We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One for the (al)chemists Options

Jega
#1 Posted : 11/24/2019 9:21:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this quite compelling- an alchemy book written in plain English. My background is physics and I would say I have a pretty good spidey sense for if a scientific work is legitimate. This rings true, but of course the only real way to know is to reproduce the experiments. I'll leave that one to the chemists.

http://rexresearch.com/merelle/merelle.html#2HERETICSCIENCE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 11/25/2019 12:07:29 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Interesting article. Would be cool to replicate with modern tools.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 11/25/2019 8:42:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

A second edition (in the original Danish) came out last year:
https://www.imusic.dk/bo...-mysterier-paperback-bog

Spanish translation here:
http://libroesoterico.co...lkymiens%20Mysterier.PDF

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 11/25/2019 9:06:06 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I didn't read the whole article, just skimmed it. But it certainly is interesting. Most of the inorganic chemistry described is completely correct. While the proposed 'nuclear' chemistry is generally what one would ought to be skeptical of.

I'm not one to dismiss things just because today we have significantly deeper understanding of chemistry and physics. As as result, our collective interpretation becomes quite narrow as we follow the central path of modern chemistry and physics.

The stuff about water being composed of unknown gases, is definitely wrong. but yet: "In any case, the main point is that H2O is a gross simplification of what water is. Schauberger extends the formula to be either something like HCO, or HCNO (the basic building blocks of organic life), if I remember correctly, water readily absorbs some carbonic acid from the air, and also nitrous compounds as we have seen proven elsewhere. Completely pure H2O does not exist, unless maybe in some super duper high tech lab."

This you could say is not entirely wrong, since water does indeed always contain dissolved gasses and other minerals, which even in trace amounts can affect the overall structure in the water. So while it is easy to dismiss as silly ideas, there is an underlying truth to it. Water has an incredible number of physical states, and most of them are still poorly understood to this day. Water is one of the only known liquids to have a very defined structure, and various structures at different pressures and temperatures. Small traces of other molecules and elements can have a significant effect on the overall structure, as lattice imperfections or others. In the similar way but not identical, that we make semiconductors by doping silicon with traces of other elements, like phosphorous.

Regarding the nuclear chemistry, the whole history of alchemy does intrigue me. Particularly the most well known alchemical idea of the conversion of mercury to gold. Mercury IS indeed right next to gold on the periodic table. And the closest physical interpretation of alchemy rests on that of neutron capture by cold fusion. While is this generally accepted to be infeasible, it isn't impossible. A mercury atom can indeed capture a neutron and decay into a gold atom.

Perhaps it was just coincidence that the ancients found these metals to be close in nature, without knowledge of the periodic table. They both are indeed heavy metals, and thus carry similar properties. Both are highly dense, so perhaps it can be explained away as that. Nevertheless, interesting, especially as someone who studies chemistry and physics for a living, worth a read.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Cactus Man
#5 Posted : 11/27/2019 3:23:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Rexresearch has life changing information within its archives. Cool

Thank you for sharing! Thumbs up

With some poking around you can also be sure to find much more documents which are just as blatantly written in English and eligible for the modern alchemical experimenter Big grin