We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pyschedelic Brilliance! ~~ ++++ Mescaline Experience ~~24" Bridgesii Orally Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 10/28/2019 10:38:49 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Set and Setting: Drank Ayahuasca the both previous nights.
Time of ingestion: 2pm-3pm End of trip: 9am.

Psychedelic Brilliance!

The tea was the easiest thing to drink (never thought I'd say that) and during the entirety of the the trip one had no nausea and no discomfort. They were two tiny cups, each being a different cactus. One cactus was a 12" skinny Bridgesii and the other was a 12" fat Macro x PsychO, this being a cross between Bridgesii and a Peruvian Torch.

Each gulp of the tea was chased with orange juice. Not only did the cacti not taste bad, they tasted good! One could taste the mescaline buzz. It tasted like salt. It gave immediate effects! This positive conditioning made it so that one enjoyed the whole process inmensley.

It began with the gently easing in of the mescaline mind state, a state of being of pure brilliance (to the point that later on one would lament that Einstein and Faraday never got the chance to try it.) The euphoria was impossibly strong. It was a wave that was coming and was enormous. By 5pm one was inmovil in the lotus position. Mescaline had completley taken over. One surrendered to it. This manifested itself as the ribs of the cactus, or maybe a crack in the earth, closing in on one. It was not a prison, but a shelter. It felt safe and warm. Then one entered into hyperspace through a flash of white and passed through rainbows. This was the state of pure meditative consciousness. The body healed, the mind rested and replenished, and at one moment it even seemed aliens were poking at one's head and modifying -- or I would like to believe modifying! -- something.

Consciousness reappeared falling down from an airplane. As one fell every light in the sky lit up and fireworks exploded and bells rang. It was like winning the lottery times a thousand for eternity, a self sustaining cycle of realizing the secret of the unvierse! That secret was so close one could almost grasp it. One cried of joy because of the gifts mescaline had delivered.

Another wave of euphoria and another flash of light and one zoomed into the world of crystal flower fractals. They were flowers made of triangles and one went into them and they oppened new horizons.

It was alive! It was pure! It was the earth and the wind. It was eolic energy in the sky, but combined with the pull downwards of the earth. Everything was electrical and everything was connected. Whatever the essence of electromagnetism is, it is profound.

Mescaline was the most powerful grounding force one has experienced to date and it was warm and gentle--yet extremley strong and capable. The essence of this state of being was a gentle breeze. One was the breeze and one was that lingering sweetness in the freshness of air. Yet one's lotus position was firmly rooted to the ground. The earth was sustaining one's core energy. Music danced before one's eyes. It was full surround system type hearing and one saw waves bouncing and waving to the beat of the music.

In another wave which completley obliterated reality as one knows it, one became just the breath. One became the diaphragm and so one's conciousness went up and down, as in in total 3d perception, actually going up and falling straight through. This was very gentle and one always had control (this applies to the whole trip. The cacti seemed to only go so far as one was comfortable with.) After this one realized that at the core of being all that there is is breath. One's breath is one's pure spirit! Hear it sigh!! Pure breath, pure mind. Still breath is very interesting. When one withholds one's breathing time stops and motion stops and tension builds...and then one breathes and remembers "Ah yes...life is breath!" The heart beats like a clock. Breath is the ultimate because the ultimate is life. And life is nothing other than breath.

Another gift from the cacti soul was the mantra Relax.

Visual acuity was beyond anything one has ever experienced. Things looked so sharp and colorful and vivid that it felt like one was 5 years old again. It also felt like one had Leveled up, achieved a state of consciousness so supreme that the world became a sort of intergalactic artistic rendering of the world. One could see the glow and highlight appear over things, as if digitally modified in the most exquisite and delightful manner. In some visual part of the brain, probably imagination, sharp vivid colours splashed, expressing alien notions, "funny ideas." Also patterns overlayed the sky and walls. These were the most beautiful streams of triangle flower patterns one has ever seen scroll down one's back porch.

In meditation the cacti and one united in heart and spirit. Mescaline provided one with a concentration and attention which were extremley precise and focused. Visions mirrored the stillnes in one by reflecting triangles which mirrored the legs in the lotus position.

