We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual THH and sublingual spice Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:33:12 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Second round.

A mere 15mg THH followed by 45mg spice about 20 minutes later.

I have spoken of the burn being ingnorable. This time for some reason it stuck around for a bit.

Anyway. This was a powerful(!!!) experience! The first thing I saw was a striking entity in a stone doorway, it morphed a bit and then beckoned to me telepathically. In a nutshell, the entity told me I could 'level-up' if I was ready.

Boy, did I!!Shocked

I have NEVER seen such extraordinary detail in a spice journey. It was very mescalinesque. The finest filigree and structure in every thing in this foreign place. I was able to access modes of thought and see constructs of mind/spirit/ego/superego/anima/animus from a perspective I've not had with any other entheogen. It was as if Mescalito and Ayahuasca had offspring. One offering the beauty and detail of the real world and the other lending the deepest insights into the self and nature of reality.

This was a small dose! I believe the strength of my experience had to do with a certain readiness. Most previous spice journey's were not in the dark, were not lying down and were not alone.

I focused on opening my third eye which I am successful with in normal meditation but have not tried before with spice.
Such a difference.

Also, the burn lingered much longer than in previous trials and I believe added a certain dimension to the experience. One must obtain a certain 'abandon', to borrow from Don Juan Matus, and the pain can be of use this way.

More to come...

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:28:38 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

very awesome report

"i believe the strength of my experience had to do with a certain readiness." - agreed.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:54:12 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Last night just before I lay down to sleep, I placed ~20mg Caapi Copy under my tongue. I felt it in about 8 minutes. A few minutes later, I placed ~40mg (eyeballed) under my tongue. The burn is becoming more tolerable with each journey.

Pain only, no lesions or soreness this morning.

Family, this took me on an Ayahuasca journey of the same magnitude as 180mg C.C. and 120 mg spice!!!!

Visions of such immaculate beauty and feelings of being wrapped in a warm blanket woven of the purest universal love kept me entranced and smiling for over two hours. I met beautiful elves that were SO happy to see me. I drifted in and out of consciousness and just knew that I was close to the experience being over but it just kept on going!!

I did say two hours. On ~20 mg Caapi alks and a mere 40-45 mg of spice!!!!

I couldn't wait to report this to all of you.

If you have not tried this sublingual method, just know that freebase spice burns. I have used fumarate as well and it also burns, not as bad but also, in my experience it doesn't work as well.

all I can say is,

Behind the burn lies heaven...

Namaste,

J

69ron
#4 Posted : 1/1/2010 5:45:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Espiridion wrote:
Behind the burn lies heaven...

Virola calophylla resin with about 6% calcium hydroxide sublingually doesn't burn and gets you to the same place. It's more costly, but it doesn't burn. SWIM prefers it to pure freebase DMT because of the lack of SERIOUS PAIN.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 1/1/2010 11:37:25 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Not nearly as much material is needed with just freebase. I compare the pain of freebase to the taste of cactus. Price of admission.

Not to mention the cost plus the hassle of prepping with C.H. with JUST the right amount of water, waiting for it to dry...Rolling eyes

Neither method is for just anyone, I'll admit. But, it works and that is all I am saying. I enjoy it!Very happy

And I agree that everyone should at least try both calophylla resin and theodora resin. Wink

E

mumbles
#6 Posted : 2/17/2010 2:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you really need to wait between the maoi and spice administration? Can't they both be taken at the same time or at most 1-2mins apart?

Also:
Espiridion wrote:
I did say two hours. On ~20 mg Caapi alks and a mere 40-45 mg of spice!!!!

That is amazing. Swim will have to get some maoi and give geltabs a go Very happy

amor_fati
#7 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Espiridion wrote:
If you have not tried this sublingual method, just know that freebase spice burns. I have used fumarate as well and it also burns, not as bad but also, in my experience it doesn't work as well.

You should probably do a water purification on your fumarate. SWIM's purified fumarate doesn't burn at all but tastes horridly bitter (its full range from jurema, but that probably shouldn't matter). SWIM tried sublingual fumarate with THH and also found that though it was active, didn't work so well. He can't compare to freebase, as he hasn't tried it yet, but he doesn't have fond memories of freebase coming into contact with mucous membranes. An acetate tincture may be worth a try.