We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Deep woods of Southern Oregon, first time chatroom participant life long star traveler Options

FarFromFlown
#1 Posted : 12/8/2019 9:21:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow seekers- This is my first chat room experience. Mostly avoiding them due to the negative, ego driven ones I've glanced at in the past. I turned 40 this year so I remember time before the internet and have put effort into my relinquishing of technohabits as of late. But being someone that has trees and the occasional fox, bird, deer, or other wildlife as neighbors I do know that the internet can provide some feeling of connection. Again, it takes effort to weed out negative input and mindless engagement to find things of deep substance. I appreciate the little bit I have seen so far and will continue to read through past posts, conversations, links, etc. I have reviewed the rules and think whoever helped create them is on the right path. Heavy handed rules seem to attract those that seek to break them, call out other people while ignoring their own behaviors, and generally have little effect on the overall culture. Creating a vibe and exception by example, quiet guidance, and nurturing positive interactions goes a long ways; thank you for being so thoughtful!

I've been using many forms of vail stripping, soul illuminating, vision clearing plants and substances for most of my life. Maybe younger then I would recommend for my own child or in general; though as we know there is no going back in life, only taking what has been and using it in this moment. That is why I am here. Like most everyone who's embarked on this journy, I have had some profound and at times, confusing/bizarre, and also comical experiences using DMT. I would like to eventually post some of my experiences and get some feed back from other people. Although I've used other substances for over 2 decades, I've only just now begun the adventure and truly mind bending travel that this substance provides. And in having talked with others who are versed in it's layered and magical realms, I continue to experience things that seem outside what is "typical" which I know there is no such thing. But there are some things that occur that I would love to unpack, welcome feedback, and synthesize into my understanding. I will complete the questionnaire and spend some time reviewing other threads and past posts. I look forward to being part of this community and thank you in advance for your acceptance and openness to your own mind, and in turn being open to others. There is nothing so kind as allowing others the freedom of their body & mind. Peace-
Oregon Boi J

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there! I find the Nexus has been a unique and entrancing place for connection. What wonderful neighbors you have. I have nothing but raccoons.

FarFromFlown wrote:
And in having talked with others who are versed in it's layered and magical realms, I continue to experience things that seem outside what is "typical" which I know there is no such thing. But there are some things that occur that I would love to unpack, welcome feedback, and synthesize into my understanding.

Those trips that are beyond "typical" are quite special aren't they? True testaments to the bounds of life experience.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

FarFromFlown
#3 Posted : 12/8/2019 6:03:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your warm welcome VibeSurfer. I realize I didn't pose any direct questions but I would like some input as to what/where is the forum for a new member to post their experiences in? It sounds like that is the place to start, along with posting replies to other threads, in getting to know other members/culture etc.

Please, anyone with experience feel free to give direct input as to how to start engaging as well as practical navigation tips. I will continue to browse the site but I always appreciate info from others that have experience and are willing to offer some guidance.

Thank you again, I appreciate the work people have done here and the efforts being made.

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 12/9/2019 12:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The best place to share experiences before you become a full member is the "First Steps in Hyperspace" forum. The best way to get to know people is to jump into the chatroom and start conversations or ask questions with people hanging out there.

What psychedelics aside from DMT have you tried?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

JCpenny420
#5 Posted : 12/10/2019 5:09:09 AM

Cats rule!

Greeting FarFromFlown it's nice to meet you!

I am also a noobie here who has been a lurker for some time, i was locked out of my account but got it back now! Im glad you enjoyed my trip report that you commented on earlier. I look forward to reading a trip report that you make. The Nexus seems to be a very welcoming place for folk like us. Willingness to learn and be a part of a community that you are currently reflecting will help tremendously in a place like this.

I see that you are an experienced traveler and look forward to hearing some insights you may have learned, sounds like you have a home or great place where your in nature which is an ideal place to enjoy your life. Nature is beauty and i would love to experience some of these substances in such a place. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some engaged conversations from newer members such as us.I know i have a lot to learn i would imagine you will be growing here with me and many others! Glad to make your acquaintance my friend, safe travels. Smile
"Reality is only an illusion"