We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Having A Hard Time Integrating What Just Happened Options

Teamleary
#1 Posted : 12/4/2019 9:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Everybody,

A little experiment report, but I'll be brief(er) this time.

First off: a thousand thanks to Aum Shanti, Propello and Some one, for their expertise on the new set-up.

To those who didn't follow this amazing thread ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1029433&#post1029433 ), I'm using a Geek Vape Aegis Solo 100w Mod Box with a Vandy Vape RDA and a SS316 mesh : 0.27ohm ; 45w ; tcr 105 ; 200°

So tonight, after my ritual, I tried to put 20mg on the mesh, spilled a bit but not much.

I don't know if it's my breathing technique that's not good enough, but I couldn't take it all in one hit. And even tho I thought it took two, after a mostly (but great) body-high trip, with some beautiful visuals and interesting thoughts, when I came down, I realized that there were some left. 3 hits with that device... either I didn't find the right set up or I just don't take long/deep enough intakes.

I waited a few mins and loaded another 20mg (that is, once again, if you can trust my scale!).

This time, I think I got most of it in one take (though, pretty sure not the whole thing), and it was SUPER INTENSE.

The thing is I don't remember precisely. Which is frustrating. Cause I'm 100% sure I've never seen the "patterns" and shapes so clearly. It really felt like I was being shown this 3D shapes, and they were absolutely beautiful (and meaningful), and when I came back here, it felt like I had traveled such a long distance... but now, I can't remember anything precisely.
Like when I came down, I felt like my mind was overwhelmed with one thousand questions that could never be answered "here". I kinda feel like it made sense to me during the trip, but now, my memories are so blurry...

The last time I had a beautiful Sub-BT, I was shown a vortex of the most beautiful stars and that image is still very sharp in my mind. But tonight, even though it probably was the most "intense" feeling I ever had, I can't remember anything properly.

"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 12/4/2019 11:27:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca tends to be easier to remember, but it is a little harder to break through on it, because it is more spread out over time.

I have no experience with changa myself, but i suppose it is somewhere in between vaporised DMT and ayahuasca.

There are all kinds of herbs that are used in traditional ayahuasca brews, that can help retain clarity when journeying. Guayusa is probably the most well known. It is a nice drink, related to tea and mate.

Propello
#3 Posted : 12/4/2019 11:32:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your experience report Tim. Sounds like you had a blast 👍.

If you need more than one toke to empty 20mg, I wonder a bit about your mod configuration. You could try a bit higher temperature setting in your next trip to hyperspace.

Or perhaps close the airflow a bit. Personally I do some meditation and breathing exercises forehand, to be able to breathe deep and hold long when vaping, which helps a lot for me at least.

I also forget most details when vaping, especially in the mid part. Easier to remember start and end. I tend to remember more at low doses, 20-25mg, which is the best dosage for me. More than that last longer, but I remember less.

Hope you find the optimal settings and techniques that works optimal for you.

Blessings

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/5/2019 4:32:53 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Cool report.

Great display of courage.

I'm basically trembling just reading this cause what you described happened to me too. And its so, so, so intense.

Sending loving vibes wherever you are.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Teamleary
#5 Posted : 12/5/2019 11:18:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Ayahuasca tends to be easier to remember, but it is a little harder to break through on it, because it is more spread out over time.

I have no experience with changa myself, but i suppose it is somewhere in between vaporised DMT and ayahuasca.

There are all kinds of herbs that are used in traditional ayahuasca brews, that can help retain clarity when journeying. Guayusa is probably the most well known. It is a nice drink, related to tea and mate.

Thank you, Dragonrider!

Well, my most beautiful experience yet was, indeed, with changa.
Are you saying one should drink a cup of guayusa before vaping some DMT?
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#6 Posted : 12/5/2019 11:23:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
Thanks for your experience report Tim. Sounds like you had a blast 👍.

If you need more than one toke to empty 20mg, I wonder a bit about your mod configuration. You could try a bit higher temperature setting in your next trip to hyperspace.

Or perhaps close the airflow a bit. Personally I do some meditation and breathing exercises forehand, to be able to breathe deep and hold long when vaping, which helps a lot for me at least.

