We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperslapped on my first breakthrough Options

Jumanji
#1 Posted : 11/26/2019 5:54:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am still processing what happened. There really are no words, are there? I didn't even write it down afterwards because how on earth do you explain what happened? I will try my best though.

On my threshold doses whenever I looked down there was an infinity tunnel with neon lights in a grid pattern like a maths book but with rectangles instead of squares, and I felt like that if I broke through that was where I would go. And I did go there. Only it was spinning, not just around and around, the whole tube was moving like somebody doing fancy moves with a sword and there were more tunnels going off of it, so I was being thrown down through tunnel after tunnel after tunnel. I haven't read many trip reports before now as people recommend you don't before a breakthrough. Someone said it was like they were inside the fabric of reality as it was being torn apart, and although that idea didn't occur to me at the time, in retrospect after reading the report it feels like that. The walls were lined with cogs, a bright green neon cog wherever the lines meet, there were others too but they were transparent. It was everything working together in harmony as it should, delicate and balanced and there is me just crashing into it. I lost myself. I felt like this trip was my life path, I was moving fast through a stream, I was this vortex of underwater energy spinning out of control and ruining stuff. The presence of the universe was there in the background and despite what it was doing to me she was neutral, there was just the tiniest hint of disapproval although not much it has still literally put the fear of god into me.

Afterwards all light was rainbow, real light is rainbows, light as it truly is beyond our human perception (without prisms and actual rainbow). It made me feel like I was seeing reality as it really is, I can even see light for what it really is.

All in all, the whole experience totally fucked my head and I never want to go back again. But I know I will go back.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 11/26/2019 6:22:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your experience report Jumanji -- it's a long road to travel to explore what the spice can show you-- what you experienced is just the beginning.

I highly recommend buying some syrian rue and extracting some harmalas. There's a dramatic synergy between them, and you will find that you are able to draw out and regulate the experience better using harmalas at the same time. Research changa to get an idea of what it's all about-- you can typically use less spice, it lasts longer, and you can immerse yourself in a constructive way that benefits recall and integration.

Welcome to the Nexus brother-- may you find all you seek here.

Jees
#3 Posted : 11/26/2019 6:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The family understands your position without understanding what's it all about Love
I second the idea for harmalas as a friend for deems, an agent for mediating the experience.

PsychedelicSummer
#4 Posted : 11/26/2019 7:16:10 PM

This too shall pass

Do you with experience recommend taking the harmalas oraly in advance or to smoke them in changa? Or does it not matter?

Jees
#5 Posted : 11/26/2019 9:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsychedelicSummer wrote:
Do you with experience recommend taking the harmalas oraly in advance or to smoke them in changa? Or does it not matter?

If you're a non smoker and feeling difficulties inhaling smoke then the oral harmalas in advance is a real benefit: then there's no need for inhaling smoke coming from the changa plants or harmalas. It's a way for minimizing smoke-intake. One can also take harmalas sublingual, or vape harmalas alone in advance.

PsyDuckmonkey
#6 Posted : 11/26/2019 10:36:56 PM

witch

Thanks for sharing. Very happy But this doesn't sound like a hyperslap. It's just a regular breakthrough... I didn't want to go back after my first either. It took me a year to try DMT again.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Jumanji
#7 Posted : 11/27/2019 2:42:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice, I will deffo try harmalas. My first experience was the best, the one with spice in the mix. Maybe something to do with the powder not being white.

People have such lovely and calm stories, this was nothing like theirs. This wasn't calm, I was thrown about like a rag doll. If I truly thought this was just a normal trip I wouldn't even consider trying again and hoping for a nicer experience.

Jumanji
#8 Posted : 11/27/2019 2:50:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The best way to describe the terror I felt at the universes mild disapproval is a story I heard about a statue of Jesus that apparently mildly changed facial expressions. Crowds gathered to watch. The statue looked at a particular woman with it's eyebrows slightly drawn together, the woman was hysterical as she fell over herself running away.

Jees
#9 Posted : 11/27/2019 6:02:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumanji wrote:
...This wasn't calm, I was thrown about like a rag doll...
Strict vaping of deems is like that often. There are the calm ones on occasion but don't count on that! Usually it's a feeling of being flushed through the cosmic toilet Twisted Evil
Harmalas take it all down a notch, normally. And spread the energy out over time.

