We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Allow Me To Introduce Myself To Y'all Options

Mister Sunday
#1 Posted : 12/7/2019 6:45:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good Afternoon! I have tried several things in my earlier years and never had a profound experience. Though I did not know what it was at the time, DMT has been whispering in my ear for a few years now. Almost sounding like a dove at twilight. Only recently had the whisper turned into a call. Needless to say, all that is needed to commence upon this journey has been acquired or is en route to where it is needed. I'm here mostly to acquire knowledge of how to do an extraction. As I haven't quite had time to peruse through the site to see if my questions have been answered elsewhere, I'll refrain from putting them forward here. I hope to learn all I need from here to get all I need from there and then I would like to share that with you. Have a great and safe day!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 10:06:56 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hello Mister Sunday and welcomeSmile

"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:44:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mister Sunday wrote:
As I haven't quite had time to peruse through the site to see if my questions have been answered elsewhere, I'll refrain from putting them forward here.

An excellent assumption, Mr. Sunday, your questions have been most likely answered somewhere on the forums or in wiki, as you will undoubtedly find yourself.

Welcome and best of luck in your journeys! Smile