We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Having issues vaping 5-meo Options

quantimoto
#1 Posted : 11/8/2019 6:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I get fairly severe body load, but no CEVs or any of the fun trip I get from NN - I've tried vaping anywhere from 5-15mg, and while I can achieve numb like relaxation, I don't get any spiritual element whatsoever.

I'm using same techniques as I would for NN in terms of vaping it.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

abrelosojos
#2 Posted : 11/8/2019 4:20:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can you be more specific on your technique? Are smoking synthetic 5-Meo? Are you using an electronic vaporiser or glass pipe?

Try with something that withsands higher heat and allows one big inhalation.

quantimoto
#3 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:15:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

no, this is isolated from Toad. I have tried GVG, the machine, e-nail at high temps, ceramic coil vape. Are higher temps better then?

abrelosojos
#4 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:44:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Torch heat. Google eclipse vape. Or lollipop glass bulb as the most common tool to vaporize 5meo.

Toad secretion should be 22-29% 5m-meo so. Isolated 5-meo or crushed toad secretion? This is a really important question, 5-meo will kick your ass if you don't respect it..

quantimoto
#5 Posted : 11/10/2019 3:26:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

in theory, isolated 5-meo. in practice I suspect dried/crushed venom. It has the appearance of NN powder, slightly more consistently yellow. I did not harvest the venom or isolate the 5-meo myself.

At the higher dosage level it felt like my heart would stop, but a quick round of meditation in the midst of that along with a conscious effort to breathe brought it back rather quickly.

What surprised me is that there were no real effects except those I just described and numbness going down to my calves (which felt quite good tbh). This sounds like toxins to me, but what do I know.

I'm wondering if my experience is normal, and it seems it's not abnormal from online accounts, but the lack of other effects seems strange.

abrelosojos
#6 Posted : 11/10/2019 5:14:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My 5-Meo experiences start at around 30 mg of bufo.

If you can control it etc. You are definitely on the lowest threshold. And using an improper method.

Please have a sitter when doing 5-Meo.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 11/10/2019 9:51:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have much experience with 5-MeO-DMT but I'd suggest you do some test to make sure you have 5-MeO-DMT and nothing else unwanted. At the very least you could test with ehrlich and a couple of other reagents, or better, appart from reagents test with TLC.

Either way, let us know if you fix your issues and find out whats going on!

rOm
#8 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm this is maybenot isolated.. well bufo venom starts at 25mg 30 mg.. but I never had body load with it. but not so visual as n,n. do'nt expect to have a visual carnival like n,n. BUt its potent psych.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

abrelosojos
#9 Posted : 11/11/2019 5:07:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Get all in one hit! weigh 40 mg of Crushed Bufo. (what is your device?)

for a glass lollipor pipe, or eclipse vape. just apply high heat while exhaling, see the smoke forming and inhale slowly directly to your lungs. Until there is nothing left to smoke.

again, do use a sitter.

quantimoto
#10 Posted : 11/17/2019 8:39:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I don't have much experience with 5-MeO-DMT but I'd suggest you do some test to make sure you have 5-MeO-DMT and nothing else unwanted. At the very least you could test with ehrlich and a couple of other reagents, or better, appart from reagents test with TLC.

Either way, let us know if you fix your issues and find out whats going on!

thank you, yes, I suspect it is not pure. When I push to 15mg it gets very uncomfortable to the point where I am not willing to go higher.

Time for tests.

I was expecting a different dimension sort of effect with high CEVs like NN.

quantimoto
#11 Posted : 11/17/2019 8:41:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos wrote:
Get all in one hit! weigh 40 mg of Crushed Bufo. (what is your device?)

for a glass lollipor pipe, or eclipse vape. just apply high heat while exhaling, see the smoke forming and inhale slowly directly to your lungs. Until there is nothing left to smoke.

again, do use a sitter.

I have tried everything from a concentrate nail to a volcano to a bubble pipe (crack pipe style) to ceramic coil vapes. I get a ton of numbness and heart effects, but no tripping whatsoever.

quantimoto
#12 Posted : 11/30/2019 1:41:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Eagle Feather wrote:
abrelosojos wrote:
My 5-Meo experiences start at around 30 mg of bufo.

If you can control it etc. You are definitely on the lowest threshold. And using an improper method.

Please have a sitter when doing 5-Meo.

Just curious, why does every one say to have a sitter when doing 5 meo? Every experience with psychoactive plants as an adult has been alone. That way the full experience is felt with no distractions. For me it has always worked that way. The plants take us to our biggest fears sometimes but that is a lesson. We are supposed to learn from it. My first 5 meo experience was with human made 5 meo but not synthetic. Now in Canada all there is, is synthetic 5 meo. Will synthetic 5 meo be the same experience as real 5 meo? Also the synthetic 5 meo from resewech companies say not for human consumption. That is just to cover themselves correct? Or is it not to be taken? Haven't tried synthetic but that's all there is here.

For me 5-meo felt like it could actually kill me if I went too far.
In another case, with Salvia, it was great to have one as I Was blacked out and making noises etc near my balcony. I will only do salvia with a sitter.

With DMT I see no need at any dose for a sitter, but I'm sure others would argue.

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 11/30/2019 1:51:19 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Eagle Feather wrote:
all there is, is synthetic 5 meo. Will synthetic 5 meo be the same experience as real 5 meo?