And yet the mental clarity was almost like being sober. At around 9pm one went out and jogged 3 miles then swimmed in the pool for 1 hour and meditated in the pool and one maintained perfect cordination while doing all these activities. Indeed one moved very slowly and carefully. Skill was a given. Performing at a high level came off as totally natural, just like had ocurred with meditation. After three hours of cardio one still felt as if able and willing to run 3 more miles. Strenght of body just as much as strenght of mind.

This certainly is the best psychedelic experience one has had along with one's DMT "secrets of the universe" breakthroughs. Very willing to go at it again at some other time. An ally for life. One fell in love with mescaline. The essence of the mind state is divine. Its beyond amazing and breath taking. Its glorious and unbelievable and benign. It will grant power of the soul, timeless knowledge, love. The aroma I percieved as the world was one of my favorite parts of the trip and it lasted till 9am when I fell asleep, as did also closed eyes visuals and perfect HD vision.

The message of the beautiful, loving, soulful. tender, powerful cacti spirit from electrified hyperspace; Have no fear and be the hero. Stand victorious on the mountain top having trancended the four dhyanas. Pierce the valley below you with eagle eyes, cause there is always further fo go for the hero. The journey of life is to open the eye that sees all things and delights in peace, justice, and correct effort.

To Experience

How to achieve this tea and trip with no nausea and without having to drink something nasty and painful?

1. Remove needles, cut cactus in stars, blend stars with water in blender, heat water, throw contents of blender in the water. Make three pulls of 3 hours cooks and reduce down to a tea cup per dose. Place the cup in the fridge and drink when ready. One dranked it cold and chased it down with orange juice and had no nausea whatsoever. Below are some pictures:

FranLover attached the following image(s):
20191028_183724.jpg (150kb) downloaded 265 time(s).
20191028_183516.jpg (2,373kb) downloaded 263 time(s).
20191024_025834.jpg (3,138kb) downloaded 261 time(s).
20191024_025905.jpg (3,467kb) downloaded 257 time(s).
20191024_030752.jpg (3,366kb) downloaded 261 time(s).
20191024_031049.jpg (3,391kb) downloaded 260 time(s).
20191024_142846.jpg (3,583kb) downloaded 261 time(s).
20191025_205007.jpg (3,310kb) downloaded 260 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 10/29/2019 1:51:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a glorious and inspiring report-- thank you so much for posting it -- yeesh, I am humbled just to read it Smile

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 10/29/2019 2:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After 2 nights of Aya you must have been ready to go deep with the cactus. I wish I had your tastebuds!

You have an amazing way of describing everything! Thanks for sharing this Fran. I hope you let us know how your future cactus experiences go!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

FranLover
#4 Posted : 10/29/2019 6:44:43 AM

coAsTal wrote:
What a glorious and inspiring report-- thank you so much for posting it -- yeesh, I am humbled just to read it Smile

Thanks coAstal 😊

Quote:
After 2 nights of Aya you must have been ready to go deep with the cactus. I wish I had your tastebuds!

You have an amazing way of describing everything! Thanks for sharing this Fran. I hope you let us know how your future cactus experiences go!

The cactus had been calling one for sometime...its very mysterious how it has an attractive force to it. Thank you so much for your encouragement Fox! My steel tastebuds is on acount of the terrible habit of smoking, so you are better off with yours honestly =) I'll let you guys knows 😃 Maybe we can talk further about the cacti hyperspace and into wich realms it may lead say at 3ft? Powerful medicine, opens the soul!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

brewster
#5 Posted : 10/29/2019 9:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a great and inspiring report! Thanks a lot for posting this.

While my last trip all in all could not have been more different, I also experienced the extreme visual acuity. Was a bit irritating that I saw every spec of dust in the flat - a flat that had seemed very clean before now was very dirty Confused Big grin .

Also, the sense of smell was CRAZY. I remember walking around in the flat, and at every meter, I could sense how the specific parts of the flat had their own distinct smell.

I wonder - did you try to meditate on the experience intentionally, or were you simply drawn there? And since you obviously have a meditation practice, would you mind sharing what it is?

