We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Those other Alkaloids.... Options

EphemeralTruth
#1 Posted : 12/8/2019 5:17:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My very first pull of DMT gave me 200mg or so of really white spice, which was the basis of my initial experiences. Several of those were quite amazing, and a couple I didn't remember much. Overall my body felt fine though.

I've recently been trying some yellower spice from later pulls, and notice this intense paralyzing clenching/buzzing/pulsing of my whole body, which is very alarming--almost like a continuous shiver or vibration. During the breakthrough all I can think is "am I ok? am I ok?" and I remember mostly being scared for my health and wanting it to end. I also notice some irritation/pain in the upper bronchial tubes during and afterward.

Are these symptoms from the other plant alkaloids? (I'm using MHRB) I really dislike them, and have now had a couple of bad experiences in a row, which is discouraging. Would love any input. I intend to Re-X before smoking any more, and hope that helps.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 10:00:07 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Sounds like NMT.. It can be a bit disturbing in lower dosages.. But as long as you smoke enough with DMT it usually makes for an more interesting ridePleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Emb
#3 Posted : 12/8/2019 11:22:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi !
It reminds me a lot what Sophia experienced through her first breakthrough.
The material she vaped wasn't white, more yellowish-brown, from an unknown source (yea not that safe...)
When the BT happened, she panicked a lot, she thought she was having a seizure ("woking up" after a short black out, body shaking, vision and hearing buzzing, heart beating like a horse...)
Even if she lived a profund experience in the other side, the "drawback" was so intense that she didn't tried again for month.
But after more research, she now knew that her 10mg vaped wasn't that dangerous for the body.
So she recently extract her own material, get that whitish spice, and will try it soon.
But yeaaa, i can still feel her fear on that subject...

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:37:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yellow spice can be clean and it can also be gunky. If you have too much plant fats/oils that came through with the extraction, it brings a whole new spectrum to the experience. I personally find that just a little bit of dilution to pure spice from the fats/oils can be an awesome variation, but too much and it just won't work the way you want it to and here's why:

If smoking pure white fluff, you have a way higher chance of vaporizing all of it easily. The addition of other fats/oils that won't vaporize as quickly leads to some DMT becoming vaporized, some burning (not good), and a lot of it not burning or vaporizing at all.

What is your route of administration?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

EphemeralTruth
#5 Posted : 12/9/2019 5:05:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
Yellow spice can be clean and it can also be gunky. If you have too much plant fats/oils that came through with the extraction, it brings a whole new spectrum to the experience. I personally find that just a little bit of dilution to pure spice from the fats/oils can be an awesome variation, but too much and it just won't work the way you want it to and here's why:

If smoking pure white fluff, you have a way higher chance of vaporizing all of it easily. The addition of other fats/oils that won't vaporize as quickly leads to some DMT becoming vaporized, some burning (not good), and a lot of it not burning or vaporizing at all.

What is your route of administration?

GVG with a little bed of dried peppermint under the spice. I've definitely had some misfires, but this last time I had a relatively strong breakthrough on 30mg, so I think I'm finally doing it right. I'll try a RE-X before doing it again and report back. Unfortunately I'm still kind of mentally recovering from the really bad accidental high dosage that I reported about earlier, so I could really use a positive experience :/

Jees
#6 Posted : 12/9/2019 5:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EphemeralTruth wrote:
...I also notice some irritation/pain in the upper bronchial tubes during and afterward...
Burned spice, or near that, can be very off-putting. In the best case one cannot really taste the smoke outside of some new sneakers smell.

Normally mhrb does not carry nmt, acacia does.

Normal vapes and sure at the 30mg range can lead to very turmoil events, there's no surprise for that. If you want to pace down, which is conceivably to say the least, make changa Thumbs up

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 12/10/2019 7:22:58 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Quote:
Normally mhrb does not carry nmt, acacia does.

It doesnt? Whats all that yellow extra sticky stuff then? Smile hmm..
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

endlessness
#8 Posted : 12/10/2019 9:47:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My hypothesis is that the different effects must be self-suggestion or some kind of change in set and setting rather than different alkaloids, in the case of MHRB.. Yellow color doesnt mean its something else, it can just be polymorphic dmt.

MHRB has tiny quantities of NMT, not enough for any effects. It's pretty much all DMT, unless you are talking orally with cold water wash, then yuremamine can play an effect.

EphemeralTruth
#9 Posted : 12/11/2019 11:02:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
My hypothesis is that the different effects must be self-suggestion or some kind of change in set and setting rather than different alkaloids, in the case of MHRB.. Yellow color doesnt mean its something else, it can just be polymorphic dmt.

MHRB has tiny quantities of NMT, not enough for any effects. It's pretty much all DMT, unless you are talking orally with cold water wash, then yuremamine can play an effect.

Do you think it's interacting with something else then? The body load definitely has not happened like that every time. Other times have been much more gentle, and not necessarily lower dosage.