We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visions of Porky Pig Options

JKW
#1 Posted : 12/12/2019 6:26:38 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

The effects of DMT have become very random for me in the sense that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Today after 40mg vaporized on a GVG, at first I thought I was having a fake trip (which has happened before. Something seems to be starting, but it just stays there, and fades.), but this time I decided to stick with it, and see where it went without opening my eyes. It started with visions of pink and yellow language which is usual for me, and then a Porky Pig head appeared which started eating the language-like signs like a Pac-Man.

The heads started to multiply each one devouring lines of alien language, and then growing a tail like a comet that elongated to infinity. The tail would twirl and make impossible shapes, almost like a dance, a the cartoon pig heads grew smaller, there being more of them.

Eventually, the trip stated to fade. I opened my eyes and closed them again, this time to see black and grey daddy long-legs kind of beings. They seemed a bit upset that I opened my eyes (DMT has been upset with me before for doing that. Go figure.), but they weren't threatening in any way. They kind of just stood there. After getting a little bored with this, I opened my eyes again, and it was over.

I found this to be one of the funniest trips I've ever had. Almost like a joke.
Didn't feel like a breakthrough in the sense that I was never overwhelmed by whats happening, but more like a passive viewer wondering what the hell what going on and finding it amusing.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 12/12/2019 7:18:55 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

B-b-b-blast off, folks!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Felnik
#3 Posted : 12/13/2019 6:28:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Porky pig that's great, I've had some really absurd funny ones as well.
Once after a large blast I saw a thing that was a combination of Trump a T-Rex and Barney Rubble,
it was hilarious.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 12/13/2019 4:24:45 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I actually had one too.

Early in my explorations, at the very tail end of a particularly heavy experience it faded away with 100% perfect Warner Bros ending. The fanfare music, the tiered colored circles and good old Porky Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!

DMT is weird.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

JKW
#5 Posted : 12/13/2019 4:34:07 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

dreamer042 wrote:
I actually had one too.

Early in my explorations, at the very tail end of a particularly heavy experience it faded away with 100% perfect Warner Bros ending. The fanfare music, the tiered colored circles and good old Porky Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!

DMT is weird.

Wow! Laughing

Era/is
#6 Posted : 2/9/2020 2:55:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the time, when I started using small amounts of extracts containing dmt every day, I saw also during the vigil, little puppets who looked me from behind the wall, from behind the door. They peeked and felt in them a subspecies of attraction. I felt that following them would take me into an enchanted world.

When I saw them, I was very afraid, a fear that was not what you feel about rides. Their gaze absent, I felt them without life.

And yet they wouldn't stop. To describe them might look like puppets, pokemon.

Evidently I had accepted some thought or reasoning that was not good.

I dreamed of them as well and often woke up sweaty and panicked.

At that time I was considering the possibility of the existence of elementary particles.
I discovered just after alienating such thoughts that the reasoning I made led me to be helpless.
Denying the existence of subatomic particles, the strange non-beings have disappeared.

New doors opened where I met animals, plants, that had never left me. Maybe they were the one who projected these jokes into my mind to make me realize that it's not gold all that glitters.
Every now and then Something like this comes back to me, rarely. Every time that happens I see a big shark mouth teethtearing the puppets. After that sometimes the shark appears (since I only see the teeth) in the form of Jabberjaw.

I often associate the human imagination with a level of communication with entities. Here, for example, the shark, which may have inspired the human.