We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first extraction/escapade into "hyperspace" Options

JCpenny420
#1 Posted : 12/9/2019 3:02:25 AM

Cats rule!

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Calm, Serene
(physical condition) Set: physically exhausted ( had just got home from work )
Setting (location):my bedroom
time of day: 7:55PM
recent drug use: marijuana ( used approx 5 hours before )
last meal: hadnt eaten since day before ( just got home from work )

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 77 KG
known sensitivities: none
history of use: First time use of DMT

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): NN-DMT
Dose(s): 50mg
Method of administration: vaporized in quartz banger, 1 hit

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=7:55pm
Duration: approx. 8 minutes
First effects: took 50mg hit in one, held for approx. 20 seconds
Peak: peaked instantly
Come down:approx 5 minutes after onset
Baseline: felt completely normal and all visuals had ceased 8 minutes after onset @ 8:03PM

Intensity (overall): on the 0-4 scale i would have to say a 4 (extremely intense)
Evaluation / notes:beautiful experience

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 3
Implesantness: (0-4) 1
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0 - no hangover
Afterglow: 4 - felt blissfully aware of a world i knew was there, but had never experienced.

I arrived home after a long days work, the day before i had done my first extraction ( cybs salt tek ) i was antsy with anticipation of the trip i was about to embark so i calmed myself with some light meditation and concentrated on positive thinking. i then weighed out .05g on my scale and heated my banger. i did the whole 50mg in one blast and held until my world started to change. first i heard a ringing ( cant tell if it was the music i had on or what but i was listening to "divine moments of truth" as recommended by friends on reddit ) then i felt this amazing surge of energy in me so i laid back and closed my eyes. instantly i felt as if my body was disintegrating from my feet all the way up really fast. there was some intense closed eye visuals many colours and geometric patterns coming at me at 10000MPH. for some reason i opened my eyes and the world before me was completely alien to what i was used to, nothing can prepare you for the wonderful effects of this, the posters on my walls were melting into the floor, my carpet looked as if it was dancing. i looked down at my hands and it looked as though i had 10 fingers on each hand and my skin looked almost wet and was a different colour, it didnt feel like they were my hands. i continued to look around the room at the gorgeous display that was unfolding before my eyes, the picture on my television of the youtube video i had playing ( divine moments of truth ) was of a rainbow cave painting and it was dancing all around, i was completely awestruck at the amazing vividness of the world i thought i knew, everything looked wet and fuzzy and i couldnt tell normal objects from what i was seeing. the visuals almost seemed to be controlled by the sound waves of the song i was listening to it was truly a magnificent sight to behold i had never seen such beauty from the ordinary world such as this, i sat there completely in awe for another few minutes until things slowly went back to normal. this was an amazing experience and i am so happy to have finally had it. i bought my bark in 2012 to extract with but for certain reasons i had to put off my "little science project" year after year until this past month when i finally put all the pieces together. This was truly a blessed experience and i have experienced it once more since then and it was equally magical for me. thanks to whoever takes the time to read about my amazing experience, safe travels to all of you. Onelove.

Jaycee
"Reality is only an illusion"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

EphemeralTruth
#2 Posted : 12/9/2019 5:12:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend!

Just FYI, that sounds a lot more like a 20-30 mg dose, and definitely sub-breakthrough. You might be burning it a little?

There's more, much more Pleased But take your time and treat it with respect, it's such an overwhelmingly powerful molecule.

JCpenny420
#3 Posted : 12/9/2019 5:32:44 PM

Cats rule!

Hey thanks for the reply!

Quote:
Just FYI, that sounds a lot more like a 20-30 mg dose, and definitely sub-breakthrough. You might be burning it a little?

How would i know the difference? it all disappeared in the banger and the smoke was easily held in ( not harsh in the least ) also, it was almost as if i was fighting it and i know i was concentrating on my breathing a little too much. Dont get me wrong, you are probably right i am just curious as to how i can tell in the future. My mthod was as follows; i heated the banger until it just turned red. Then i waited for the colour to go back to normal and counted to 10 before i dumped my little pile in.

My world was almost robotic looking at times and the jungle undertones of the music that was on were most definitely (felt or seen i cant decide which best describes it) in my visuals.

As for being sub-breakthrough, could it be because i kept my eyes open a good portion of the time? I thought a breakthrough was an out of body experience, i felt as if my soul had left my body and it was super intense and crazy until i opened them again. It was almost as if my eyes being open brought me back down into myself - if you understand what i mean, which im sure you do ;-)

Looking forward to your opinions on the breakthrough question especially.

EphemeralTruth
#4 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:31:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you describe resembles my first couple experiences using 20mg smoked (probably poorly) through the GVG. Things get super robotic and crystalline looking, you may see lego-land or candyland if you keep your eyes open, and lots of weird geometric shapes show up, possibly the yellow and orange checkered chrysanthemum. If you are able to keep your eyes open, though, I would say you have definitely NOT broken through. You will disappear into your mind almost immediately during a breakthrough experience, and have almost no awareness of this reality (with the exception of music playing, potentially)

You end up in another place that is so strange and foreign and bewildering that no matter how brave or adventurous you are, you will likely find it terrifying and it will challenge your belief in this reality. You are launched into this place as if out of a cannon, and you have precisely zero control over the intensity of that launch. It can be beautiful too, but of my 10 or so experiences they are about 50/50 (personally I think I've been taking too much and am backing off the dose now).

Well smoked, only 30mg or so is needed for a breakthrough, but poorly smoked you can easily require double that. The danger is, if you smoke 60-70mg well, you are in for a VERY unpleasant experience (understatement!). Be careful and up the dosage slowly, but also try really hard not to burn it. It takes very little heat to vaporize, and only a little more to burn. The GVG is probably a worthwhile investment, though it has its own learning curve.

