We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

islander20
#1 Posted : 12/2/2019 12:00:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I have been away from the forums(BL, shroomery and others) for quite a while (~7 years). Was a lurker here but never signed up. Back in the day I extracted MHRB to get my DMT, and had some very intense breakthroughs from that. I'll never forget the feeling of my soul leaving my body and "seeing the light". Nothing quite rocked me to my core like breaking through on DMT.

I was fortunate to be exploring psychedelics during the glory days of the online drug "scene". Before silk road but when everything was out there for the taking. Hard to remember everything I sampled but here is a rough list:

2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-T-7, DOM (So sad to see these banned and many of them extinct, I had many wonderful experiences with them.)
5-meo-mipt, 5-meo-dalt, 4-aco-dmt, DMT, LSD, Mushrooms, AMT (One of my all time favourites, sad to see it becoming a rarity)
Ketamine, nitrous, 3-meo-pcp, MXE, MDMA, 6-apd (Was never a huge fan of dissociatives but they are nice for mixing)
Lots of stimulant abuse but I really grew to hate them amd the waste of time they were.

Psychedelics were a huge part of my development and I am grateful for what they showed me. Unfortunately my wife got me to throw away the whole collection many years ago, still stings. As an avid gardener I am trying to create a psychoactive garden that avoids any legal issues. This year I was profoundly lucky to find a patch of P. Cyanescens growing in my backyard. After 15 years of wanting one they just decided to show up!

Hoping to add San pedro, peyote and P. Viridis this year if possible. Between mushrooms, mescaline and DMT my bases should be covered! Maybe add a sheet of LSD and I am ready for the armageddon!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PsychedelicSummer
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 11:41:10 AM

This too shall pass

Yes, it's a shame most of Shulgin's magical half-dozen is so hard to come by for most people these days. Always nice to grow your own - gives you practice in waiting too Smile

islander20
#3 Posted : 12/10/2019 2:34:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It would be so rewarding to grow my own cactus for 5 years and finally get to have an experience with mescaline. Unfortunately I cant get my wife on board. Need to setup a lab to start whipping the half dozen...maybe in another life!