We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trying to find a species in Darwin, northern territory?? Options

Kurtles
#1 Posted : 12/11/2019 5:31:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, haven't posted for a while and I feel sort of bad asking for something straight up like this but I'm trying to locate a acacia longifolia in the northern territory of Australia. I am pretty sure there's none of this specific species as It is more native to the eastern side of Australia. This Will be my first extraction and I want to be considerate to the tree/plant so I don't want to start cultivating unless I know a good species and also a renewable way to do so.. my main question is, has anyone ever gotten material from this sort of area? I'm willing to travel a bit as this means a lot to me And I want it to be a great experience. Not the intake of the DMT itself but finding and producing it.. if anyone has any information, I understand there is extensive amounts on this beautiful forum but just don't want to hurt anything in nature or do any neurological damage to myself or my fellow peers..
Thanks so much for everything. Cheers..

EDIT : okay, so I did a bit more research and found that acacia colei contains the needed element and is found in the area I am located.. Just curious to know, I am using the DMT handbook for extraction method but once again don't want to cause neurological damage, is this tree suitable, and also, does the method in the DMT handbook suffice for this same species?? Thanks again!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 1/11/2020 5:37:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=992351
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=530831
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=407607#post407607

info on that species is hard to come by. Dr Karl telling us its 2% then a member saying its 0.02-0.06%. See how you go with it and post reports to the acacia analysis thread. Northen aus doesn't have a lot of info on acacia dmt species so far. If all else fails just use the other form of DMT... HO-DMT (psilocybin). Virtually indistinguishable in effect at higher doses, especially when combined with harmala (pharmahuasca). Either that or move to somewhere where there is something more accessible to you for a few weeks.

Have a look trough the acacia info thread. I think by a brief looks of things other species to look at would be:

Acacia Helicophylla
Acacia multisiliqua
Acacia simplex (simplicfolia)
Acacia dunnii