We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
INTRODUCTION ESSAY AND TRIP REPORT Options

Enleyetener
#1 Posted : 12/4/2019 11:50:07 PM
IN-LYE-10

So... not sure how to start this off so i will use this introduction to apologize for my poorly constructed essay. its been since childhood that i had to write an essay Surprised so ill try my best...

So...i wish to speak on my first smoalk break, actually the story starts when i was 16. quite some time ago Pleased but i remember i used to always post about entheogenics and memes about psychedelics on my facebook. so one day this guy with a strange picture and a weird username like D EEMS or something like that ended up gifting me some top notch orange jimjam and it was beautiful, smelled amazing (he actually found me RONDOMLY on instagram years later which was such a crazy coincidence i can write a post about him, he was an advanced user apperently. and come to think of it im sure hes a member here or perhaps used to be)... came in a cd from a cartoon soundtrack of a cartoon i faintly remember from childhood. I will never forget that smell... well I do until i smell it again randomly from a gust of wind or maybe a plasic product... but besides the point i got a blue tinted oil burner and scale from my local headstore with the help of my pops (he later stole it for "less spirirual" drugs go figure lol... but everything basically comes down to when i finally chose to smoke the stuff right? thats what you guys wanna hear about so im gonna jump straight into it.... As I inhaled what was as i remember, 30 mgs in the bowl, however, due to poor visibility and the spice seemingly climbing the walls of the bowl to get away from the heat... Surprised I only smoke maybe a fraction of that original dose.

The come up was quite intense when paired with the zen type instrumental i had playing at the time. sounds seemed to slow greatly yet in unison and perfect harmony... as if time was slowed down by .5x yet somehow it unsettled me... then things became more "block" like is the best way i can describe geometries getting sharper and less round. I had designes on my hands and i looked like a sculpture or or an object of some sort...

next i remember seeing CEVs overlaying my open eyed perception.. If i closed my eyes i would see that layer.. if opened i saw both this world and the vision. i saw what sort of seemed like a man watching me and i saw mars slowly rotating and a HUGE building on it and it was turning... the huge building was like a gear everturning and i saw this from far above... I also when focused on consensus reality, saw a disincarnate invisible "face" mabe it looked like it was smiling, sort of jokerishly, in a way as if to say you have no idea this is only the tip of the iceberg i got from it...
I also remember feeling like i was god afterwards for a week or two and i also got the feeling that "GOD" the big void itself was sad and thats why we are here ... keep in mind that i was 16 and do not reccomend 16 year olds undergo DMT really as your brain is still developing until you turn i hear Smile hope all enjoyed this first trip report... definately have some better posts ahead of me but this is just to stick my foot in the waves Razz

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 12/7/2019 3:03:38 AM

I is the obstacle.

I enjoyed the report Thumbs up I’ve seen transparent entities a few times as well as the turning cogs( mine were pink).. and the overlapping visuals are pretty common. The smiling face is usually defined as THE JESTER(I’m sure you’ve read about him on here) ... anyways... sounds like a signature dmt experience. Again.. good report, look forward to reading some more of your future experiences 😊

Learn, share, expand ✌️
This guys ego ^

Enleyetener
#3 Posted : 12/10/2019 8:38:11 PM
IN-LYE-10

thanks for the ENCOURAGEMENT Achilles! Youre a friend indeed. I love just being here and learning with all of you!