I'm not familiar with your device, but I'd generally suggest you put the spice in first and then apply heat to melt it. Once melted, it only takes a LITTLE more heat to vaporize. Keep the heat source fairly low and constant and control the thickness of the smoke with the inhale speed. As your lungs fill up, stop applying heat and clear the pipe, hold for 10-20 seconds, and repeat if able. You can get a whole dose in one perfect inhale, or it can take 2 or 3. I would suggest NEVER exceeding 50mg (and watch out for leftovers in the pipe, especially if it "didn't work"--this is how I accidentally did an 80mg+ dose and I'm still shaken from it). Good luck.

JCpenny420
#5 Posted : 12/9/2019 11:16:04 PM

Cats rule!

Well thanks for your insights. I am going to try again here shortly, after some meditation and making intent known. I will be trying with the method you mentioned here. I have loaded 30mg in my quartz banger and will be attempting to pay close attention to how it vaporizes to ensure i can nail down my practice. I will let you know how i make out.

thanks again

Jaycee

JCpenny420
#6 Posted : 12/10/2019 12:21:31 AM

Cats rule!

JCpenny420 wrote:
Well thanks for your insights. I am going to try again here shortly, after some meditation and making intent known. I will be trying with the method you mentioned here. I have loaded 30mg in my quartz banger and will be attempting to pay close attention to how it vaporizes to ensure i can nail down my practice. I will let you know how i make out.

thanks again

Jaycee

Well, i used the method suggested and basically got the exact same effect as before, mind you it took a little longer and i wasnt able to hold it as long. Nothing is left in the bong afterwards, no residue nothing. which leads me to believe i am vaping it correctly. im making sure its not too hot and the smoke is very smooth and easy to hold in, there is no burning smell or tastes at all. this time i was able to keep my eyes closed for most of the trip which produced some mind bending visuals. i experienced the "tube" effect finally, there were amazing blues and deep purples of which i have never seen before spiraling and morphing in my field of vision. Truly a magical experience nonetheless. i still dont think i have broken through yet but hopefully do when the dimitri gods believe me ready. this time i had pre flight jitters unlike my previous 2 times. my heart was beating so fast before and while i was vaping it. the feeling quickly dissipated when the full effects came onto me though i had a feeling of extreme peace and my heart slowed right down and my breathing was normal - i was conscious of that. i think i need to stop focusing on my breathing so much to really be able to "let go" i appreciate anybody who is reading this. i have a couple questions regarding opiates and DMT if anybody has any experience with this i would love to hear from you. basically i am on a daily dose of 100mg of methadone. i have had nothing but amazing results so far but am curious as to whether the combination is dangerous or will influence my trips. since my first time traversing hyperspace i feel as if i dont need my methadone anymore. ive been drinking less and less everyday. i have the urge to leave that chapter of my life behind me. i dont know if the spice is helping me to realize i dont really need it or if its just my willpower ( which i am trying my hardest to improve )

any suggestions or ideas are humbly welcome. please share. thanks

FarFromFlown
#7 Posted : 12/10/2019 1:32:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and being a member. As well I feel like I'm a newby to DMT and all the variables that go with ingestion. As to interactions with other substances, there is a thread where someone has compiled possible interactions between all the various substances. Again, being new I do not feel versed in finding things hence not able to tell you where/how to find it. Sorry-but it's here somewhere. Smile

I have combined it's use with various things but never opiates and always would suggest caution due to the dangers opiates pose in general. But search around and I trust you will find the thread that has specific answers. Overall, I think your openness and honesty is what's most important. Your writing style shows someone who can capture their inter dialogue very well, it's easy to read and follow, and not an easy thing to do for most people. Keep on your path, ask questions often, and most importantly, question your questions and keep searching. Thanks for sharing your experience, I enjoyed reading it. Cheers

JCpenny420
#8 Posted : 12/10/2019 2:15:24 AM

Cats rule!

Quote:
Hi there, I'm new to the forum and being a member. As well I feel like I'm a newby to DMT and all the variables that go with ingestion. As to interactions with other substances, there is a thread where someone has compiled possible interactions between all the various substances. Again, being new I do not feel versed in finding things hence not able to tell you where/how to find it. Sorry-but it's here somewhere. Smile

I have combined it's use with various things but never opiates and always would suggest caution due to the dangers opiates pose in general. But search around and I trust you will find the thread that has specific answers. Overall, I think your openness and honesty is what's most important. Your writing style shows someone who can capture their inter dialogue very well, it's easy to read and follow, and not an easy thing to do for most people. Keep on your path, ask questions often, and most importantly, question your questions and keep searching. Thanks for sharing your experience, I enjoyed reading it. Cheers

well thanks farfromflown. i appreciate your compliments on my writing, however i do feel i have a ways to go to get where i want to be in that regard. as for my openness and honesty - i feel i am amoung some understanding and well intentioned people here on the forums, so its not a thang for me to be honest. we are all on the same journey. and i have seen the post about mixing substances before on here i was just looking to hear some first hand experience stories with mixing such things.
i tend to ask many many questions as a man who thinks he knows it all cannot effectively learn anything more. an open mind is crucial, as is being able to know what you dont know, and admitting such things is very hard for many people. i am glad you enjoyed reading my trip reports here and hope it has provided you with some insight into my being and intentions. safe travels my friend, i notice you are a newer member also, that being said i hope we can become friends and learn more on our interactions here on the forums, dont be a stranger.

my apologies if it is considered bad form to be quoting other peoples responses when i have dialogue to direct toward such posts. i am new to forum rules but am very willing to adapt to make myself better, and to keep in line with the processes of the forum. thanks.

onelove

Jaycee