There is no difference, apart form a largely irrelevant thing about isotope ratios. 'Synthetic' just means the molecule was 'built' in a lab using chemical reactions, rather than built in a toad (or, rarely, a plant) using different chemical reactions.
*Toad venom does contain a small amount of other alkaloids but this is not thought to make a significant difference to the qualitative effects.(Someone who has compared the two would be better qualified to comment than me.)

Also, take a look at the Attitude Page
because you're starting to imply some things that go contrary to that and are best kept to yourself.

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

quantimoto
#14 Posted : 11/30/2019 2:25:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
hmm this is maybenot isolated.. well bufo venom starts at 25mg 30 mg.. but I never had body load with it. but not so visual as n,n. do'nt expect to have a visual carnival like n,n. BUt its potent psych.

good to know - I guess I was expecting similar effects. what would you describe the effects as?

abrelosojos
#15 Posted : 12/11/2019 11:02:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bufo Venom needs to be fully vaporized, it withstands high heat - technique is different that of NN´DMT. one deep toke, and you are not there anymore. it´s crushing. it should be a full fledge mystical experience detonator. anything below crushing your ego is uncomfortable. 5-meo is a tool.

The feeling is your senses pushed to the brim of explosion, there is no other input that the experience. it is all.

it is not just demanding your atention. it overwhelms you, you become all. visuals are there but they don´t come from your eyes. you have no eyes. You are all.

then, you realize you are not dead. And have veen gifted with an extreme feeling of empathy and love. a connection. As if the kundalini was liberated and you have been granted with new eyes.

null24
#16 Posted : 12/12/2019 2:31:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I have zero experience with today venom, and the same with smoking 5meo, but I do know what being high on it is. My experience comes from a synthetic salt and a different ROA. But my two cents (just a phrase, prolly but worth that) worth are:
1) doesn't toad venom have a high amount of bufotenine, and doesn't bufotenine have a nearly intolerable body load* that could be responsible for your discomfort?
&
2) from my experience with the molecule, there are little to no visuals of the classic "CEV/OEV" sort. It's hard to explain, but you are but likely to have intense visuals at all at a low dose.

*Where does your discomfort originate? This feeling of "dying"- is it a existential panic or an irregular heartbeat that could be observed by another who isn't high, i.e. real physical distress? I'm just saying... Maybe you just need to let go? Part of the 5meo "trip" is practicing dying- not death, but dying. It's not a toy.

If you are experiencing symptoms due to vasoconstriction, it may be from bufo, if you're having a difficult release, welcome to 5 and being human.

All that said, I'd recommend a sober sitter with it, no matter your experience with drugs of any sort. Real death is a possibility with it as well. Be well.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

quantimoto
#17 Posted : 12/15/2019 9:54:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply. This was theoretically pure 5-meo, purchased, so hard to verify.
That said, the body load was so similar to raw venom, which I've also tried, that I have to imagine it still had bufo in it, and thus the body load. In terms of death, this was physical with difficulty breathing and irregular heart beat. The other variety is why I enjoy entheos so much!

In any case, I wish I had access to a verified pure source to try again.

null24 wrote:
I have zero experience with today venom, and the same with smoking 5meo, but I do know what being high on it is. My experience comes from a synthetic salt and a different ROA. But my two cents (just a phrase, prolly but worth that) worth are:
1) doesn't toad venom have a high amount of bufotenine, and doesn't bufotenine have a nearly intolerable body load* that could be responsible for your discomfort?
&
2) from my experience with the molecule, there are little to no visuals of the classic "CEV/OEV" sort. It's hard to explain, but you are but likely to have intense visuals at all at a low dose.

*Where does your discomfort originate? This feeling of "dying"- is it a existential panic or an irregular heartbeat that could be observed by another who isn't high, i.e. real physical distress? I'm just saying... Maybe you just need to let go? Part of the 5meo "trip" is practicing dying- not death, but dying. It's not a toy.

If you are experiencing symptoms due to vasoconstriction, it may be from bufo, if you're having a difficult release, welcome to 5 and being human.

All that said, I'd recommend a sober sitter with it, no matter your experience with drugs of any sort. Real death is a possibility with it as well. Be well.

zikzak
#18 Posted : 12/15/2019 11:37:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quantimoto wrote:
Thank you for the reply. This was theoretically pure 5-meo, purchased, so hard to verify.
That said, the body load was so similar to raw venom, which I've also tried, that I have to imagine it still had bufo in it, and thus the body load. In terms of death, this was physical with difficulty breathing and irregular heart beat. The other variety is why I enjoy entheos so much!

In any case, I wish I had access to a verified pure source to try again.

null24 wrote:
&

Isolated synthetic 5-MeO-DMT in powder form is not made from the Bufo venom. And synthetic 5-MeO-DMT can easily have a huge bodyload for some whereas others don't experience it. So what you got is the synthetic form - if you call it "pure". And 15 mg should be enough to get you very very deep and if you vaporize it effectively then 15 mg will be too much for some people. If you got the HCl version it might be harder to vaporize and a bit less potent by weight. Freebase is easier to vaporize. Is it HCl/Oxalate or is it freebase? You can test by trying to dissolve a small amount in water. Freebase will not dissolve. In any case a Health Stone is very efficient for the freebase and also the mesh tek you can find in here.