We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
glassware Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 10/9/2019 3:40:52 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

If anyone is interested in affordable, high quality glass, consider the chinese company Proglass
(lab-proglass).

just got that badboy, and a couple other pieces, no defects. the finish is on par with Ace glass. I may even use that vacuum trap
as a vaporizer.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 10/9/2019 4:47:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this benzyme. Just got my first couple pieces of legitimate lab glass: a 1000 ml Erlenmeyer and a 25ml volumetric pipette. I went with Pyrex brand because I was able to find it for reasonable amount at Carolina biological. I think my next piece will be a 2000 ml erlenmeyer, maybe some smaller (50 or 100 ml maybe?) erls for doing smaller jobs, salting out, sodium carb cleanup etc.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 10/9/2019 5:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I will check it out.

I usually order either locally, or from deschem (China / eBay), but some items are either hard to get or prohibitively expensive, so any good lab glass provider is welcomed.

Trickster
#4 Posted : 11/29/2019 10:28:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

These days aliexpress.com has become much better for inexpensive lab supplies than ebay. Buyer protection works like a charm. Most deliveries are free of charge. I use it all the time.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Morbidbystandard
#5 Posted : 12/4/2019 5:52:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanshinglass has always been a favorite. 2 weeks from china every time.