We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The time is nigh Options

Jumanji
#1 Posted : 11/19/2019 11:33:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How I will sleep tonight, I don't know. I had been waiting for my MHRB to arrive for weeks, building myself up to the moment when I can see for myself what is on the other side. To experience that which cannot be put into words. I want to see everything, which I know will be impossible the first time. I am so excited and scared. Really hope that I get something incredible from this experience. Can't wait to be writing my trip report.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PsychedelicSummer
#2 Posted : 11/20/2019 7:17:50 PM

This too shall pass

Welcome! :^) I was were you are now 6 weeks ago. I do recommend that when the day comes, enter with as pure a heart, body and mind as possible and be fully willing to experience whatever will be. Remember to relax and to breathe and have a clear intention. I still sort of can't "believe" what I've experienced...

Jumanji
#3 Posted : 11/20/2019 9:32:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I will take your advice but it probably won't be today unfortunately as it didn't work out. There were tiny crystals suspended throughout the solution. I salvaged some of the bigger ones but the melted as they were drying. Really hoping I can do this and it works soon Sad

Did you break through your first time PsychedelicSummer?

PsychedelicSummer
#4 Posted : 1/16/2020 3:29:13 PM

This too shall pass

Sorry for late reply, but no, didn't break trough my first times. Didn't aim for break through. No hurry! 🙂