We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvinorin Concentrate via Roasting /Combustion of Plant Matter ?? Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:13:27 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Has anybody thought about this before ?? Could it possibly work ?
Wouldnt it be great ?

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=3139 Read here

Quote:
When this compound is heated beyond its melting point, it gradually evaporates. The rate of evaporation increases with temperature. It can evaporate quickly and completely without ever actually boiling—a process known as sublimation. When rapidly heated at high temperatures, bubbling does occur, but the compound quickly discolors, turning brown. This bubbling might be the result of pyrolytic decomposition rather than the actual boiling of salvinorin A. To vaporize salvinorin A, it need only be heated to just past its melting point, and with sufficient airflow, it will completely vaporize with no significant decomposition. Based on my own experiments using an adjustable thermocouple-controlled heat gun, I found that the ideal airstream temperature for vaporizing salvinorin A from dried leaves is approximately 277° C.5

If I burn Salvia Leaves , and smoke the Ashes through a bong , will I experience Salvinorin Effects ?
Wut?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:30:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I doubt it. Lots of people talk about how you need a torch ligher for salvia and this and that..but it's not true. I can simply hold a flame over it like with DMT and when the lead starts to glow and cherry take my hits and still have just as strong a trip..

Maybe a little salvinorin yould be left over but I dont think it's worth it. If you could get a specific temperature and have it extemely accurate than maybe..but why not just make some enhanced leaf?
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:39:09 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I know extracting Salvinorin is easy Wink
I just liked the thought of concentrating it without any solvent in just one step.

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing