We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aya visuals Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 10/22/2019 10:40:58 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Looking to try another aya/pharma run this weekend. I had a quick question. Are the visuals from oral route mostly cev’s or is it like being in hyperspace with eyes open? The last time I tried I puked it up in about 10 minutes and digested almost none of it. But my wife and friend held it down for an hour, and it definitely worked. But to me it looked like they were napping for an hour and a half basically. Is it usually that sedative, or maybe to much rue tea?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 10/23/2019 7:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it's been mostly CEV's, but at stronger doses it's almost physically incapacitating. The ability to move about is there, but the will power required to do so is not, if that makes any sense. What might look a nap to the observer was, IME, the peak of the experience and I personally found it best to just lie still with my eyes closed and take the experience in as opening my eyes seemed to interfere or disconnect from 'the other'. My experiences were Rue based though which I've heard can intensify the mobility issues.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 10/23/2019 11:03:16 AM

ModeratorSenior Member

This sounds right. I made a heavy rue tea that day. Used 16 grams that was supposed to be 4 doses, got turned into 3. So it was a heavy 5 gram tea. I couldn’t keep it down. I’m going with a harmala extract this time. If I remember right twitchy, you’re the one who suggests using fb for both parts, correct? Last time I dissolved spice in oj.

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

twitchy
#4 Posted : 10/23/2019 6:26:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
This sounds right. I made a heavy rue tea that day. Used 16 grams that was supposed to be 4 doses, got turned into 3. So it was a heavy 5 gram tea. I couldn’t keep it down. I’m going with a harmala extract this time. If I remember right twitchy, you’re the one who suggests using fb for both parts, correct? Last time I dissolved spice in oj.

FB?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 10/23/2019 9:50:30 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Using Free base spice instead of salt or dissolving in an acid. It mighta been jees or tony6 that mentioned it. The method was to dissolve the spice in sodium bicarbonate or carbonate, I can’t remember. I’d have to look back. And it just connected for me that you also just wrote that your experiences were rue teas. So it obviously wasn’t you using fb harmalas🤪

tregar
#6 Posted : 10/26/2019 1:25:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta_morpheus said:
Quote:
But to me it looked like they were napping for an hour and a half basically. Is it usually that sedative, or maybe to much rue tea?
The nodding off like sedation is from the rue seeds, give caapi a dream, real traditional Ayahuasca consist of Caapi + psychotria or chaliponga. The high levels of thh in caapi are stimulating like coffee. Rue contains less than 1% thh. However, thh is the 2nd highest alkaloid in caapi.

More info here: "How Caapi is different from rue seeds: tetrahydroharmine"
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=91806
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

King Tryptamine
#7 Posted : 12/1/2019 3:44:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just whipped up a brew of ayahuasca yesterday so my minds still fresh on this with respect to the visual aspect of it in comparison to smoked freebase and smoked freebase with oral hamralas.

For me PERSONALLY an ayahuasca brew consisting of 3g P.harmala and 4.5g of MHRB taken 30min after the initial tea produced both open and closed eye visuals of the same caliber you'd expect from a break through dose of freebase n,n albeit much more longer lasting.

This kinda took me by surprise actually as I always assumed that the visual character of smoked DMT was much more stronger in comparison to oral, maybe it is but just a little more rather than a whole lot more, I couldn't really distinguish the difference at that point in time though, it was still visual overload!

P.S. The last time trying smoked DMT (+ harmalas) was at the start of September so my mind wasn't as fresh on this as it is on ayahuasca taken just yesterday.