We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Q21Q21 Vinegar + Lime A/B/A (xylene/limonene) and A/B (naptha) Teks Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/30/2009 1:06:19 AM

SWIM

with the addition of new information the previous thread reached it's character limit. This thread is simply to allow the clear posting of both teks in their entirety which the previous one could no longer support

The new thread can be found here
Q21Q21's Teks using Vinegar + Lime
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ismokecrystals
#2 Posted : 12/30/2009 1:11:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you should make up a cooler name

q21q21
#3 Posted : 12/30/2009 9:30:31 PM

SWIM

sorry for all the chaos with the double post and partial post, but I assure you this tek is worth reading!
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 12/30/2009 9:44:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIY may get higher yields if he used the blender to blend the reagents and solvents as well, but what he's got seems to work quite well.

It's funny that SWIY uses chopsticks to stir, as that's what SWIM's always used for cactus.

q21q21
#5 Posted : 12/30/2009 11:22:29 PM

SWIM

amor_fati wrote:
SWIY may get higher yields if he used the blender to blend the reagents and solvents as well, but what he's got seems to work quite well.

It's funny that SWIY uses chopsticks to stir, as that's what SWIM's always used for cactus.

when SWIM tried using a blender he got a huge emulsion of goo and limonene... haha

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:51:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, SWIM never had anything he would call emulsions on any of his three trials. The material became like mud and ate up a lot of the limonene, but it seemed to give up the limonene when stirred into more limonene. SWIM would gues that SWIY just needs to blend it more.

idtravlr
#7 Posted : 1/16/2010 10:05:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 - When you state "Lime CaOH" I assume you mean Calcium Hydroxide, Ca(OH)2... Simple hydrated lime, right? I just want to double triple verify that I understand your tek.

Thanks for sharing this btw. Lye is such a NASTY chemical. Gorgeous crystals man!

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

memo
#8 Posted : 1/16/2010 11:02:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q2121 Thanks for the nice pictorial! The only thing that I would want to get around in this procedure is mixing naptha directly with the bark. I know that it is very convenient but then you have to dispose of naptha contaminated MHRB instead of being able to compost it.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

q21q21
#9 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:26:27 PM

SWIM

idtravlr wrote:
q21q21 - When you state "Lime CaOH" I assume you mean Calcium Hydroxide, Ca(OH)2... Simple hydrated lime, right? I just want to double triple verify that I understand your tek.

haha, SWIM is no kemist. you are right

changed. another blab was added at the top that explains it more too.

memo wrote:
q2121 Thanks for the nice pictorial! The only thing that I would want to get around in this procedure is mixing naptha directly with the bark. I know that it is very convenient but then you have to dispose of naptha contaminated MHRB instead of being able to compost it.

SWIM thinks that you could compost it. within about a week not only does the naptha dry out of it, but the water too. Naptha evaporates cleanly, plus lime is used in fertilizers. Double win!

idtravlr
#10 Posted : 1/17/2010 1:00:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

memo wrote:

memo - In addition to what q21q21 states above^ you can also inoculate a contaminated compost pile with mushroom mycelium and the mycelium will absorb the contaminates and convert them into natural organic matter. PLUS you end up with a pretty little mushroom patch! If you haven't seen Paul Stamets TED talk on this you should check it out. It's pretty amazing! There is a very old thread on here about it, but if you just google "Paul Stamets TED" you should find it.

q21q21 - Thanks for clarifying. I'm going to give your tek a whirl ASAP!

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

panoramix
#11 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:24:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hola

nice tek very nice i wil try this somtime.
but have one question can swim use sodium carbonate.

greedr ƤɅɳʘ
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

q21q21
#12 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:52:28 AM

SWIM

It may be a possibility, but you`d need a whole lot more, at least 5x more vs lime and it still might not give you as good yields.

amor_fati
#13 Posted : 1/26/2010 3:02:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sodium carbonate is very difficult to work with for extraction. Lime gives a better consistency and is a stronger base; plus it holds onto water much more easily.

Gir
#14 Posted : 1/26/2010 6:31:00 PM

Gir

SWIM did this tek last night, and is waiting for xtals to precip out. How long did SWIY wait for precip before he decanted his first pull of naptha from his precip dish???

