We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I dare not to try it Options

JustAQuestion
#1 Posted : 11/6/2019 2:44:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there! So now i have my extract but i am too covard to try it Sad How i can overcome on this?
Any tips? I read a lot of beautiful experiences and still i feel i should not try it. Sad

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 11/6/2019 2:56:37 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

That feeling is the beauty with it all.. You need to pay something to reach the Heavens gatePleased

Do some preparatory meditation practise and have the pipe and some favourite song ready... Then when you are sitting there quiet in the dark with closed eyes and you feel your mind and body relaxed and the stress is less.. Smoke it and press play!Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Wolfnippletip
#3 Posted : 11/6/2019 3:15:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have extract of what?
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

JustAQuestion
#4 Posted : 11/6/2019 3:24:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
That feeling is the beauty with it all.. You need to pay something to reach the Heavens gatePleased

Do some preparatory meditation practise and have the pipe and some favourite song ready... Then when you are sitting there quiet in the dark with closed eyes and you feel your mind and body relaxed and the stress is less.. Smoke it and press play!Pleased

Thank you! All People on internet makes it seems so easy but reality is so different Smile

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 11/6/2019 3:56:31 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Yes it is.. It doesnt matter how many times I work with these medicines.. When its time again the same symptoms arises: stress, racing heartbeat, sweaty palms etc etc haha.. Thats why meditation is key so you can just let the bodies sensation be and focus your mind on the task instead.

Another thing is that the magic with Changa or DMT comes when you start to really relax with it.. And that takes a couple of hits.. In the beginning it can be hard to hold the smoke in because the body is so tensed due to the stress that have built up, So dont stop after one ride.. Chill and then continue and when you feel comfortable you can just go on forever with zero stress.

Good luck
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

coAsTal
#6 Posted : 11/6/2019 5:18:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're still nervous, just keep reading this forum. Read experiences that others have.
So what if it takes months of preparation to try-- it's not a race or an obligation.

Take this path at your own pace, and you will decide when the time is right.

You should never give your future only to the opinions or encouragement of others. Be at peace with your time of learning-- if it is meant to lead you into this experience, you won't need someone else to tell you it's time...you'll already know.

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 11/6/2019 5:43:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd suggest: stop reading about it until you try it. Reading a lot of pieces of information can heighten anxiety levels.
Find a trip sitter, agree on a trip this or next weekend and spend rest of the days not thinking about it.

JustAQuestion
#8 Posted : 11/6/2019 8:31:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Yes it is.. It doesnt matter how many times I work with these medicines.. When its time again the same symptoms arises: stress, racing heartbeat, sweaty palms etc etc haha.. Thats why meditation is key so you can just let the bodies sensation be and focus your mind on the task instead.

Another thing is that the magic with Changa or DMT comes when you start to really relax with it.. And that takes a couple of hits.. In the beginning it can be hard to hold the smoke in because the body is so tensed due to the stress that have built up, So dont stop after one ride.. Chill and then continue and when you feel comfortable you can just go on forever with zero stress.

Good luck

Thank you! Very much for all the supportive people here! It's like losing my virginity lol. I usually don't stressed about things but i feel this is a big thing. Not a joke , even if i dont tried it yet.
I try to clean my room before i try it, maybe that helps. And having not a stressed out day.

@coAsTal
Yes thank you, i read this forum a lot, i am glad i discovered this place.

abecedarian
#9 Posted : 11/6/2019 8:36:37 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Self-esteem boosting things being done leading up to the time you try it can only help. Having chores and responsibilities done and taken care of beforehand can help you feel the positive momentum leading into the journey, including tidying up the house.

Good luck. Thumbs up
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

JustAQuestion
#10 Posted : 11/6/2019 9:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abecedarian wrote:
Self-esteem boosting things being done leading up to the time you try it can only help. Having chores and responsibilities done and taken care of beforehand can help you feel the positive momentum leading into the journey, including tidying up the house.

Good luck. Thumbs up

Thank you very much ^_^ Pleased

Orion
#11 Posted : 11/6/2019 10:32:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're talking about DMT ? Just do a little bit... just a smidge, 10, 15mg, test the water. It's sensible to have caution.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

JustAQuestion
#12 Posted : 11/7/2019 9:07:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
You're talking about DMT ? Just do a little bit... just a smidge, 10, 15mg, test the water. It's sensible to have caution.

