We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Surprised Options

Silly Psybin
#1 Posted : 12/12/2019 12:00:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m surprised to read the amount of people that come here smoke dmt . Think that what they see is only what their mind makes up - Complete nonsense and out of fear of what they don’t know is why they say that !

When people think this way they basically piss on Pablo Ameringo’s artwork as do they Alex Grey , Luke Spectral eyes and the like !

You have to understand that when you consume large amounts of psilocybe , mescaline, HWBR seeds , ayahuasca/dmt - people are literally overlapping layers of other realities/dimensions and existences of higher or lower vibration over their own frequency channel , this is no fabrication of your mind I can assure you this is very totally real ! Sure some spaces may contain the deliriant thresholds - sure we get that with a high fever or the flue - shit probably even fly agaric ! But true psychedelics - Na x this shit extends your ability to perceive more of the electromagnetic spectrum 100% !!!!

the atheist ; I think , are just as stupid as the misleading orthodox churches that born and breed bullshit into families !

Peace merry Christmas and a happy new year Me fellow Sun Gods
" While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises.
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost one falls down again into the material pool." - Lord Krishna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

abrelosojos
#2 Posted : 12/12/2019 12:37:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There is no issue in thinking that the mind makes up what you see. owning your own reality is as woke as what you are pushing.

Ideally there are no absolutes, please go ahead and read the attitude page.

Merry Christmas!

FranLover
#3 Posted : 12/12/2019 6:49:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

There's a bit of everything. Some of the most unpleasant people I've ever met were into psychedelics. So I am sure psychedelics alone definitley dont make a well rounded person.

And then as you say, some people just dont interpret hyperspace correctly. Life is all about interpretation, and things have a correct and incorrect interpretation. To the degree in which we interpret information correctly we become better, happier, and more powerful people--powerful in the true sense, meaning that we gain control over reality and the things and processes in it.

To say DMT is all visions in the head is not an argument, but an opinion (and these are cheap.) An argument would delve into why the brain produces visions, their meaning, etc, perhaps in a manner similar to Oliver Sack's books on hallucinations.

But to merley state that DMT is all you is not an argument and is not making a point because we dont know what all you is, which is why we dont understand the mystical nature of dreams, the meaning and purpose inherent in existence, and all physical phenomena, from medicine to astrophysics--because existence, being, and life, is an unfolding mystery--which is why we smoke DMT in the first place, to reach towards that mystery.

All in your head is not conclusive, and actually means nothing unless truly delved into with more effort. Perhaps maybe its applicable to certain types of hallucinations, but certainly not DMT. DMT is precisley not you, but a other, thats whats so shocking about it, so alien.

Concretly speaking, it is not all you, because you are using a substance.

In any case I dont think people think like that to piss on art and higher thinking...its just where they are at...if you are any better at interpreting reality then pay attention to where such comments are coming from. Is the person who says such comments someone you consider highly intelligent? Someone you respect because he/she is an amazing person of beautiful character and graceful existence? Maybe solipsm works for them cause they live in a dirty apartment, have no job, are hooked on drugs, and thinking everything is all in the head (which would be a sort of materialistic pessimism) works for their limited scope. And maybe you offend them by offering more to the picture.

I find it funny/ironic that abrelosojos said "ideally there are no absolutes" as the philosophical current known as Absolute Idealism in my opinion presents the best tools of logic and reason that we have for interpreting DMT and hyperspace.

Basically to cut 1000 pages into 2 paragraphs:

"Hegel's Absolute Spirit is not a transcendent deity (above/outside reality); rather it is the whole of reality as process. That is, the Absolute is a process of self-reflection and so reality (Absolute) comes to know itself through the human spirit. Now, as we have seen in Fichte, nature is a necessary precondition for human consciousness; the objective without which the subjective does not exist. But for Hegel both the objective and the subjective are both moments in the life of the Absolute. Thus, nature is not real in a subjectivist sense; it is the Absolute expressed objectively.

The philosophical reflection of humanity is the Absolute’s self-knowledge. Thus, the history of philosophy (of thought) is the process whereby the Absolute, reality as a whole, comes to think itself. In philosophical reason we see the whole history of the cosmos and the whole history of humankind as the self-unfolding of the Absolute – and it is the Absolute’s knowledge of itself."
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Homo Trypens
#4 Posted : 12/13/2019 10:36:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

There is also the question what the mind actually is.

It may be just a function of electro-chemical, neural processes, unconnected to the universe except through the body it lives in, separate from anything absolute, separate from all other minds.

Or it may be a drop in the sea of the absolute mind, without fixed boundaries to other minds, always connected to everything and every being in the universe, just not very aware of it most of the time.

If you want to know which side I'm on, it's both. I think the fun thing about duality is that both opposites are true but incomplete. Always.

I'd like to look at how we perceive reality in everyday waking state of mind for a bit.

We are convinced that we perceive reality with our senses. We see things, we hear things, etc. We like to think that we understand things, that we can accurately identify causes and effects, deduce principles - it feels to us more like perception than construction. We are very willing to include products of (pseudo-/)rational thought in our view of reality.

On a neurological level, from what we know so far as i understand it, these convictions seem to be rather false!
The brain doesn't see, hear, feel, smell, taste. The brain just receives messages from other body parts. It then processes these messages, mixes them with what it has decided to be real in the past, and constructs present reality from that.
The sensory organs don't perceive reality - they just sense signals reaching them, translate those into electro-chemical messages for the brain, done.
The signals sensed by the organs also aren't reality per se. We never see a thing - we see the part it reflects of the light something else shines on it, filtered by the spectrum our eyes can sense at all.
Our sensory organs and brains aren't all the same, either. That's why some people perceive the same turquoise as a green shade of blue, others as a blue shade of green.
And our logic isn't absolute. Otherwise there would be just one political view, just one approach to raising a child, and so on.

The gist is: most of waking reality is made up by the mind. Not made up in the sense of completely fictional, more like filling in tons of blanks with bits of memories, experience, emotions, convictions.

In my view, things behave similarly when tripping. Some of what we experience is absolute, but the form we perceive it in is mostly made up.

Of course, if the universe is really mind experiencing itself, the distinction of real vs. made up doesn't make much sense in the first place.