(SWIM did 2 pulls only on 30g rb since SWIM has ton more and just wanted to test out tek) first precip dish isnt very cloudy anymore, and upon a tilt (SWIM STUPIDLY used a white ceramic dish as precip, so imagaine looking for white xtals XP) found many tiny xtals cramping around, and the naptha was still a little cloudy.

The second precip dish is still quite cloudy, SWIM is going to wait another day or two to decant the naptha off.

edit: SWIM still has a lot of clouds in the naptha on precip 2, has decanted most of the naptha on precip 1 with almost no crystals on the sides. there were still clouds in it, so SWIM is going to let it sit for a while outside freezer, then refreeze. SWIM thinks 1g lime:2g bark is not enough to basify.. and thinks he should have used way more.. advice?
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

shoe
#15 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great tek q21q21, I love the idea of using almost entirely food safe ingredients.

I am curious though, why you used a bowl and then put naptha on top of that, I bet thats really impractical. Wouldn't you be better with a sealed bottle, the way most people do?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

q21q21
#16 Posted : 1/27/2010 5:30:15 PM

SWIM

g1risMethyl wrote:
SWIM did this tek last night, and is waiting for xtals to precip out. How long did SWIY wait for precip before he decanted his first pull of naptha from his precip dish???

(SWIM did 2 pulls only on 30g rb since SWIM has ton more and just wanted to test out tek) first precip dish isnt very cloudy anymore, and upon a tilt (SWIM STUPIDLY used a white ceramic dish as precip, so imagaine looking for white xtals XP) found many tiny xtals cramping around, and the naptha was still a little cloudy.

The second precip dish is still quite cloudy, SWIM is going to wait another day or two to decant the naptha off.

edit: SWIM still has a lot of clouds in the naptha on precip 2, has decanted most of the naptha on precip 1 with almost no crystals on the sides. there were still clouds in it, so SWIM is going to let it sit for a while outside freezer, then refreeze. SWIM thinks 1g lime:2g bark is not enough to basify.. and thinks he should have used way more.. advice?

-SWIM waited ~30min for his first pull. got ~80mg out of 30g on that.

-69ron actually advised 4g MHRB for each 1g of Lime, lime is very powerful and there is no mounds of water to basify. Should be plenty, if it isn't then you'd likely just get not 100% of the yield but maybe only 75% or so, SWIM would guess.

shoe wrote:
Great tek q21q21, I love the idea of using almost entirely food safe ingredients.

I am curious though, why you used a bowl and then put naptha on top of that, I bet thats really impractical. Wouldn't you be better with a sealed bottle, the way most people do?

SWIM just does it for super easy stirring and decanting. When the goo is done then it just slides out and easy cleanup. There is no need for seperatory funnel or anything because the naptha stays seperate from the bark. If SWIY wants to use a bottle then SWIY can Razz

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 1/28/2010 4:13:13 AM

John Murdoch IV

memo wrote:

You can evaporate the naptha out of it easily.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

idtravlr
#18 Posted : 2/2/2010 12:37:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Question on this tek. It first says to let the vinegar and root bark / Lime sit between 2 and 5 hours to get 99% of the alks, but then it says the first pull can be done in 15 - 20 min after reapplying the vinegar / bark / Lime mixture to the heat. I'm confused, as these numbers seem to say two different things.

q21q21, or anyone else who has had success with this please clarify for me?

Thanks!
-idt

-Terence McKenna

q21q21
#19 Posted : 2/2/2010 1:02:10 AM

SWIM

SWIM changed the wording in the original post.

What he meant is that if SWIY wants spice ASAP the first pull can be done that early, though it will only get 20-30% of the DMT.

A first pull at 2 hours would likely get 80% or so.

idtravlr
#20 Posted : 2/2/2010 1:35:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
SWIM changed the wording in the original post.

What he meant is that if SWIY wants spice ASAP the first pull can be done that early, though it will only get 20-30% of the DMT.

A first pull at 2 hours would likely get 80% or so.

Thanks dude! So far things are going well for SWIM! Smile Stay tuned!

-Terence McKenna

123NEXT»