We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
You’re all staring at the wrong end. Amanita Muscaria, great YouTube channel. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 10/22/2019 6:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You’re all starting at the wrong end!Big grin

https://youtu.be/5kyK6-7hh_U

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dithyramb
#2 Posted : 10/22/2019 11:42:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Yugambeh. İt was good to be affirmed that psilocybin is about relationship and interconnectedness. While I agree that DMT is about otherness and Cosmic consciousness, I don't agree with her that this is also what ayahuasca is about. The Vine, and ayahuasca in it's original form is all about the Self. As is rue.

Amanita, I will learn what it is about in time. I have been picking and drying. Euphoric and energizing indeed Smile

Another plant which is all about bringing the darker aspects of the Self into the light is mugwort.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

FranLover
#3 Posted : 10/28/2019 11:38:17 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

dithyramb wrote:
Thanks, Yugambeh. İt was good to be affirmed that psilocybin is about relationship and interconnectedness. While I agree that DMT is about otherness and Cosmic consciousness, I don't agree with her that this is also what ayahuasca is about. The Vine, and ayahuasca in it's original form is all about the Self. As is rue.

Amanita, I will learn what it is about in time. I have been picking and drying. Euphoric and energizing indeed Smile

Another plant which is all about bringing the darker aspects of the Self into the light is mugwort.

What have been your experiences with Mugwort?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

dithyramb
#4 Posted : 10/29/2019 7:27:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mugwort induces very cohesive dreams for me. The whole night I have dreams that are like the continuation of each other, and it's all about one specific topic in my life that I have left in the dark and needs attention, which mugwort chooses. I remember all the dreams in the morning...

My explorarion outside of dreams has not really begun yet.

What's your experience with Mugwort?
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

infinitynlove
#5 Posted : 12/29/2019 7:40:15 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Great video

love her

Smile
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

FranLover
#6 Posted : 12/29/2019 9:54:00 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

dithyramb wrote:
What's your experience with Mugwort?

I smoke it and have used it in changa blends, and indeed I do remember its distinct power.

But I'm gonna try a tea in bed this week and let you know more thoroughly =) I hope it can help me achieve Samadhi in deep hypnagogic state. Any advice dosage wise ?

dithyramb wrote:
bringing the darker aspects of the Self into the light

is what dreams are all about. Its truly amazing how self conscious consciousness is.

Btw, I think so too ! DMT is cosmic consciousness and beyond; The Vine of the Soul is about the purity of Being in its deep silent, natural state. And shrooms are about interconectedness and nature. Totally !
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DeDao
#7 Posted : 1/3/2020 2:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amanita is definitely discriminated against.

I hear people taking micro doses. Supposedly it has some GABA-ergic activity.

Pretty cool.

I'd love to hear more about A.Musc

and for anyone who missed it here is the forum she mentions https://forum.amanitaresearch.com/
-

Have a good weekend. 2020 engaged.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."