We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to smoke DMT or DMT enhanced leaf best? Options

Vularin
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi peeps,

I have been reading up on this section on the forum, and a couple of questions still unclear to me:

1- Smoking pure DMT crytals
I myself have one of those little glass pipes with a glass globe on the end, but what is the best technic for smoking for one of these?

2- Smoking enhanced leaf
I found a lot of interesting recipes, but how does the actually step by step process work of smoking? Cause the 1:1 ratio seems a lot, compared to 100mg of pure dust when smoking pure..

3- The Machine
For the love of me I can't see how you put DMT crystals on the iron wool...doesn't it fall off?

If anyone can explain a step by step smoking turtorial that would be great!! Smile

Cheers,
V

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

panoramix
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vularin wrote:
Hi peeps,

I have been reading up on this section on the forum, and a couple of questions still unclear to me:

1- Smoking pure DMT crytals
I myself have one of those little glass pipes with a glass globe on the end, but what is the best technic for smoking for one of these?

2- Smoking enhanced leaf
I found a lot of interesting recipes, but how does the actually step by step process work of smoking? Cause the 1:1 ratio seems a lot, compared to 100mg of pure dust when smoking pure..

3- The Machine
For the love of me I can't see how you put DMT crystals on the iron wool...doesn't it fall off?

If anyone can explain a step by step smoking turtorial that would be great!! Smile

Cheers,
V

iw wold say for the freebase pute about 60mg of it in your vapo and heat is up wen it evaps smoke inheal slowly kiep it in for as long as u can exheal keep smoking until noting is left

for the leaf if u have a 50:50 retio smoke 100mg that is about 50mg in a pipe or bong kiep it in for as long as u can exheal keep smoking until noting is left

greets

Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:23:43 PM

The Great Namah

Don't have time for a step by step.

BUT:

Xtals: bed of leaf in a water bong or pipe. Use a screened bowl, put a layer of leaf ontop of the screen, not too much, just enough to cover it...put your 30-60mgs of spice on top of that, layer it evenly. Then add a thin layer of leaf on top of the spice. The top layer acts as insulation against the flame...the bottom layer acts as a sponge to soak up any spice that melts.

Enhanced leaf: Once made this is the easiesy way to transport, load up, and smoke...A 1:1 ratio enhanced leaf just means divide by 2 and that's the amount of spice in the mix...so 100mgs of enhanced leaf has 50mgs spice. Simply load this into a pipe or water bong and smoke.

Using room temperature water DOES NOT reduce the effects of the spice. In fact I get more from 50mgs out of a bong than I do out of a glass vaporizer. I think this is because I am able to hold in the smoke longer and take larger lungfuls, esp on the first hit.

Hope this helps, I'm sure others will chime in....

Do some searches on the methods I've described, there are many threads devoted to these topics already on the board.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bassface
#4 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:40:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For me, the vaporgenie is easiest and most effective method of delivery. If you choose to invest in one, take the mouthpiece off when you use it. You get better control of the hit that way.