We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Emotional rollercoaster in loving light and darkness. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 11/28/2019 7:53:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I’ve planned this journey for a while, I was curious where A muscaria would take and how it would interact with a LSD journey.

It didn’t pan out as planed as there was no LSD to be found.

So change of plans I decided to do Syrian rue, cannabis and A muscaria which I’m experienced with and I like to work with, I get really nice CEV and deep thoughts with this combo, it’s healing and I can look at problems from different angles.

I also remembered that I had 8g of leftover chaliponga in the freezer. I used it a couple of weeks ago, it had been boiled for 4 hours, but it had no effect. I don’t know why I saved it as it had no effect🤔.
Anyway I did a 30x3 boil with apple cider vinegar and a small amount of vitamin C powder and put aside.

At 5pm I ingested 2g Syrian rue powder and smoked some cannabis.

6pm 2g Syrian rue.

8pm 8g A muscaria powder in tea.

10pm 2g Syrian rue.

I watched Lucifer on Netflix with my partner and had my vaporizer with me with some cannabis, mint leaves and lavender leaves. I felt the nice heavy body load from the merge between rue and cannabis. The A muscaria can take between 2-4 hours to kick in in my experience, I usually notice some energy build up and happy warm loving feelings.

I went to bed at 11:30 and listen to some ambient music and I had really substantial CEV and productive thoughts.

I went to the bathroom and remembered my Aya brew and I gulped it down before I went back to bed.

I put my headphones on and let myself be guided by the visions and the music. With A muscaria the visuals are weird flickering random pictures that pops up when I let my mind drift. With open eyes in a dark room I can see tiny tiny fractal patterns in different colours.

After a while I got this warm heavy feeling, the CEV became sharper slower and seemed to have a meaning, no random flickering pictures/visions. I was thinking to myself that it must have been some small amount of DMT in them leaves.

I started to feel like a buzz and a warm loving feeling, the CEV became more alive and started to get a mushroom/Ayahuasca look. And suddenly it grabbed me and I went into a full on strong Ayahuasca experience. I got a heavy feeling over/inside my chest and I felt I was losing control, I wasn’t prepared for this strong effect from the “useless leaves”.

I started to focus on my breathing and relaxed into the experience, evil and good demons were circulating me now, I opened my eyes, no difference the whole room was filled with them. The evil ones were black and red and laughed at me, the good ones were pure light.

I managed to get control and went into the living room and the sofa.

At first I tried to avoid issues and problems but the evil demons bombarded me with them so I just started to work on my issues, problems and fears. It seemed to work, as soon as had resolved on problem the evil demons disappeared and the good demons/beings came and comforted me and poured love and light over me, they filled me with hope and love.

I noticed after a while that I was able to navigate the Ayahuasca universe, I could take back control when I lost it, it was a good feeling.

This was going on for 3-4 hours and in the end there was just light, love and good beings around me.

I went to sleep very happy at around 4am, and I woke up at 11am feeling blissful.

Aya don’t go around the houses the get the message through, it’s no guessing or trying to figure visions out, Aya goes straight to the problem in a clear and understanding way.

My takeaway from this is that I need to share my problems with my partner, I should not try to be strong and hold things inside me all the time. I should be honest with myself and talk about my problems with my family and close friends.

Much love to you all!

Safe journeys
/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.