We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The Meaning of Jesters in DMT Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 12/29/2019 9:38:51 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The jester is the self referential consciousness--self referencing, self sustaining source of all creation--encoding the message 'Its a Joke.' This in itself is proof of its infinite intelligence, compassion, and its divine purpose of Unity/Communion with the Ultimate Reality. And humor this deep is a sign of profound intelligence and labyrinth like complexity.

The Joke is the Illusion that is the World

The world is like the snake in the string. You look at the string from a wrong angle and confuse it with a snake, and so you get scared, you scream and run, or whatever...but they are different realities; one the reality of the snake, the other the reality of the string. So when you see the snake in the string you are caught in the illusion. This is the world. Its in many ways like a dream. Its in many ways an illusion.

If you follow the thought process it naturally leads to the understanding that consciousness is infinite bliss. Consciousness/awareness is bliss. This is what is known as Truth, as the Tao, as Krishna, etc, etc.

The fact that I forget this all the time and get caught up in bad thoughts or emotions (illusions), and that I dont experience bliss every second of life is because of the ilusion that is the world; Its a deep and vast Forgetfulness which pervades the Dao [This value of cosmic forgetfulness needs further contemplation]

Since we miss out on bliss, the self referential consciousness laughs with us, because the illusion is so obvious! Just seeing dogs, a plant, anything at all, will directly point towards infinite intelligence. The knowledge is right in front of our eyes and in us--yet we never look either at the world or at ourselves. This is a fact. People actually don't meditate and people actually don't look at things as to pierce through them with the eye of infinite knowledge.

And thats the joke ! That its so obvious that its an illusion but that we do not see it. So it becomes a joke to that infinite intelligence which all of us are. It says "its a joke" through the jester hoping that we can see that the world we live in and the way we live is a joke compared to how we could be living if only we could awaken.

But even that intelligence telling ourselves "look its a joke" doesn't get the message through. And so they laugh. Its impossible for them to get the message across.

Transcending illusion is the Tao. This is in the records. In Christianity, in Buddhism, in all traditions; Cosmic consciousness/Unity consciousness.

"“Few cross over the river. Most are stranded on this side. On the riverbank they run up and down. But the wise man, following the way, Crosses over, beyond the reach of death. He leaves the dark way For the way of light.”
— Buddha
FranLover attached the following image(s):
Dimentio.full.1312123.jpg (674kb) downloaded 452 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 12/29/2019 2:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would love to meet a jester in hyperspace. Never seen one although it is a common spice manifestation.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
ae1ce99a6eb5751c1229a7cf37887b94--mandolin-jester.jpg (13kb) downloaded 430 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 12/29/2019 2:44:53 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’ve met one once and felt his presence many times. And at the time, I’m my life, everything was sorta a joke. I was following my blind, bad habit, ego driven self and the joke was how many bad reactions were resulting from theses blind but confident decisions at the time. He was just sitting back and watching the show.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Loverofallthings
#4 Posted : 12/29/2019 5:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only “jester” type being I have encountered was wearing a mask and he was popping up here and there as I passed through the chrysanthemum. It was quite scary, to have an uncontrollable thing trying to startle and set me off balance.

GoneWiththeWind
#5 Posted : 12/29/2019 8:11:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's amazing how similar our experiences are. No matter where I go in hyperspace or what I see, the feeling of this cosmic joke permeates the entire experience. There is this consistent feeling of reassurance and humor, sometimes to the point that I completely lose it and laugh my guts out like a lunatic. It feels like all of existence is laughing with me.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 12/30/2019 6:52:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover, well said!

To paraphrase with my own words: I always say that God is the best joker and the best joke is right there under our nose, infront of our eyes, but the joke is so good that we are not getting it and that makes it extra funny Smile

Jesters were always a recurring theme for me in DMT trips. I view them as harsh teachers, but necessary ones. Because if you can't laugh at the silliness of our existence, you can't appreciate the greatness of it Love

VibeSurfer
#7 Posted : 1/17/2020 6:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love that first paragraph. Humor is so integral to happiness and I think a lot of people forget that as they age. Intelligence is a wonderful counterpart to humor and I love the presence of these constructs impacting my DMT trips.

A great read all in all. Thank you for writing it my friendBig grin
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Achilles
#8 Posted : 1/18/2020 12:45:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

Great post Fran Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up ... i think our brains 🧠 are the snake... our brains create our egos, our beliefs, and our fears. But when you go through ego death and break through the reality constructed by our brains and our five senses, You start to understand infinite information and consciousness on a whole new level. I like to hope when we die we’re released from our self constructed prison and left free to continue experiencing existence without the restraints of self. Idk if that’s how it works but hey... a guy can dream.
This guys ego ^

JCpenny420
#9 Posted : 1/18/2020 1:33:54 AM

Cats rule!

Achilles wrote:
Great post Fran Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up ... i think our brains 🧠 are the snake... our brains create our egos, our beliefs, and our fears. But when you go through ego death and break through the reality constructed by our brains and our five senses, You start to understand infinite information and consciousness on a whole new level. I like to hope when we die we’re released from our self constructed prison and left free to continue experiencing existence without the restraints of self. Idk if that’s how it works but hey... a guy can dream.

oh damn do i ever wish the exact same thing!!! great read BTW fran, ive yet to meet the jesters but when i do i will be sure to write a nice detailed trip report for you friendly folk PleasedPleased

love and peace
"Reality is only an illusion"

coAsTal
#10 Posted : 1/18/2020 1:36:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came into this thread expecting to read another tired, juvenile statement about hallucinatory clown beings-- as is so often told by countless newcomers with pre-conceived notions of literal "entities" that they still think are external to their own consciousness...

