We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Milky clouds vs nothing? Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 12/21/2019 4:17:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes when I vape dmt, after holding the hit at least 20 seconds, I will exhale huge milky clouds of vapor. However, there are times when no smoke/vapor is visible upon exhale. This has been experienced with my glass vapor genie as well as my healthstone pipe. Even when I can see no vapor, I can feel the hit in my lungs and experience the effects of the dmt. Why such a variation from smoalk to smoalk?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 12/21/2019 10:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would guess it could have to do with the temperature that the spice vaporized-- and density of the oils as well that come along-- I've noticed similar variations

SynKyd
#3 Posted : 12/28/2019 9:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Possibly your visual acuity or mental perception varies with the effects of your efforts also.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 12/29/2019 12:24:35 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Hummm...

My bet is that although practice makes perfect, in theory, in practice choosing an appropriate design (e.g. with provisions actually promoting reproductability) may help a lot.

Loveall
#5 Posted : 1/19/2020 2:31:57 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Maybe try to explicitly inhale fresh air at the end to make sure all the smoke gets into your lungs where it can be absorbed. See if that makes it more consistent.

Without being explicit about inhaling fresh air, the amount of smoke stuck in between your mouth and lungs will depend on how your hit ended.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Brennendes Wasser
#6 Posted : 3/11/2020 3:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

My opinion is that completely perfectly vaporized Spice will never give any clouds when exhalting, but doing Changa does it, as you will always burn stuff and therefore create clouds with toxic incineration products just like when using a cigarette.

Therefore the clouds of perfectly smooth vaporized Spice are very thin and not really recognizable, while doing Changa fills a bong with thick white vapor. If you would compress that clouds into a solid brick, this would be a black mess of tar - cant be avoided when doing Changa with a lighter (any sort of).

This made me quit Changa as when I looked at the bong at the end and observed the nasty black residues that I also inhale, I felt bad for my body Stop Crying or very sad Big grin Big grin .