We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Art of "mentally ill" Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 11/15/2019 9:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://cameralabs.org/1...rchestvo-dushevnobolnykh

It is an article with pictures in russian, use google translate whoever needs. Also heavy with ads.

But look at this guys, wtf:

Is this me or many of these dudes be trippin'?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 11/15/2019 11:43:45 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

My wife works in a nursing home, and is around death a lot. She says that residents can have episodes where she says it seems like they get a burst of dmt. Recently a resident that just died a few nights ago was in his room saying he was “there” and it was all sudsy, acting very outta character. He had dementia, so she said she wasn’t sure if it was related to that, or being near death. But something she sees semi regularly. It’s interesting.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 11/16/2019 4:12:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Brings me back to the idea of the brain being like a radio. What if schizophrenia is just a brain that is tuning into 2 channels. And would that be a bad thing if both channels were loving? I like the idea of it being like a radio more and more these substances seem to tune us into a different channel. "ill" people just may be tuning into a bad channel? Is a medium or psychic just able to actively choose what channel they tune into? If in death we return to the source wouldnt it make sense that as you get close you would pick up a channel from a loved one or familiar one right before you tune into EVERYTHING? Just a idea but seems mentally ill people could be picking up a bad channel or 1 they cant handle.

As far as art maybe its given through these channels. I am NOT a good artist i can barely draw a stick figure haha. But i have times where either during psychedelic experiences or after. where i kinda felt like drawing and it often feels like something i am being given. The most recent was kind of just spirals or at least thats what i thought as i got to the end i started to notice something fliped the paper and it was clearly a face....weird

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 12/2/2019 8:40:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mental illness is (and always has been) such a broad spectrum of things (and seemingly becoming ever broader in this day and age) that I really dont even allow myself to consider someone mentally ill unless I have had a literally uncountable number of experiences with them that point to such a notion.

I do this because I dont like to allow myself to pigeon-hole people as it were into being "ill" or "sick" just because the environment they live(d) in ate away at there "health" or "sanity".

This exact thing has often been my experience of life, for as a response to my complaints on the associations between the negative environment causing me and other people to think and behave in a "sick" way I was told very plainly by "professionals" that such a notion is quite silly and that a persons "psychological illness" developed most often from the inner mind and what that mind inherited from their biological lineage (ancestry).

From my personal experience I will say with certainty that there is a quite radical distinction between people who are "sickened" by the factors in their living environment throughout the course of their lives (most notable in the developmental years) and people who are simply born "sick" because they did not develop properly in the environment of the womb.

The modern world admits that the environment of the womb is critical to the growth of the human mind/spirit but after we come out of the birth canal we are somehow magically expected to have such a significant influence over our own autonomy that any "healthy person" "should" be able to "defend himself" against the "ills of the world". This is the notion of why so many people jump to conclusions of biological inheritance of mental illness because its much easier for us to excuse the situation and not have to "deal with it" when we can pretend like its all preset in stone before a person comes out of the womb.

Huxley once said a famous quote which I would translate into laymans terms as "Truly mentally ill people seem perfectly adapted in a sick and dying society, a circumstance which could easily damage/poison the spirits of even the best people".
Cactus Man attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 3.40.29 PM.png (254kb) downloaded 34 time(s).