We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Journey to MH extraction, MetaGordoQ1 (GordoTEK+Q1) Options

metadimethyl
#1 Posted : 12/9/2018 12:27:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Using A/B with 100g MHRB (Mimosa Hostilis) with GordoTEK but Lye instead of Pickling Lime. Some of you already heard about my extraction on Nexus chat; I think it's time to present it widely and more insightfully here.

Why MetaGordoQ1 (c)(r)(tm)?
- Seems that every other change (or even a step) from original TEK have its own name. Since I've used Lye (NaOH) instead of pickling lime, I gave it a new name; a fresh new technique NOW WITH DIFFERENT BASE, MetaGordoQ1; a mix of GordoTek and Q1.

Equipment:
Quite a lot of it. Here is a part of the prepared material for this laboratory exercise. (Not all equipment is visible on image)

- NaOH (Lye), instead of pickling lime for base (reason here (click me))
- Zippo as a solvent, White Vinegar for acidification
- A couple of bottles and pots, in various shape and size
- Gas mask (use P3 filter), protection suit
- 0.01 and 0.001 scale
- Some foils, distilled water

Of course, something to extract from; presented below is a batch of 2x~50g MHRB in powder form imported from Spain.

Preparation and meditation position, tools calibration

Shall we get ready to actual work? Previously cleaned whole apartment and lab, equipped in total secret Thumbs up .

Ah, the smell of a powder Mimosa ...

Doing some real measurements ...

Now onto some mixing and stirring and well, calculating ...

Adding equivalent base ratio to the mixture ...

More stirring, pH checks, packaged for heating ...

This was more then hard but somehow, it worked ...

After adding heated solvent ...

Tightly sealed and stuffed into fridge (since I had no freezer available), to avoid food and end product contamination.

1st Pull

Not satisfied as I hoped for higher weight of DMT on 1st yield. Well, it is what it is. Second pull went a bit better tho ...

2nd Pull
This time, added more lye to mixture (though electric pH stopped working?) and stirred for longer time. Saw an increase in the 2nd yield/pull, therefore more happy after hours-long cooking.

Still, the total weight on 1st and 2nd pull was too low for what I was expecting. I did not stop there ...

3rd Pull
WARNING: The following paragraph may induce tears in your eyes.

Few of those who have been online on Nexus chat at the time, may remember the trouble I had. In the moment of dispersion, just as I was about to pour solvent liquor through the filter; I hit my left leg in the table. This resulted in my solvent to spill on the floor, leaving me with base mixture Sad Yes, a bit unfortunate, but at the brighter side, it might have been a bad trip, and avoided Smile

Spilling solvent on a floor, or any other surface for that matter is a bad idea. The apartment floor still have unremovable marks as seen below. Few drops of this liquid fell on my Apple Watch; creating white marks and removing colour from the watch. Be very careful.

4th Pull
Yielded absolute goo that I couldn't determine if it was DMT, NMT, Naphtha or any other byproduct. Had to throw it away for the lack of certainty and safeness.

Preparing for elves

Preparing the extraction on a single place. Used as is.

Used 50/50 PG/VG 0-nicotine vaping oil. Got ready for mixing the oil with nnDMT. This was damn challenging but totally worth it.

And the final product, what I like to call DMT Vial used with iJustX vaporiser 50Watt.

As for experience, well, that should be another topic. Hope you enjoyed, open for any questions.
We're all logic gates, just with different levels of consciousness.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

KuzeMaf
#2 Posted : 11/29/2019 8:35:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude, sick process. You absolutely rock for sharing this 🤘🏽.

From the documented spilled base, to the vapor solution info, these are the things that everyone's always asking. This is awesome.

Light and Love and Travel Well.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.