...but you did so much more, and better.

What a exceptional essay, my friend-- it not only rings true, but remains grounded in ultimate reality without relying on imaginary hyperspace aliens.

Good to see such intellect and reason Thumbs up

Loveall
#11 Posted : 1/18/2020 1:55:56 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

GoneWiththeWind wrote:
It's amazing how similar our experiences are. No matter where I go in hyperspace or what I see, the feeling of this cosmic joke permeates the entire experience. There is this consistent feeling of reassurance and humor, sometimes to the point that I completely lose it and laugh my guts out like a lunatic. It feels like all of existence is laughing with me.

I've been there. LoL.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

VibeSurfer
#12 Posted : 1/18/2020 10:24:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
GoneWiththeWind wrote:

I've been there. LoL.

One of the best places to be Rolling eyes
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

FranLover
#13 Posted : 1/18/2020 11:20:53 AM

Loverofallthings wrote:
The only “jester” type being I have encountered was wearing a mask and he was popping up here and there as I passed through the chrysanthemum. It was quite scary, to have an uncontrollable thing trying to startle and set me off balance.

Well its very important to keep in mind that there should be no one there to get startled or off balance. If as psychonauts we can completely silence the mind, keep it completely still, for the 10 minutes that the experience lasts, then the experience will be of a much more transcendental nature. This is to be discovered experimentally. We must die. We must certainly die to thought and to all forms of conditioning set in place through our being human and all that.

God bless !
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#14 Posted : 1/18/2020 11:33:24 AM

coAsTal wrote:
I came into this thread expecting to read another tired, juvenile statement about hallucinatory clown beings-- as is so often told by countless newcomers with pre-conceived notions of literal "entities" that they still think are external to their own consciousness...

...but you did so much more, and better.

What a exceptional essay, my friend-- it not only rings true, but remains grounded in ultimate reality without relying on imaginary hyperspace aliens.

Good to see such intellect and reason Thumbs up

Thank you, I'm always very glad and surprised when something I say hits the mark. Its a rare occurrence.

People are so alienated from their own soul that when they meet their soul they think it comes from another star system — Terence McKenna

Achilles
#15 Posted : 1/18/2020 11:34:34 AM

I is the obstacle.

FranLover wrote:

Well its very important to keep in mind that there should be no one there to get startled or off balance. If as psychonauts we can completely silence the mind, keep it completely still, for the 10 minutes that the experience lasts, then the experience will be of a much more transcendental nature. This is to be discovered experimentally. We must die. We must certainly die to thought and to all forms of conditioning set in place through our being human and all that.

God bless !

Preach!!! 😁😁😁
This guys ego ^

FranLover
#16 Posted : 1/18/2020 11:41:22 AM

Achilles wrote:
Great post Fran Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up ... i think our brains 🧠 are the snake... our brains create our egos, our beliefs, and our fears. But when you go through ego death and break through the reality constructed by our brains and our five senses, You start to understand infinite information and consciousness on a whole new level.

Its the field of total knowledge.

Achilles wrote:
I like to hope when we die we’re released from our self constructed prison and left free to continue experiencing existence without the restraints of self. Idk if that’s how it works but hey... a guy can dream.

haha, why hope it when its clearly the case? Look deeply into the flower, deeply into the pattern on the skins or plumage of animals...the secret is in clear site. Insight into the nature of ultimate reality. Its also in the ancient records...known as Cosmology; Buddhist cosmology, Hindu cosmology, christian cosmology, etc. The truth is: Eternal Life. Not as a theory, but as a total fact to be discovered experiential and through divine and ultimate insight by means of a proper experience, a clear experience, a sharp experience in the field of I n f i n i t e P o s s i b i l i t i e s

Nibs
#17 Posted : 2/14/2020 11:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All of my deep DMT experiences have summoned the jester, which is 4 encounters at this point. The first time he was very simple, very basic and almost child like. Then he started evolving and my trips would begin with the classic diamond checkered patterns surrounding his head. I have never been afraid of clowns but now I can feel him taunting and daring me to go through that door into the other side where he is waiting. My last encounter I started to seem him before i had even exhaled, there was a very sinister and maleficent vibe. It actually caused me to not want to let go which resulted in a very difficult trip.

I know he cant hurt me, but its frustrating to continue to be confronted by him and fail to get past, as though he is a gate keeper and wont allow me to meet the other entities on the other side until he is satisfied. I want to accept him, but something keeps holding me back from completely letting go now and being open to his message.

FranLover
#18 Posted : 2/14/2020 7:54:55 PM

Drink Aya...harmalas...ask help from the plants. Higher levels of concentration and purity translate into higher levels of consciousness, higher level of purpose in the different plains of cosmic consciousness; settle at peace, settle at peace. Different purpose of taking the sacred medicine; purpose of letting the mind settle in peace, tranquil. To be tried. Diet and long meditation before smoking. To be tried.

Propello
#19 Posted : 2/26/2020 9:07:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced tricksters in different shapes and settings. In my last travel there was a bunch of gnome tricksters who were throwing ping pong balls at my eyes. Real annoying. They told me to shut my eyes harder to avoid the balls. I did, and they started to throw balls again while laughing of stupid me. I started laughing hard myself after being tricked. Bastards! Big grin

Anyway, I find Dr. Joseph Campbell's view pretty interesting.

Jees
#20 Posted : 2/26/2020 9:54:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
Loveall wrote:
GoneWiththeWind wrote:

I've been there. LoL.

One of the best places to be Rolling eyes

Arguably the most major healer imaginable, the cosmic joke.
It's one of the rare things to bring back from it most easily ime, lot of stuff slips trough the fingers on return but that hard core humour seems to etch.

12NEXT