We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Notable Specimens Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 10/28/2019 1:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

B+ from BRF jars
DeDao attached the following image(s):
20191024_095008 (1).jpg (3,347kb) downloaded 110 time(s).
20191017_132040.jpg (3,418kb) downloaded 110 time(s).
20191017_132029.jpg (2,751kb) downloaded 112 time(s).
20191027_110910.jpg (3,800kb) downloaded 110 time(s).
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 11/20/2019 10:01:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a specimen that doesnt seem to be producing spores. atleast not as many. none that are visible with the naked eye..

it leaves the veil looking incredibly beautiful as if a pedal. check it out!
let me know if you know anything about this as I figure it should be producing spores like its brothers and sisters as shown in one of the previous pictures, obviously the spore darkening around the veil is visible.
20191120_165131.jpg (4,621kb) downloaded 93 time(s).
20191120_165121 (1).jpg (4,417kb) downloaded 93 time(s).
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

DeDao
#3 Posted : 12/10/2019 9:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Siamese
20191208_090120.jpg (4,833kb) downloaded 78 time(s).

DeDao
#4 Posted : 12/10/2019 9:15:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Masters
20191209_123755.jpg (3,809kb) downloaded 77 time(s).

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 12/11/2019 12:07:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

💕🙏🥳
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

DeDao
#6 Posted : 1/5/2020 2:03:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

master
master.jpg (2,831kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
20200105_084535.jpg (3,267kb) downloaded 52 time(s).

DeDao
#7 Posted : 1/6/2020 2:37:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Master 50 grams wet
skirt.jpg (4,222kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
skirt3.jpg (4,149kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 1/6/2020 11:38:14 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DeDao wrote:
Here is a specimen that doesnt seem to be producing spores. atleast not as many. none that are visible with the naked eye..

let me know if you know anything about this as I figure it should be producing spores like its brothers and sisters as shown in one of the previous pictures, obviously the spore darkening around the veil is visible.
Was this from a multispore inoculation?
If so, then at a guess the primordium from which that carpophore arose was destined to be only weakly fertile because it resulted from mating of two hyphae of poorly compatible mating types. If you observe a sporeless carpophore again and are set up for agar cloning it would be a fun exercise to make a culture and fruit it in order to see if the sporeless trait is carried in the genetics instead of being down to environmental factors.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DeDao
#9 Posted : 1/8/2020 1:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
DeDao wrote:

Was this from a multispore inoculation?
If so, then at a guess the primordium from which that carpophore arose was destined to be only weakly fertile because it resulted from mating of two hyphae of poorly compatible mating types. If you observe a sporeless carpophore again and are set up for agar cloning it would be a fun exercise to make a culture and fruit it in order to see if the sporeless trait is carried in the genetics instead of being down to environmental factors.

That makes sense to the degree of my knowledge.

I'll try this when I get into agar. Thanks for the creative idea and response Downwardsfromzero!

Always a pleasure