Yes of course Big grin We are on DMT nexus Very happy

Chronicpowerpuffer
#13 Posted : 11/8/2019 3:56:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was scared to try it after my first extraction too. What I did that helped me was I set a date (which was a friday) but I kept telling myself that I had nothing to worry about. When the day finally came I still felt some anxiety but I kept talking myself into all day while I was at work. When I finally got home idk what happened but I lost all anxiety and was fully prepared for whatever was to come.

Dont call yourself a coward OP. It's nothing to take lightly. But like Orion said test the waters with a small dose decide where to go from there.

RoundAbout
#14 Posted : 11/8/2019 6:02:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's no rush, is there? I think doing a dry run helps before trying something the first time. Get your space set up, heat up whatever you're using to vaporize it, breathe in the warm air and hold it in your lungs, exhale. Might help depending on what you're caught up on.

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 11/8/2019 8:20:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's very sensible to be afraid of it.

My approach is always to take some time to realy think about it. I just ask myself the question "do i realy want to do this?", and i take all the time i need to think it through and find an answer. No rush, nothing pushing me to either decide in favor of it, or against it.

Sometimes the answer is "no, this is not a good time".

But once i decided that i realy want to go there again, i just do it. Regardless of fear.
I just approach it as if i've been waiting in line to board a rollercoaster ride. Waiting there, seeing the train coming and going, hearing the noise, i had all the time to back out of it. So now it's my turn to board that train, i may be a little intimidated, but no....there is no going back now. Not anymore. The time has come to just go, knowing you'll definately still be there N-minutes from now.

#16 Posted : 11/8/2019 9:01:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

dragonrider wrote:
It's very sensible to be afraid of it.

My approach is always to take some time to realy think about it. I just ask myself the question "do i realy want to do this?", and i take all the time i need to think it through and find an answer. No rush, nothing pushing me to either decide in favor of it, or against it.

Sometimes the answer is "no, this is not a good time".

But once i decided that i realy want to go there again, i just do it. Regardless of fear.
I just approach it as if i've been waiting in line to board a rollercoaster ride. Waiting there, seeing the train coming and going, hearing the noise, i had all the time to back out of it. So now it's my turn to board that train, i may be a little intimidated, but no....there is no going back now. Not anymore. The time has come to just go, knowing you'll definately still be there N-minutes from now.

This is more or less how it is for me.

Good rollercoaster analogy. Thumbs up

Feels that way at times.

TalkingGarden
#17 Posted : 11/8/2019 10:47:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your nota coward your SMART! it should not be taken lightly.....Look sit down meditate for a while if that doesn't calm you down if you have a pet go play with the pet....my cats have calmed me before! Start slow 10mgs or 15 mgs it wont be the same as 30+ mgs but it will do 2 things it lets you know a little of what it feels like and also it does wonders to help with "pre flight anxiety!"

I sometimes have that fear and it is helpful to say ok once I measure it out I am going for it no matter what the fear says! make that lil fear voice say what it wants and just do it.....ALL that being said man there is NO RUSH you got your stuff it aint going anywhere wait till it feels right....

Cheese Sandwich
#18 Posted : 11/9/2019 12:50:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Having tried pre-made spice a few times, I decided to extract my own, when it was done I was scared to try it, i'm no chemist and I was worried that I hadn't done it right.

I finally decided to try it one evening when I was on my own, I had had a couple of beers for some courage, granted!

Anyway, it blew me away, and I was so proud of myself! I didn't have a breakthrough, I just had a good hit and took a look around.

My next adventure will be with Rue extraction for the Changa mix, i'm hoping to tone it down a notch and give myself some space to process whats going on as I find it all a bit crazy with freebase.

But, its all good Smile

Happy travels.
Do or do not, there is no try
~ Yoda ~

JustAQuestion
#19 Posted : 11/19/2019 1:55:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys for the awesome comments and keeping the positive good vibe. It helps me a lot. I'm currently just practicing extracting (i really enjoy it) but not used any of it. The weird part is sometimes i can hear it calling i know it is weird.
I micro-dosed it once just to try what happends. I felt blessful feeling, and calmness. I try step up a little bit next time, but i'm really not rushing it.

abrelosojos
#20 Posted : 11/20/2019 12:58:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

We will be waiting on your update! have some tea, be relaxed and then jump to the pool.

woooww, wooooooowwwwww???!! whaaaat??? my mind was trying to elucidate what i felt in my first vaped DMT experience, but couldn´t come up with any words

12NEXT