We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Universal energy flowed through me WOW Options

Jumanji
#1 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:19:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Let me start at the beginning. I didn't expect a breakthrough, I didn't add any more deemz on the oil burner, I just went over what was left in there. But I held the lighter for longer over each area than I usually do. Steam billowed out, which surprised me, and then I shot away, through blackness, to a man by a door, outlined in neon white. The man was black and tribal, he smiled at me and opened the door, motioning me to go through. And there I was, in this beautiful room filled with rows and rows of men who were statues, their eyes closed and perfectly still, although they were alive, maybe in suspended animation. The ceilings were super high and vaulted, the men all had golden skin with lilac, pale pink and minty green patterns all over them, underneath their skin which was like holograms, it was like seeing the shapes underneath depended on how I was looking at it, they were more real than real. Inside the shapes were more suspended animation men, the patterns inside the patterns moving around them. The men had wide noses and huge eyes, their lips were wide and the same thickness at the top and bottom, with beautiful sculpted cheekbones. I reached out and touched one, there was something invisible connecting them all together, and I wondered what, and its like I zoomed into the gap between them, and the colours changed, became super intense rainbows with this black symbol on them, curved lines and dots, then part of the black came apart and I could see these grass green squiggly ribbons of energy going from the first part of the separated black symbol to the part it had been moved away from. I didn't even think, I just reached up and touched this energy and WOW, it flowed through me, through my hand, up to my mind.. I felt the love and connectedness just flow through me, it was incredible! Then through my entire body, and then I was not only experiencing the energy, I was part of it, connected to the whole system. Then I opened my eyes. My hand was up, reaching out to where I had tapped into the system, and my hand and arm were glowing with the same golden light that the statue men were made of. I just looked at my hand for the next five minutes, and enjoyed feeling the sense of calmness and love and tranquility that filled the room.

It was an incredible experience and I feel so lucky to have finally had it Smile

Edit--- When I moved too fast in the room the shapes turned to green nets on a black background, like reality needed to reconfigured itself and load til the images returned again. Quite solipsistic.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

strtman
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 6:20:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this trip report.

Sounds like you had a good experience. It is not easy if possible at all to write an accurate account of a journey. But reading yours and ‘translating’ it in my mind and trying to imagine it, I think I have an idea what you saw.

Indeed lucky you that you remember it so well. Break throughs are often a black hole to me.

Good luck and keep writing.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

FranLover
#3 Posted : 12/9/2019 7:43:03 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very interesting...
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.