We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Psychedelic Experience Options

Jumanji
#1 Posted : 11/21/2019 10:41:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I completely messed up the making of my tek, in several ways. Luckily I have 130 grams of MHRB left. All I've salvaged (so far) is a small residue of powder. I nowhere near achieved breakthrough, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I know it sounds stupid, but I completely forgot that Deemz would affect the way I felt mentally, that it would have any kind of druggy feeling... I didn't even consider that it would give me any type of euphoria. I was so fixated on the end goal of breaking through. But it did give quite a nice feeling and sensation, quite strong really for such a small dose. I closed my eyes and had a peek into the other plane of existence, finally Smile. Here are the notes I wrote immediately after:

-Images in stained glass a 2D cross section of a woman falling her whole life through a vertical tunnel in the ground, then she hits the sloping bottom which is made of the heads of traitors and then she turns into a baby, wrapped in a blanket with a dummy.

-Time stopped it all stopped moving it was so quiet but I wasn't inside it, I could just see from the outside that was what was happening. I just wanted things to move again (happened a few times on different scenes)

-Lions head and symbols flashed all the time over everything, they were transparent honey and brown coloured and I could see the background behind them. Saw lion at least 10 times

Lots of rainbows everywhere too, around circles, trimming, moving, everywhere, also iridescent bubbles, I had the feeling bubbles were the fabric of reality and they were holding everything together.

Stained glass window looks like a cage, first I thought I was outside it, but then it turned out I was inside it. This gooey stuff was being pushed through the bars but it wouldn't go all the way even though it should have, it just stopped. Why won't it go, why won't it move?

Every time I looked down there was a black drop filled with a neon green grid, I feel like if I had broken through I would have fallen down this. Infinitely down in front, keep going back to this

Stencil cut out of a beautiful black queen, moving, all sorts of beautiful decorations and patterns around her, mandala,

Crow of death (mans body crows head, cape pulled over the top) Like victorian doctor but alive. With walking stick/scyth 20 foot tall looked at me and I looked at the ground, I remember thinking death is the one true god of all, and that I don't want him to notice me

Edit- I have been googling what I saw to see if anyone else has seen it, and I was blown away by someone elses description of the bubbles that are holding reality together, mine was the same, a long undulating sky high wall of rainbow bubbles. I remember thinking they looks so delicate and must be so easy to pop, and wondering what would happen if one was popped (my brain wouldn't be quiet). Here's a link to the experience that was almost identical to mine http://www.esotericonlin...ainbow-threaded-universe

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 11/22/2019 1:26:18 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Good imagery =)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.