We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Recreational anahuasca consuming powdered Syrian Rue, Mimosa Hostilis, Chaliponga and Acacia Confusa Options

OldGreyingEarl
#61 Posted : 1/17/2015 3:57:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks very much for the advice, I will endeavour further and write up my findings.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

deepacceptance
#62 Posted : 6/5/2015 8:39:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

I want to thank you for this idea. I have a big supply of Mimosa hanging around. Caapi and Chacruna I trust to be healing no matter what. Mimosa (with rue) has some horror stories surrounding its use, from overbearing intensity to a more trickster vibe. So it scares me more than Ayahuasca, and I did not know for sure if and how to work with this plant.

I took the plunge with just 2.2 grams rue (eaten) with 1.1 gram Mimosa (15m later, chased with Orange Juice). First thing in the morning, as breakfast, eating nothing else. I was lying down during the peak. The familiar experience of becoming feeling-experience, and the impossibility of taking anything of the 'lower' self with me (such as concepts, too many thoughts and fears) and breaking through the fear barrier of control by letting go and arising in a 'higher' state of being of just Being, Awareness.

This all without being overbearing. A wonderful practice of letting go. After the peak (which took about 30 to 60 minutes, but felt much longer) I took a shower and for about another hour or two I kept receiving insights and inspirations while still being joyfully slightly altered. Finished the journey with a walk in nature. Got back around noon, back to baseline and ready for the rest of my day, feeling great!

This is definitely a dose and level of intensity I will explore further, exploring the relationship, building trust. Maybe I will up the dose slightly. Either go for 2.5 rue and 1.5 Mimosa or both. But no hurry, more than enough material left for many, many of these experiences.

Do you have any insights in what either upping Rue versus Mimosa dosage could bring?

Thanks!
Let us meet beyond the images of ourselves

Legarto Rey
#63 Posted : 4/2/2016 12:13:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This really is an interesting thread. It should be in the "Ayahuasca" files.

My experience has been rather positive. I use extracted harmala(rue), finding it ergonomic, easy to find and fairly gentle on the stomach. Typical approach is 200mg harmala, followed by 2-4grams powdered chali with an additional 100mg harmala. I've found, as related by Hjortron, with effective MAOI, the "light" really comes through.

I've used powdered chali and mhrb. Both seem to work well, mhrb is harsher on the stomach. I will take Zofran(ondansetron) with the initial harmala dose if I have it. Zofran(anti-emetic) helps with the centrally mediated tryptamine induced nausea, however, the gastric irritant effect of "raw" light carriers is not prevented. Peppermint or ginger seem better for that.

I would concur with OP that this method of intercourse with our beloved DMT can be quite immersive and should be respected.

Any Nexians with recent experience using powdered acrb via this(or similar) approach?

Dogbark
#64 Posted : 4/6/2016 2:21:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my opinion the best way to use ayahuasca recreationaly is large doses of harmalas with small doses of DMT. If you do it this way it lasts much longer and you get into a very clear mindstate. The euphoria is amazing aswell of course.

Legarto Rey
#65 Posted : 4/2/2018 8:57:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Update on the ingestion of powdered MHRB. Old stuff really. Largely avoided on this forum. Recent bioassay with extracted harmala, 200mg, followed by ingestion of powdered MHRB caps. Interestingly, one gram delivers serious psychoactivity. Moclobemide, works very well, also. 3 grams of MHRB ingested raw, post moclobemide, no joke!!!

Peace

Hjortron
#66 Posted : 1/27/2019 10:03:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

deepacceptance wrote:
Do you have any insights in what either upping Rue versus Mimosa dosage could bring?

None that I have not already mentioned throughout this thread. I would not be upping the Rue dosage myself though until I was more comfortable with doses like 2/3, 2/5, 2/7, and even 2/10. I think it is better to start with a fixed Syrian Rue dosage first, until you are comfortable with and understand how varying the DMT-plant dosage impacts the experience. But that is just me, and everyone should explore this relationship between the Syrian Rue doses and DMT-plant doses in their own way at their own pace. I am happy to hear that you had a lovely day!

Dogbark wrote:
In my opinion the best way to use ayahuasca recreationaly is large doses of harmalas with small doses of DMT. If you do it this way it lasts much longer and you get into a very clear mindstate. The euphoria is amazing aswell of course.

Interesting. My experience has been that the more harmalas I consume past a certain point, the more confused I become. Initially, though, it feels like I am more clear-headed. For instance, if I take 1 gram of Syrian Rue and no DMT-plant, I feel like I would prefer to write an exam in this state of mind. If I take 2 grams of Syrian Rue and boost it with DMT plants, I feel like partying. If I take 3 grams of Syrian Rue and add DMT-plants, I will definitely have an introspective journey.
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

Dude, that blonde girl is a total DMT/10.

gatosay
#67 Posted : 6/12/2019 11:28:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i was trying 2grm rue and 2 grm of acrb.
and the effect mostly intense spiritual trip.

nrgshare
#68 Posted : 12/16/2019 10:00:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Hjortron for posting about microdosing. I tried your suggestion at 2g acrb and 1.5g sr, & it worked very well for me. Love the increased sensitivity and being totally in the moment, in the flow. A deep sense of love & great enjoyment at the microdose levels. Also, hardly any nausea.

bolchvizma
#69 Posted : 10/2/2021 7:53:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And how about smoking rue instead of drinking, for a shorter trip?

downwardsfromzero
#70 Posted : 10/3/2021 1:01:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

bolchvizma wrote:
And how about smoking rue instead of drinking, for a shorter trip?

Hello, welcome!

Is this something you're planning on trying yourself? Smoked rue will work to an extent. Sublingual rue dosing is another thing to consider and is surprisingly efficient.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV234