We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cacti rectally Options

PlainCoil
#21 Posted : 6/17/2010 7:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Confirmed by SWIM: significantly less than 100mg (~50-70mg) mescaline acetate was roughly three times stronger when taken rectally than would have been orally.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#22 Posted : 6/17/2010 9:05:19 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

۩ wrote:
Back in the day I did 600mg M acetate with 200mg THH rectally with no pain, no ill effects, no nausea. Just a good a journey.

۩ wrote:
NO nausea reported rectally, regardless of how funny it may be to some.

Strength is about the same.

- - - - - -
PlainCoil wrote:
Confirmed by SWIM: significantly less than 100mg (~50-70mg) mescaline acetate was roughly three times stronger when taken rectally than would have been orally.

Contradiction?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

rumplestiltskin
#23 Posted : 6/18/2010 1:50:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread has me LMAO. I know, I'm immature.
But seriously, I'd like to know if anyone else has found rectal administration to potentiate the mescaline experience. I seem to need a lot orally and it would be great for conservation if it's true. Might have to give her a tryEmbarrased
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

kemist
#24 Posted : 6/22/2010 12:06:29 PM

John

This thread isn't funny at all. Ilpt always has sort of diarrhoea (means he shit himself once or twice) in usually two hours mark or sometimes later (if mescaline was eaten on the empty stomach). Sometimes he vomiting which is more likely with higher dose and with hydrochloride. Acetate seem to be more tummy friendly , but it always cleanse the colon in this way. When person tripping hard out of home it's a bit inadequate. So would this rectal administration avoid shitting? How one would apply, say 250 mg of impure acetate rectaly please?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

rOm
#25 Posted : 6/22/2010 12:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
This thread isn't funny at all. Ilpt always has sort of diarrhoea (means he shit himself once or twice) in usually two hours mark or sometimes later (if mescaline was eaten on the empty stomach). Sometimes he vomiting which is more likely with higher dose and with hydrochloride. Acetate seem to be more tummy friendly , but it always cleanse the colon in this way. When person tripping hard out of home it's a bit inadequate. So would this rectal administration avoid shitting? How one would apply, say 250 mg of impure acetate rectaly please?

My opinion would be either dissolve the acetate in a little warm liquid of your choice then pump it up in a needless syringe, that you apply directly in. Or mix the actete in a little coconut oil or cocoa butter, put it in hte fridge so it's harden and apply it.
It will liquify with your warm body.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rOm
#26 Posted : 6/22/2010 1:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger, do you avoid nausea with mimosa using this route ?
Also how much is necessary for you compared to an oral tea (just to know if less is needed or not).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

reflexion
#27 Posted : 7/30/2010 5:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

any updates on this?
swim has some tea reducing right now..said he might give it a try if he can find a syringe.

q21q21
#28 Posted : 7/30/2010 6:39:45 PM

SWIM

SWIM has tried resin+water and it was only much less than oral would be.
Seems that if it is pure mescaline then it is MORE effective that oral but if it is tea/resin it is LESS.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

reflexion
#29 Posted : 7/30/2010 8:33:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm thanks for noting swim's experience. i just read another report of a swimmer who burnt his tea, scraped it up and reconstituted it, then plugged it and got good results...

Loveall
#30 Posted : 11/20/2019 2:30:59 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Infundibulum wrote:
۩ wrote:
I've found that people who find these things funny are usually just uncomfortable with their own bodies Wink

I do feel very uncomfortable with just the idea of a footlong cactus up my rear. And I am very OK with this uncomfortableness!!

Just for the record, there are many other things that I find very uncomfortable with my body, like:

1. Old people with leprosy forcing their fingers up my nostrils
2. Cannibals pulling my buttocks apart
3. Snakes helping themselves into my oesophagus
4. People trying to stitch my anus with steel thread
5. People who try to force thin glass objects in my urethra
6. Intraocular inseminations especially when it involves my own eyeballs and the awfully acidic semen of hammerhead sharks.

And I am not embarrassed at all about feeling uncomfortable with the above mentioned procedures!

Ok, sorry that this is almost 10 years old, but this post is gold.

Careful reading the Nexus because you never know when you will find yourself gripped by a bout of uncontrollable laughter 😅
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Tony6Strings
#31 Posted : 11/20/2019 12:18:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall/Infundibulum: that is freaking hilarious. Laughed my buttocks off. Thanks for bumping this.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Cactus Man
#32 Posted : 12/23/2019 1:03:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ive heard of people plugging both pure mescaline or cactar before. Im satisfied with oral administration myself though.

PREV12