I also forget most details when vaping, especially in the mid part. Easier to remember start and end. I tend to remember more at low doses, 20-25mg, which is the best dosage for me. More than that last longer, but I remember less.

Hope you find the optimal settings and techniques that works optimal for you.

Blessings

Thanks Propello!

When you say you forget most details when vaping, does it mean that 1) you remember the "substance" of the trip? you come back "changed" even tho tons of details are lost? and 2) that you do not forget most details when you do DMT differently than vaping? Do you do IM for instance?

I think you're right, I have to find the optimal configuration, tho I don't understand why it wouldn't be the exact same thing as yours (since we have the same set up, pretty much). I'll probably try again tonight. I should be able to take it all in one hit. I'm gonna try to spread it better this time (maybe melt a bit, then add, then melt, etc.). I might have made a little heap last time). Also, as you suggested, I'm gonna increase the temp to 210°. The airflow is one third open (I'm used to smoking joints, so that kind of vapor-density/heat doesn't do much on my throat).

The thing is, after one good hit (even if you don't take all), I get so high it's hard to take another one!
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#7 Posted : 12/5/2019 11:24:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Cool report.

Great display of courage.

I'm basically trembling just reading this cause what you described happened to me too. And its so, so, so intense.

Sending loving vibes wherever you are.

Thanks Fran! : )

I hope I'll remember a little more next time!

Sending loving vibes to you too <3
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#8 Posted : 12/5/2019 8:04:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I screwed that one up on my own.

Propello: I think going to 210° might be better indeed (should I change the wattage? do you find 35 to be optimum?).

I just took the longest hit I could... so ended up with my lungs about to explode and couldn't keep the vape in! ahaha! Rookie mistake!

I wasn't the only one laughing, the entities managed to talk to me even tho it wasn't even a sub-BT... Well, "talk", let's say they had a pretty explicit laugh at my expense.... I mean they were laughing at the idea that I thought I was in charge of anything in the experiment. They were kinda saying "dude, you have no part in this! you just live what we want you to live". And even tho it really was a mild trip, with light visual, that didn't last, I was smiling and nodding, like "yeah, I'm fine with that!" ahahah!

Great body high, after, though. I feel like small doses generally involves a great body high. For me, at least.

Anyway, I think I'm done for the week... will probably try again next Wednesday.

EDIT : oddly enough, I think it kinda revived my trip from last night. Like it made it more real. Like "yeah, I was, indeed, somewhere else". Idk!

EDIT2: I just tried something : in a dark room, on TC-SS (0.27 ; 35 ; 105), it doesn't glow at all. I pushed it too 300° and it doesn't glow either. If I go on the wattage mode, it glows...
Wittgenstein

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 12/6/2019 7:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Teamleary wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Thank you, Dragonrider!

Well, my most beautiful experience yet was, indeed, with changa.
Are you saying one should drink a cup of guayusa before vaping some DMT?

Well, there are no guarantees. But it is worth a try.

I would drink it about an hour before blasting off.

Propello
#10 Posted : 12/6/2019 7:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Teamleary wrote:

Thanks Propello!

When you say you forget most details when vaping, does it mean that 1) you remember the "substance" of the trip? you come back "changed" even tho tons of details are lost? and 2) that you do not forget most details when you do DMT differently than vaping? Do you do IM for instance?

I think you're right, I have to find the optimal configuration, tho I don't understand why it wouldn't be the exact same thing as yours (since we have the same set up, pretty much). I'll probably try again tonight. I should be able to take it all in one hit. I'm gonna try to spread it better this time (maybe melt a bit, then add, then melt, etc.). I might have made a little heap last time). Also, as you suggested, I'm gonna increase the temp to 210°. The airflow is one third open (I'm used to smoking joints, so that kind of vapor-density/heat doesn't do much on my throat).

The thing is, after one good hit (even if you don't take all), I get so high it's hard to take another one!

It is hard to explain with words. I think perhaps a combination of both. I usually travel to elf/goblin planets, and I meet different entities that communicate with me, robots, tricksters and many different figures, including powerful entities overwhelming you with wisdom and love. I tend to remember the most important scenes and messages, including wake up calls from time to time. Most visual memories tend to blur pretty fast for me. But the insights and feelings stay put for me to integrate.