We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction of ajsurf1 Options

Ajsurf1
#1 Posted : 12/9/2019 2:41:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
I'm new to extraction teks and am really enjoying opening my mind to greater possibilities. One quick question is during the acid bath's will you lose yield if you over acidify? Also will you lose yield by over basifying? Thank you for your help and patience.
Ajsurf1
Manifest your reality,
Ajsurf1

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JCpenny420
#2 Posted : 12/10/2019 5:18:01 AM

Cats rule!

Ajsurf1 wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to extraction teks and am really enjoying opening my mind to greater possibilities. One quick question is during the acid bath's will you lose yield if you over acidify? Also will you lose yield by over basifying? Thank you for your help and patience.
Ajsurf1

Hey there ajsurf how are you? I believe the best course of action would to to use the search function on the wiki. Also for a newer person to extracting it would be a good idea to follow one of the extraction teks to a T. Do everything exactly as it says until you can do some reading on the science of the processes.If im not mistaken i am pretty sure all the information on the science of said methods will be on the wiki or forum. Understanding how non polar solvents work and the reasons for doing the things that are in the teks is imperative to solidifying your practice. Hope this helps! good luck. Also, google searches for the questions you have will often lead you back to the nexus here, there is so much information on here and google is an easy way to find answers to most questions you may have.

Thanks and safe travels

Jaycee
"Reality is only an illusion"

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/14/2020 11:38:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What is your experience with psychedelics ?

I agree with JCpenny420, you should def familiarize yourself with the methods used and the why's of each thing before changing variables.

But in general no, you won't destroy DMT by over-acidifying or over-basifying.

Be well!