We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa Hostilis Source Options

PsilocinDreams
#1 Posted : 12/2/2019 12:08:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody! Its beeeen a looooooong time, going through old files on my hard drive has once again led me to my favorite forum on the net. I am curious if there is a good source of small ammounts of Mimosa Hostilis out there on the net somewhere? Any Leads? If not for good ol'e Mimosa how about another plant ally with high concentraions? Thanks in advance!Big grin Big grin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 12/2/2019 12:24:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is strictly against forum policy to discuss sources--

#3 Posted : 12/2/2019 1:27:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

OP

read:

Attitude Page wrote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.

Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you