We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unsure Options

Demonicsauce
#1 Posted : 12/7/2019 7:52:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So first time user and i go all in, in pretty much everything I do so i used 0.5gr changa and 0.5gr pure dmt (big bong hitter) and i inhaled for about 40-60 sec then passed out during filling my lungs (accurding to my friend who was babysitting me). Lucid dream until waking upp after 4-5 mins and then waking up in litttle puke and some really visual stuff for some time and hen best explenation becoming kinda uhh.. possesed not in bad way I guess tho and i was kinda in controlfor a30 min or so and then some mellow after glow for 2 hours. Was wondering if somwonw else tried that much as a first time, considering using a normal dosage of changa this time and wondering if I shouldnt expect a whole other thing. Surprised

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 12/7/2019 10:21:15 PM

My Personalized Tag

What, did you smoke the entire half gram?

Measure out your dose. Don't waste spice!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Jega
#3 Posted : 12/7/2019 11:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

500mg pure freebase?! LoL... this kid has expensive tastes! Thumbs up

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 12/8/2019 10:13:49 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Wow.. I would love to see someone do a 40-60 sec inhale IRL.. Especially with half a gram of DMT with it haha..
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

EphemeralTruth
#5 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Demonicsauce wrote:
So first time user and i go all in, in pretty much everything I do so i used 0.5gr changa and 0.5gr pure dmt (big bong hitter) and i inhaled for about 40-60 sec then passed out during filling my lungs (accurding to my friend who was babysitting me). Lucid dream until waking upp after 4-5 mins and then waking up in litttle puke and some really visual stuff for some time and hen best explenation becoming kinda uhh.. possesed not in bad way I guess tho and i was kinda in controlfor a30 min or so and then some mellow after glow for 2 hours. Was wondering if somwonw else tried that much as a first time, considering using a normal dosage of changa this time and wondering if I shouldnt expect a whole other thing. Surprised

And you think you're cool for trying this? Thumbs down

Demonicsauce
#6 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:21:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No think I was depressed af and was hopen for a quick fix and was trying to make sense of the night and some friends told me another trip would sometimes help you understand the trip and I was just wondering if it wasnt just a dosage problem not a issue with how I react to it, tried it twice with a large but normal dosage 2 days after and that experience was a LOT diffrent and more of what people descripe. I was kinda nervous trying again since my first time was the most intense hour of my life and was not ready for another one yet.

EphemeralTruth
#7 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Demonicsauce wrote:
No think I was depressed af and was hopen for a quick fix and was trying to make sense of the night and some friends told me another trip would sometimes help you understand the trip and I was just wondering if it wasnt just a dosage problem not a issue with how I react to it, tried it twice with a large but normal dosage 2 days after and that experience was a LOT diffrent and more of what people descripe. I was kinda nervous trying again since my first time was the most intense hour of my life and was not ready for another one yet.

Be careful, DMT is ultimately powerful and taking it during a bad state isn't really a great idea. Larger doses are not the answer either--if you're not getting the effects either you don't have real DMT or you're burning it. I had a terrifying, soul-destroying experience from 80mg. 500mg is asking for PTSD, imho.

For depression, I personally think you'd be MUCH better off with intentional use of mushrooms or LSD (by that I mean doing them in a safe place with good people, and using the trip time to examine your issues instead of having fun). I've gotten a great deal of personal benefit from this kind of usage.

Oral DMT (ie. ayahuasca or pharmahuasca) may be useful too, but I don't have personal experience with this yet.

Demonicsauce
#8 Posted : 12/9/2019 9:55:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Ive treid most shrooms and lsd and large dosage but i always feel like I'm somehow there in control and if I decide to take control I kinda sober up? So that was the idea with a large first dosage also not good impulse control.

Edit and even on that amount of dmt/changa I managed to wake up after 4 min and take control even tho I was tripping like mad I managed to gain most control and hold it to some degree but kinda felt lika I thinks insane people felt but I knew it was the drugs

Enleyetener
#9 Posted : 12/10/2019 11:48:48 PM
IN-LYE-10

Interesting...