Sunnyside
#10 Posted : 11/27/2019 7:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumanji wrote:
...This wasn't calm, I was thrown about like a rag doll...

For me, yes like a rag doll, and I would elaborate by adding '... from one universe to another...'

Complete chaos.

It can leave me walking around with my head tilted at a funny angle for a day or two.

Cosmic toilet-flush. Yes, like that...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Jumanji
#11 Posted : 11/27/2019 9:32:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You really cannot get a better description than being flushed down the cosmic toilet.

My scales broke so I didn't measure out my dose. I guess it was around 60-70mgs, but I put it all in the oil burner at once, so some may have evaporated after I couldn't breathe it in any more. Part of me thought maybe I did too high of a dose, the other part wonders if I didn't do enough to have the same experiences that everyone else talks about having. So the question I am asking, in a long winded way, is is the dose size relevant to this feeling of being flushed?

Is it still possible to visit an alien landscape with entities when the experience is mellowed by harmalas?

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 11/27/2019 10:20:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Is it still possible to visit an alien landscape with entities when the experience is mellowed by harmalas?

Yes. There are incredible vistas to be seen - and a whole lot more else!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jumanji
#13 Posted : 11/27/2019 10:51:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay so I've looked into harmalas a bit more, and found MAOIs can cause false positives for amphetamines on drug tests, I get random tests so I don't want to risk it.

Quote:
the monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) selegiline may also cause false-positive amphetamine results due to its l-amphetamine and l-methamphetamine metabolites.2,4

Source

Are there any other alternatives?

coAsTal
#14 Posted : 11/28/2019 1:08:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never heard of anything related to harmalas having anything to do with amphetamines-- I think your concern may be a...... false positive

bismillah
#15 Posted : 11/28/2019 2:05:58 PM

My Personalized Tag

Yeah, the MAOI selegiline...

Not harmalas Big grin
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

PsyDuckmonkey
#16 Posted : 11/28/2019 3:16:31 PM

witch

Does dosage correlate with the feeling of being flushed? Not really.. You won't get flushed on low doses, but you can feel really uncomfortable on them. Alien vistas with entities? Maybe you just saw a vista that you couldn't decode.

My experiences with DMT taught me that set and setting do matter, and it's a good idea to only take DMT when you're feeling psyched and enthusiastic like "yea I wanna take DMT right friggen now, here with all the weird crazy shit". If you look at the pipe like you looked at candy as a kid, then you should go. If you look at it as if it was a venomous snake, just don't. There will be a better time.

And even so, the experience is like tossing a coin. Heads you get something nice (but still usually uncomfortable - think being a rabbit in a magician's hat, or Alice falling down the rabbit hole), tails you get the cosmic toilet drain or the singularity of all meaning and time collapsed, or something similarly ill-boding. There's no technique to reliably avoid the latter kind of experience, and fearing it will only make it worse. So I guess it's a game of acceptance and learning to lose with grace.

In my experience, harmalas make the experience longer and slower, but not nicer.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

â—‹
#17 Posted : 11/28/2019 4:46:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jumanji wrote:
I am still processing what happened. There really are no words, are there? I didn't even write it down afterwards because how on earth do you explain what happened?

Very happyThumbs up

Achilles
#18 Posted : 11/28/2019 4:58:17 PM

I is the obstacle.

Jumanji wrote:

All in all, the whole experience totally fucked my head and I never want to go back again. But I know I will go back.

I felt the same way after my big experience as well. That fear fades over time so don’t worry 😉 thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the read. Good luck with your future travels
This guys ego ^

Jumanji
#19 Posted : 11/28/2019 9:50:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for all your replies Love

Syrian Rue is a MAOI just like selegiline. I know it's unlikely to cause the false positive, but as it's still in the same class of medicines I would be hesitant to use it; taking it could make me anxious about the potential consequences (whether it is a legitimate concern or not) and the worry would probably affect my experience on it, as PsyDuck said, it's very important to go into the trip with positivity and enthusiasm.

It's nice to know the odds are 50/50 that I will have a better experience next time. I will take those odds! In what way do harmalas make the experience less nice for you PsyDuck?