We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What should I take before first vaped DMT? Options

faoble
#1 Posted : 11/29/2019 2:23:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been preparing with 4aco. I still get some anxiety like stuff on 4aco in very high doses (>50mg).

I have nausea with 4aco. I take 3 benadryl for 60mg. How much should I take for the DMT per mg?

What is best paired with the DMT? like weed or lemon balm or anything that will help?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/29/2019 4:12:00 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

It's a personal thing. I can tell you about my own preferences.

I don't like the weed/DMT combo. It dulls the experience for me.

DMT alone is a great thing.

Best thing I've found for anxiety is to have a good friend with me. Someone who I trust and connect with. That makes all the difference. All anxiety is gone for me with the right person.

Best DMT combo is with harmalas (again, just speaking for myself). Second to that so far is combining with mushrooms which I have done while comming down from them. Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Jumanji
#3 Posted : 11/29/2019 4:48:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand, 4aco is very mild compared with DMT. Just wondering what your reasons are for wanting to try dmt?

If you feel like you may be sick, make sure you don't eat or drink anything for 4 hours before dmt, because if you vomit while blasting off you could choke.

faoble
#4 Posted : 11/29/2019 4:56:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Weeds "dulls" the experience? you mean it makes it less extreme and helps with anxiety? or in what way?

I hope not to be blasting anywhere the first time. Aren't low doses of DMT also mild or is it full blown hallucinations at any dose?

What is a good dose to start before the gravity 'blast off' and hallucinations begin?

Loveall
#5 Posted : 11/29/2019 6:41:15 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

faoble wrote:
Weeds "dulls" the experience? you mean it makes it less extreme and helps with anxiety? or in what way?

I hope not to be blasting anywhere the first time. Aren't low doses of DMT also mild or is it full blown hallucinations at any dose?

What is a good dose to start before the gravity 'blast off' and hallucinations begin?

For me, weed made it a lot less intense. It was a waste of DMT really; less intense in every sense (visuals, altered state, etc).

There is a lot of info on doses. Low doses will be milder, but this is still DMT. Some start with 10mg or less. Make sure your read this: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._the_dosages_for_..._.3F
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

bismillah
#6 Posted : 11/30/2019 6:46:06 PM

My Personalized Tag

Unless you have a jumbo dab pipe, you don't have to worry about blasting off by accident. Just load up 50mg (the whole of which would definitely send you on your way if you smoked it all at once) and take medium tokes until it gets as intense as you want it.

I think around 20-30 mg properly vaped you should see quite vivid CEVs and some interesting patterns overlayed atop your vision. No nausea for me at this level. Go higher and stuff will definitely be noticeably crazier and you might feel a little sick (I only get nauseous at higher doses with rue, though, so you're probably fine).

By the way, if you want to enhance your experience, syrian rue is definitely the way to go. I have the stomach of a peasant and just eat 4 grams of seeds 45 min in advance, and it makes the trip much longer. If you're worried about getting sick, you can extract the harmalas and take them in pure form.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

skoobysnax
#7 Posted : 12/1/2019 4:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First i do a quick physical yoga set like sun salutations and a bit of alternate nostril breathing. It lowers the blood pressure quickly. I prime with 15-20mg sublingual harmalas extacted from Syrian Rue 30-45 min before or a light dose of changa. Just enough to turn on the lights. It also takes a bit less spice when i go for the breakthrough dose. I have achieved several fear free journies with this method. Of course before prep i am usually getting the preflight jitters but this is a relatively healthy way to set your setting. A serious daily practice of yoga and meditation have changed the way I experience the spice especially in how I observe and experience the space.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

coAsTal
#8 Posted : 12/1/2019 4:34:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

faoble wrote:
I have been preparing with 4aco. I still get some anxiety like stuff on 4aco in very high doses (>50mg).

I have nausea with 4aco. I take 3 benadryl for 60mg. How much should I take for the DMT per mg?

What is best paired with the DMT? like weed or lemon balm or anything that will help?

Benadryl is a very ugly drug my friend- seriously-- people don't realize that it is so toxic to the body. It causes long-term brain damage that can be irreversible.

Please take a look at this:

https://www.thehillscent...-5-things-you-dont-know/

Read the entire article, but here's an excerpt:

Quote:
#3 Benadryl Abuse is Linked to Dementia

In the paper, Cumulative Use of Strong Anticholinergics and Incident Dementia: A Prospective Cohort Study, Shelly L. Gray et al. makes the case that long-term use of anticholinergic medications such as Benadryl may lead to dementia.

Recall that Benadryl is an anticholinergic. This means that it directly affects the function of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Specifically, this drug interferes with acetylcholine. Well, it turns out that this neurotransmitter is involved in learning and memory, and that chronically interfering with its function may not be great for brain health.

In the above paper, Shelly Gray, of the University of Washington’s School of Pharmacy, states that people who used Benadryl and similar drugs were more likely to develop dementia in old age, and that risk scaled with dose. The long-term study tracked 3,500 people, aged 65 or older. Using data obtained by Group Health, the researchers were able to account for all prescription and OCT drugs taken in the 10 years prior to the binning of the study.

Of the 3,500 men and women in the study, 800 developed dementia in those 10 years. Most of those 800 individuals consumed products containing diphenhydramine.

Moreover, the more diphenhydramine they took, the more likely they were to develop dementia.

The bottom line:

Benadryl blocks a brain chemical called acetylcholine. This chemical is important for optimal brain health and operation.

This study implies that a relatively young person abusing diphenhydramine over the course of many years may be increasing their risk of developing neurological illness. Diphenhydramine affects brain function, and over time, this may cause damage. It must be said, however, that many drugs have a stronger impact on older folks than younger folks. But the fact remains that diphenhydramine interferes with the operation of vital neurotransmitters.