We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Emb
#1 Posted : 12/1/2019 2:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone !

I would like to begin by thanking all this community, for the sharing of all this knowledge and the dedication in this field of research.. It's been more than 4 years since i frequent this board.
It helped me a lot, in term of security and understanding.
Now I would like to join this comunity to share my own experience, discuss about the other side, the psychology behind this, and about the unknown.
...And also because my friend Sophia started to do her own experiment, and it's a real mess.. haha
Maybe she should have been more careful in her chemistry classes !

In the hope of being able to exchange more with you,

-EMB

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 12/1/2019 3:07:53 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome onboard. I do like to think we are a community dedicated to harm reduction via accurate information.

There is a lot of potential for psychedelics to help us make a better world. It seems we lost them in our recent past. Reconnecting with them is a step in the right direction (I think), with a lot of work left to do beyond that.

Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Emb
#3 Posted : 12/2/2019 12:18:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exactly.. and what a potential !
I found quite difficult to understand that "everything" is right in front of us (all this wisdom, all this tools to have a better understanding of our nature (and of the univers)) and still a lot of people can't see it, or can't even imagine that such things exist.
I'm sure that the work achieved by this comunity helps spreading the words, and raise awareness on those subjects.

Thanks,

-EMB