We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia/MHRB dry + Syrian Rue Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 11/21/2019 10:02:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a stomach of steel for ayahuasca.

Has anyone tried taking a shot of rue tea and then just eating powdered acacia or MHRB? Perhaps in gel caps?

Also, I have boiled my syrian rue, but somewhere along the way I realized you didnโ€™t need to grind them. Chuck 4 grams in the pot whole and boil for 10 minutes - no lemon juice or grinding necessary.

Anyone ever try just swallowing the seeds whole?

If I could just swallow a spoon of whole seeds and some gel caps of acacia or mimosa powder that would be so much simpler.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 11/21/2019 10:18:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some poeple eat like 3 grams of ground syrian rue seeds. but for mimosa or acacia I think its still better to brew. its already harsh and full of tannins. if you have to digest all this wood and the already high purging effect it has you might really have a hardtime. so if you're lazy brew at least your mimosa ( 5 grams dose ) and eat your seeds if you like.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 11/21/2019 2:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, but my stomach is iron, I donโ€™t even get nauseous from aya. I just find the brew process inconvenient (both boiling and CWE).

Iโ€™d love to hear from someone who has tried consuming the acacia/mimosa dry.

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 11/21/2019 7:43:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've done it, it does work, but i would recommend making a residue from the Mimosa or Acacia and encapsulating the residue, along with encapsulating syrian rue seed powder. The Rue seed powder works pretty well, roasting the seeds before powdering ime may help make it a little easier on the stomach. You can certainly take 3 to 5 grams of Mimosa root powder in capsules, same goes for Acacia, but for dosages more than that i'd recommend the residue, i'd make the residue by taking a dose of root powder, put it into a jar with some room temp water and put the lid on, shake it very very well periodically throughout the day and let it sit overnight, next day filter the liquid off through a coffee filter and evaporate the liquid down to a residue which can then be scraped up and encapsulated.

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 11/21/2019 7:44:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you do go this route, even if you think you may not purge, keep in mind that the purge can be a good bit rougher compared to like using teas or extracts. Also drinking a little water after consuming the root powder capsules can help with DMT absorption i think.

OneIsEros
#6 Posted : 11/22/2019 2:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank-you ShamenStamen. Out of curiosity, is the dose stronger or weaker or around the same when you actually consume the dry material vs. make a full strength brew?

Usually I either do a week-long CWE or 3 hour boil.

ShamensStamen
#7 Posted : 11/22/2019 4:38:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Depending on how well you make the brew, it should be around the same dosage, but of course when you use the dry root powder you get everything so long as it's activated properly, so either the same dosage or a little more potent, but shouldn't be much of a difference imo/ime. Maybe start out a bit low just in case, like 3 grams of Mimosa powder, and see how that does.

Just keep in mind to drink a little water, not only does it help things absorb better, but it also helps give you some fluid to make things a bit liquidy in case you need to vomit at all. A few times i scared myself because when i went to vomit the root powder would clump up together and make it difficult to throw up and it'd get stuck in my throat and i'd have to gain my composure to make sure i vomit so i don't like choke or something lol, so i started drinking some water with my capsules and during the come up, just in case, which seemed to help me when it came to purging.

OneIsEros
#8 Posted : 11/22/2019 7:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank-you again sir, Iโ€™ll be sure to wash it down with plenty of water, your information and your advice is greatly appreciated!

Legarto Rey
#9 Posted : 11/23/2019 8:10:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This topic comes up occasionally. It can be an ergonomic approach that is indeed effective.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Peace

OneIsEros
#10 Posted : 11/23/2019 11:52:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!!