Cheers Cool

Grey Fox
#6 Posted : 10/29/2019 2:56:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fran the most I ever tried was 2ft of strong bridgesii. There were sections of the trip lasting for several hours where I was dissociated from my body. The recall of what happened during those stretches is very fuzzy. I was lying down on the ground barely able to move, besides all the uncontrollable shivering and muscle spasms. When I came to and was coming back to my body I had incredible visuals. I could close my eyes and continue to see everything in front of me as though my eyes were still open. I could see miles into the distance with astounding magnification and detail (I was outdoors with a far view). The world was a bizarre panorama of spinning vortexes and bars of metallic color, overlayed by webs of pattern. It felt like I died and was slowly brought back to life and rebuilt by the cactus.

But at the big doses I get terrible nausea and bodily discomfort. Lots of muscle aches and twitching. Throwing up many times until only slime comes out. Its very hard on the body, at least for me. And unfortunately the recall from that dissociated period is very poor. I've gotten deep like that with cactus a few times, but it is so challenging that I cannot go back there often.

But perhaps you are built in a way that your recall is better and the physical effects are not too bad for you. I would love to hear more about what you experience as you continue to explore the cactus.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

dithyramb
#7 Posted : 10/29/2019 7:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the inspiring report! My limited experience with bridgesii left me with the impression that it is wild (not necessarily bad) and cold / less euphoric compared to pachanoi. I loved pachanoi and could not develop a taste for bridgesii (I also did not have access to much).

Ayahuasca before cactus really has the potential to being out the best of cactus, though this is not guaranteed each time.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

FranLover
#8 Posted : 10/29/2019 7:45:33 PM

brewster wrote:
What a great and inspiring report! Thanks a lot for posting this.

While my last trip all in all could not have been more different, I also experienced the extreme visual acuity. Was a bit irritating that I saw every spec of dust in the flat - a flat that had seemed very clean before now was very dirty Confused Big grin .

Also, the sense of smell was CRAZY. I remember walking around in the flat, and at every meter, I could sense how the specific parts of the flat had their own distinct smell.

I wonder - did you try to meditate on the experience intentionally, or were you simply drawn there? And since you obviously have a meditation practice, would you mind sharing what it is?

Cheers Cool

Thank you so much for reading and your reply brewster n_n one always brooms one's flat before tripping, its psychologically cleansing.

As for meditation, one does it 24/7, in single sittings at least 1 hour everday, however one mantains meditation throughout the whole day. Concretley this technique is utter stillnes. When the body is frozen the mind follows suit. Its like playing dead except that all concentration must go into the breath. How still should the breath be? In the deep end of a swimming pool one should stand with only one's nose above the water and breathe until the breath is so calm and controlled that it fills the lungs beautifully while causing only the gentlest ripple on the surface of the water.

When one becomes in harmony with the water that is precisley when the mental clarity begins. Once the mind is off one falls into a state of nothingness, generally at the 30min mark, which is the highest intelligence. Once this ocurrs one could remain seated or standing in meditation for hours. One does this simply because one feels as an experiential fact that meditation is the highest form of consciousness, higher than the athletic consciousness, higher than dream consciousness, higher than flow consciousness, etc. Emptyness is freedom. And the most shocking truth: in stillness the mind becomes a jewel and beautiful is the universe when the mind shines. The mind is adorned with flowers and made beautiful. This beautification of the mind is the highest achievement and cosmic in nature.

If legs get uncomfortable one streches (generally every 30min). These streches along with breath further lead one into relaxation. If one falls alseep while in meditation it is OK, there is always tomorow.

I wrote a lot because since I dont practice any form of meditation known in the scriptures, because I forget the meaning of Sanskrit words, the only way I have to explain meditation is to do so concretley by explaining the stages the mind or breath goes through. I am self taught so if you have any knowledge on the subject I would find it highly educational

🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️♥️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Quote:
Fran the most I ever tried was 2ft of strong bridgesii. There were sections of the trip lasting for several hours where I was dissociated from my body. The recall of what happened during those stretches is very fuzzy. I was lying down on the ground barely able to move, besides all the uncontrollable shivering and muscle spasms. When I came to and was coming back to my body I had incredible visuals. I could close my eyes and continue to see everything in front of me as though my eyes were still open. I could see miles into the distance with astounding magnification and detail (I was outdoors with a far view). The world was a bizarre panorama of spinning vortexes and bars of metallic color, overlayed by webs of pattern. It felt like I died and was slowly brought back to life and rebuilt by the cactus.

