We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Bardo25
#1 Posted : 12/11/2019 2:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I discovered DMT Nexus around 1 or 2 months ago and decided to create a account to acquire more knowledge about DMT. I'm a student of Buddhism, Taoism and other spiritual philosophies (mainly oriental ones), eventually I got to know Ayahusca, DMT and psychedelics, I never had any experience with any psychedelic, but I'm looking forward to it and I think it will help me in my self knowledge path. I'm from Brazil, which is a good thing because there's plenty plants over here that are DMT sources, but I have no idea how to extract without lab equipment and hard-to-get materials.

Thanks for the opportunity and for everyone who took time to read this post Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 12/11/2019 3:42:46 PM

My Personalized Tag

Even without pro equipment and lab chemicals, there are many ways to extract the psychoactives from plants. I mean, how did the Amazonian people do it? I myself am planning to experiment with a very simple method soon (ground plant material washed with cold water for a week and then filtered and drunk). From what I hear, this is a viable option, albeit less potent than hot teas or chemical extractions. I suppose we shall find out!

If you snoop around, I'm sure you'll find a way that is convenient for you.

Good luck!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Homo Trypens
#3 Posted : 12/11/2019 5:27:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

If you're looking for a tek that doesn't need much equipment and uses all food-grade chemicals, I recommend having a look at the Limtek as described in the DMT handbook.

d-Limonene is a bit hard to find where I live, all the rest is readily available.

I just use a salad bowl, a vase, a coffee filter, and a separatory funnel (which could be replaced by a bottle and a pipette). d-Limonene, Calcium hydroxide (pickling lime), Sodium carbonate (washing soda), acetic acid (white vinegar) and distilled water. And MHRB of course.

Bardo25
#4 Posted : 12/11/2019 11:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it. I'll take a look in both methods, Thanks!