panorama of seemingly individualized experiences of self-discovery."
Rising Spirit

"Deep within the minds and hearts of the reflection of the Indivisible, shimmers that light which each are, deepest inside. Absolute and relative aspects of existential being are clearly mirrored in one another, seamlessly interwoven as a whole. This life within our perception, this is the epic journey of the human person. The muse of the intrepid psychonaut?"
Rising Spirit

"The Omniself is that which sees through all eyes, feels through all hearts, shines with an almost indefinable quality, possessing a wholly ineffable nature, which endlessly crystallizes as myriad refractions. Present and hiddenly effulgent, humming steadily throughout this multifaceted dreamscape within a dream... igniting that which we all co-exude and interconnectedly, share. Within this vast and intimate web, pulses The One. For where we are arriving at, is where we began. Here we are, dawning into awakening, now and forevermore."
Rising Spirit

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

InLaKesh
#67 Posted : 1/3/2016 1:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit wrote:

It's been quite a while since I've posted Boo in these hallowed halls of perceptual exploration. Been kinda deep into the emptiness of sheer silence, as of late. But Happy New Year 2016, all of you fine Folks! Big grin

Happy new year !
It makes me happy to see you posting here again !
Smile
I saw this post minutes before sitting with the little smoke inspired by you.

namaste
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

SpartanII
#68 Posted : 1/4/2016 11:25:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Every sentient entity in the multiverse is both an observer and an object of perception, and the source from which they emanate is the Primary Observer, which is unadulterated Consciousness itself. Before emanation, perception can not take place because perception involves both an observer and that which is observed."

and

"[The universe is apparently] constructed (and thus in such as way as to be able) to see itself. But in order to do so, evidently it must first cut itself up into at least one state which sees, and at least one other state which is seen. In this severed and mutilated condition, whatever it sees is only partially itself...But, in any attempt to see itself as an object, it must, equally undoubtedly, act so as to make itself distinct from, and therefore, false to, itself. In this condition it will always partially elude itself." (55)

"Thus consciousness is prior to observation. Combine this logical necessity with emanation and we see that whatever the Cosmic Mind imagines cannot be separated from its source. It follows then, that as the matter-energy created within this explosive act of imagination expands and fragments, becoming ever more complex, each emerging monad of fresh awareness perceives as a subjective fractal of the objective One Mind in whatever dimension it finds itself. Hence universe becomes Multiverse."

"What better way for "God" to know himself than to divide his awareness so that "he" can observe objectively as creator and subjectively as creation?"

-The Cracking Tower by Jim DeKorne

1. The World Is What You Think It Is.
2. There are no limits.
3. Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.
4. Now Is The Moment Of Power.
5. To Love Is To Be Happy With (someone or something).
6. All Power Comes From Within.
7. Effectiveness Is The Measure Of Truth.

-The 7 Huna Principles

"Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within."

-Eckhart Tolle

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…”

-Hermes Trismegistus

"Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain about, or regret, anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges. As is always the case in the doings and not-doings of warriors, personal power is the only thing that matters. The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or as a curse."

"Now you must detach yourself; detach yourself from everything. Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he is incapable of abandoning himself to anything. Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he can't deny himself anything. A man of that sort, however, does not crave, for he has acquired a silent lust for life and for all things of life. He knows his death is stalking him and won't give him time to cling to anything, so he tries, without craving, all of everything."

"We are perceivers. The world that we perceive, though, was created by a description that was told to us since the moment we were born."

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is
that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary
man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse."

"We are dealing with that immensity out there. To turn that magnificence out there into reasonableness doesn't do anything for you. Here, surrounding us, is eternity itself. To engage in reducing it to a manageable nonsense is petty and outright disastrous."

“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.”

"Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone."

"The internal dialogue is what grounds people in the daily world. The world is such and such or so and so, only because we talk to ourselves about its being such and such and so and so. The passageway into the world of shamans opens up after the warrior has learned to shut off his internal dialogue.”

"Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy. My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself."

"Warriors take strategic inventories. They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy. The strategic inventory covers only behavioral patterns that are not essential to our survival and well-being. In the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it. One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it. The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability."

"You should not have remorse for anything you have done, because to isolate one's acts as being mean, or ugly, or evil is to place an unwarranted importance on the self. Well-being is a condition one has to groom, a condition one has to become acquainted with in order to seek it."

"Beware of those who weep with realization, for they have realized nothing.”

-Don Juan/Carlos Castaneda

tseuq
#69 Posted : 4/28/2016 8:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Only the one who is not fearing the gods is free.
[source: I don't know]

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

DmnStr8
#70 Posted : 4/30/2016 12:03:35 AM

Come what may

I am already given to the power that rules my fate.

I cling to nothing, so I have nothing to defend.

I have no thoughts, so I will see.

I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.

Detached and at ease, I will dart past the eagle.

To be free.

~The Shaman's Prayer
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Cognitive Heart
#71 Posted : 4/30/2016 11:43:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

See what you say before you say what you see. - Unknown
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Peterpal
#72 Posted : 5/11/2016 1:55:33 PM

Peterpal

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. Denis Waitley
Thumbs up

DmnStr8
#73 Posted : 5/15/2016 7:52:08 AM

Come what may

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. ~Martin Luther King
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Wolfnippletip
#74 Posted : 5/19/2016 8:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion. - Edgar Allen Poe
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

digitalvygr
#75 Posted : 5/25/2016 3:47:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” Meister Eckhart

tseuq
#76 Posted : 6/5/2016 12:53:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Just for this moment, let go of the need to understand anything. So, that you are truly present in this moment, just right now, just what is." Eckhart Tolle

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

TheWizard
#77 Posted : 6/5/2016 1:32:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.” Terence McKenna

Big grin

The Wizard
The Wizard Razz

*The Wizard assumes that all mentioned sacraments are used legally and responsibly

Test your stuff!

Be1ng
#78 Posted : 1/23/2019 7:36:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Rumi wrote:
Darkness may hide the trees and the flowers from the eyes but it cannot hide love from the soul.

FranLover
#79 Posted : 12/31/2019 12:01:34 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#80 Posted : 12/31/2019 12:03:03 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish

- Terence McKenna
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

«PREV2345NEXT