But at the big doses I get terrible nausea and bodily discomfort. Lots of muscle aches and twitching. Throwing up many times until only slime comes out. Its very hard on the body, at least for me. And unfortunately the recall from that dissociated period is very poor. I've gotten deep like that with cactus a few times, but it is so challenging that I cannot go back there often.

That sounds amazing and intense!

Quote:
But perhaps you are built in a way that your recall is better and the physical effects are not too bad for you. I would love to hear more about what you experience as you continue to explore the cactus.

I hope so. Perhaps it was just beginners luck. For now I am wondering if I should go with San Pedro or Bridgesii next?

Grey Fox
#9 Posted : 10/29/2019 8:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

For now I am wondering if I should go with San Pedro or Bridgesii next?

My strongest cactus trips have all happened when using bridgesii on its own or as a portion of the material. I very rarely trip anymore without bridgesii as part of the tea. It has a greater intensity than other trichocereus cacti that I've tried, but also more side effects in terms of nausea and muscle cramps. The bridgesii cutting you posted above looks good, but is on the skinny side. If you are able to get 2 feet of FAT bridgesii then you will have a better idea of what it can do.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

FranLover
#10 Posted : 10/29/2019 8:52:01 PM

Grey Fox wrote:
FranLover wrote:

For now I am wondering if I should go with San Pedro or Bridgesii next?

My strongest cactus trips have all happened when using bridgesii on its own or as a portion of the material. I very rarely trip anymore without bridgesii as part of the tea. It has a greater intensity than other trichocereus cacti that I've tried, but also more side effects in terms of nausea and muscle cramps. The bridgesii cutting you posted above looks good, but is on the skinny side. If you are able to get 2 feet of FAT bridgesii then you will have a better idea of what it can do.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 10/29/2019 8:56:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations with this great experience.

I agree with you that mescaline is a very grounding substance. The only problem with cacti, is that they are not very reliable or consistent. But if you are so lucky to have a cactus with a high mescaline and low nasties content, then it is a next-level psychedelic indeed. It can be a psychedelic that has the very best of all the others combined.
The best of ayahuasca, the best of LSD, the best of the very best empathogens...even a slight dissociative touch.

I hope you'll manage to make the most out of this experience. It is a gift that can guide you in so many ways. It has an enormous transformative power.

Rise. And shine.

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 10/30/2019 1:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting this Fran. As usual you write an uplifting post worth the time I spent reading it. Love.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

brewster
#13 Posted : 10/30/2019 5:36:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

I wrote a lot because since I dont practice any form of meditation known in the scriptures, because I forget the meaning of Sanskrit words, the only way I have to explain meditation is to do so concretly by explaining the stages the mind or breath goes through. I am self taught so if you have any knowledge on the subject I would find it highly educational

Thank you for writing such a long and detailed answer! It is a very interesting description, I haven't heard of this particular form of breath meditation.

What I know about meditation is mostly the basic outline of Rinzai Zen meditation, which I practised for about 2 years under a skilled teacher and "modern" Vipassana as tought in The Mind Illuminated, which I've been practising for about one year, also with experienced guidance. So I'll briefly summarize where I see connections.

Basically, what you write dosen't seem to be all too far away from typical breath meditation, or Samatha meditation ("meditation of calm abiding"Pleased, just with a somewhat different emphasis. It reminds me of what Shinzen Young calls "strong determination sits":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHI1aPUxs4s
The point is that one doesn't move at all during the meditation.

As for the stages - here I like TMI's stages of meditation a lot. TMI is one of the greatest achievements in the last years as far as meditation manuals are concerned. But what it's not is accessible, because there is just so much information. TMI's 10 (actually 9) levels of practice do not directly correspond with insight, so this is what I present instead, the 10 stages of development of samatha meditation:

Some elements:
fire: effort (only needed in the early steps, but then, a lot of it)
elephant: the mind
elephant's grey color: dullness, white color: clarity of mind
monkey: distractions

and so on... Very happy

If you're interested in this, you can read the summary here:

https://alwaysadvancing....tmind-monkeydistraction/

Here in more detail: https://terebess.hu/english/oxherd27.html

This is what TMI teaches, I find it close to what you describe. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them as far as I can.

VibeSurfer
#14 Posted : 11/25/2019 11:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a magnificent ode to mescaline! Very nicely written report.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo