We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to here Options

#1 Posted : 12/7/2019 6:25:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello brothers, been a psychedelic user since being a kid but have talen many years In between. Have been reading the forum for over a year and finally decided to join. Hoping to help, be helped. Life for me is not pleasant and always difficult. Finally have found the answers in mushrooms and dmt. Wish before had known this. My whole life has been a pursuit of the truth nd it has been a rocky road. So many obstacles to find the truth. Trying to banishbmy ego has many setbacks at least for me. Hoping help can be found here. More to come later

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 3:57:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard! This is an excellent place to come to for help, perspective, learning and growth.

How did your experiences with DMT and mushrooms help you? Why do you have such a strong desire to banish your ego?

"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Jees
#3 Posted : 12/8/2019 5:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hellooo and welcome,
Love

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 12/8/2019 9:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WA or BC? Hey cheers for being from the same decade! Welcome to the Nexus, may it help all your wildest dreams come true!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

#5 Posted : 12/9/2019 3:53:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=VibeSurfer]Welcome aboard! This is an excellent place to come to for help, perspective, learning and growth.

How did your experiences with DMT and mushrooms help you? Why do you have such a strong desire to banish your ego?

Because for 38 years of my life my ego has contolled me, it has been a very hard ride. Dmt has not really helped me, mushrooms have more. Dmt has let me see some secret things but after it mad me(my ego) mad. Maybe because it knows dmt showed me the truth. The mushrooms though, they have given me special truths. They have taught me about my ego. Have been shown how to put my ego asleep and free my inner child among other things. Was shown by the mushrooms what to do but it is not easy. The mushrooms showed me how to understand.

#6 Posted : 12/9/2019 3:54:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
WA or BC? Hey cheers for being from the same decade! Welcome to the Nexus, may it help all your wildest dreams come true!!

What's Wa or Bc?