We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Starting my travels to hyperspace Options

Incilius alvarius
#1 Posted : 12/10/2019 12:38:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello travellers,

having a fascination for entheogenic substances with their power and mind expanding abilities I came across DMT one/two year(s) ago. At that time I knew no way to get hands on it without extracting it myself and from the limited research I did into the process it had to wait for a time when I felt more compelled to get into it.

About a month ago I started to look into it again extensively and shortly after that, with much help of this forum, I did my first STB extraction of 50g MHRB which left me with a decent yield (:: With a growing fascination for entheogenic substances I finally joined the forum and hope to keep on learning more and share my own experiences.

With this new world of DMT in such close reach I feel myself getting more nervous and excited to step into it.

I hope I can soon deem myself ready and find the courage to start my travels towards and into hyperspace.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 12/11/2019 6:29:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus and congrats on your first extraction! Approaching the first jump can be nerveracking and weird. But its awesome. Good luck and feel free to report back.

There’s a ton of information about how to smoke it properly on this website. Reading up on it will help a great deal with initially figuring it all out.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Incilius alvarius
#3 Posted : 12/12/2019 3:45:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the response VibeSurfer! So I finally tried it, actually a couple of times, below are descriptions of each of them. All comments on interpretation, tips/advice for further exploration etc. are appreciated Smile.

For the first time I measured 0.03g and made myself a calm place with gentle music of Philip Glass: Music In 12 Parts (which I felt really complimented the experience) softly in the background. I used the Mighty vaporiser at 200C with the liquid pad. I only put the liquid pad in once the vaporiser is on temperature and I am ready to take my first hit. Taking the first hit and holding it for 10-15 seconds I was already amazed by the quick onset of the visuals. Since I measured my doses with 0.01g precision I was hesitant with my second hit, not to be overwhelmed, and therefore did not get all of it. However, the nervousness for taking the second hit quickly turned into amazement of what I was experiencing. I remember that my room starts to deform and soon I am staring at many hands facing upwards eventually enclosing some feminine identity. From this point I feel myself slowly leaving the energy that I was engulfed in. Although the visuals are pretty much gone I was struck by the beauty and power of the small step I took in this new reality. Leaving me speechless, amazed and excited.

Feeling as if I had just experienced only the slightest bit I want to have another experience. Again I weighed the same amount (double checking amount by comparing with a photo I took of the first dose) and this time (without the music) start meditating to prepare. This time I am dedicated to take all of it. I used 195C this time as the first time felt a bit harsh on the lungs. Again the onset is super quick and this time I find myself not able to relate to my room. The only thing I can remember from this trip is bright yellow on one side and bright orange on the other side, divided by a waving blocks folding into themselves. Although the experience felt longer I feel like I remember less.

Shortly after, I want to step into this other dimension one more time as I feel a bit disappointed for remembering that little. I did the same ritual, only decreasing the set temperature to 190C. However, this time while taking the first hit the thought pops up that I do not like snakes. I take the rest of the DMT (or as much as I can) and start feeling as if I am covered in snakes. At this point the space I am in changes periodically between three settings. The one where I feel like I am covered in snakes, one where I feel like I am part of some kind of abstract world all blocks and black/white/pink where there is a blocked black and pink entity next and in front of me and one which I cannot remember that well anymore. Although I feel a bit uncomfortable during the trip because I feel that the DMT knows my fears I felt like I could still manage it.

Thinking back of the part in the abstract world it makes me suggest that I was in another reality, kind of like in Rick and Morty (::

At no point did I feel like I was in control or able to move in the new reality, I also feel like all three experiences were different from each other in a sense that it was completely new and unexpected compared to each other .

Although I am humbled by the experience I am looking forward to explore and learn more.

Enleyetener
#4 Posted : 12/13/2019 12:43:50 AM
IN-LYE-10

Nice well worded article! It was very visual! I liked reading this very much and good job on your first extract! my first one and second one were UTTER failures, but i was also in highschool at the time lol. Nice to meet you im a noobie around here too! and good job on being so brave! DMT flashes scare the jesus out of me, but im also extremely predisposed to anxiety. Glad to have such an intelligent individual as another pre-member. I'm happy that you'll make me have to raise the bar of my writing skills to keep up with you too! Thumbs up

Achilles
#5 Posted : 12/13/2019 1:30:47 AM

I is the obstacle.

Good post incilius Thumbs up I enjoyed reading it and have had a similar experience with the pink fractal geometry so I can definitely relate to your experience. To both you and enleyetener I’d like to say I’m happy to see two new members taking the time and putting in the effort to dedicate yourselves and your experiences to nexus. Welcome to both of you and I really hope you guys stick around, we can always use new good members and I think you guys would make great full members in the future. Keep on learning, keep on sharing your experiences, and keep engaging the community whether it be just in the forum or on chat (y’all should definitely hop on chat sometime, makes getting to know other members much easier). And I’m sure promotions will come. Great job again guys and I look forward to getting to know y’all better ✌️

Learn, share, expand
This guys ego ^