We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good Lovin' and Breakthrough Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 11/23/2019 3:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I had an incredible experience. Made wonderful love with Her, the love of my life. Then once more. Laying in bed next to the woman I will spend all of my days with, I decided to vape some DMT.

I already had 45 mg loaded in the GVG ready to rock (weighed and loaded it last night, intending to travel, fell asleep instead). Cherried the end of a chunk of Palo Santo and prayed for my creator to show me how to live. Took several deep breaths and lit up the torch, began to toke on what I assure you is the best spice pipe that exists.

Cleared most of the dose in the first hit, held it for a 20 second count. I knew as I exhaled I was going to break on through. Second hit cleared the remainder. My shaking hands went through the motions one more time but there was nothing left. 😁

Does the room light up and glow for anyone else at the beginning of a spice breakthrough? This has happened to me several times lately (today included). It is very fucking cool.

Closed my eyes and lay back on the bed. I'm not very good at describing what I see in hyperspace. Very colorful sacred geometry that exploded into something amazing and definitely not of this world. Incredible things I could never come close to describing in a million years. It was awesome and I want everyone I love to have such an experience at least once in their lives.

When I came to she was smoking a cigarette. I opened my eyes and reached out to take the smig and have a few drags. Told her how awesomely hyperspace had treated me. God I sure do love her, she is my everything.

The dmt smoke had burned my lips. This is pretty common for me. I ate some Sour Punch straws (acidity seems to do away with the burning, I'm guessing maybe some liquefied dmt travels through the pipe onto my lips, no biggie, small price to pay).

Wonderful trip. Here's to many moar.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

some one
#2 Posted : 11/25/2019 12:55:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Was hoping to read some machine elves intimacy stories. But nice to hear you got love in your life Very happy

GVG?
some = one | here = some | there = one

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 11/25/2019 1:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glass Vapor Genie, with a Healthstone in the bowl, I love it dearly, it's the ultimate toke of spice!! Lol yeah, sorry to disappoint, no extra dimensional love here. Smoalked for over a year now and yet to see a machine elf. Thanks for reading!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand