We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally, it is time to join. horusandswim Options

horusandswim
#1 Posted : 11/18/2019 8:03:15 PM

"So many questions, so few answers."

Hello Entities somewhere out there! Very happy

Now that SWIM has been reading here for 2 years now, it's finally time to join the nexus.
Without some posts here, SWIM would never have been able to research safely.

After a few extractions and tests, SWIM has had very good experiences. The TEKs are based mainly on SWIMs simplified/adapted version of "Cybs' Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek".
SWIM had to adapt the TEK so that it takes up little space, is clean, is uncomplicated and unobtrusive to perform.
Minimalist, modern TEK design but for the highest standards of clean work and hygiene.
I'll write something about that.

SWIM has also read a lot in other forums to find and learn the best TEK.
But the nexus has always felt like "at home".
Maybe SWIM can now give something back to the nexus community.

SWIM is also very interested in other medicinal plants that have been used in ancient history. -> Lotus eater Big grin

Try to learn everything here, but please be patient, it is the first forum in life.
Have a good time and thank you for so many interesting reading hours.

Sincerely,
horusandswim

-SWIM is a fictional character in a story never told."I" means "SWIM"-
-Live in the Black Forest and try to find people who are interested in this topics Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PsychedelicSummer
#2 Posted : 11/19/2019 1:08:53 PM

This too shall pass

Welcome fellow explorer! I look forward to hear about your TEK as I'm preparing for my first extraction soon. So many different ways to choose from! Good that my daughter is reading about acids & bases now so I can update my understanding of different TEKs, I sure have forgotten most of I once learned about chemistry.Smile

horusandswim
#3 Posted : 11/19/2019 7:22:17 PM

Thanks a lot!

If anyone wants to learn more about the chemical background of extractions, the "MAX ION" TEK on the nexus is the best you can find.
So much collected know in one PDF.

With an acid base TEK that is no heavier except for salt and an acid like vinegar like STB, everyone should be able to self-sustain after a few tries.

Little bit more to me: in the mid-20s, working in a medium-sized company in electrical engineering. Live in a small town, in a single apartment.
I like to go out into nature, read a lot, I am also very interested in psychoactive plants.
Have some other interests that may not be as relevant here as fitness or compound bows. Wink

SWIM had countless enlightening and wonderful LSD trips.
Thereafter, DMT almost daily for a while.
Also a few other psychedelics tested a few times, mainly out of curiosity and to compare with DMT.
Still a few good experiences with Shroomys and Salvia.

Had difficult experiences, but never horror trips.
"We measure ourselves and grow in the most difficult experiences."

-Live in the Black Forest and try to find people who are interested in this topics Smile

Propello
#4 Posted : 11/19/2019 7:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome brother, nice to see that you have read up, and cybs max ion Tek is a good extraction Tek, among many others on this site.

I would advice you to read most of the teks, there are useful tips and info in most.

Safe travels

horusandswim
#5 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:09:28 PM

SWIM has read an incredible number of TEKs here and in other forums.

Meanwhile, SWIM is tempted to try out a TEK that exists as McKenna TEK out there.
This TEK can be made with alcohol (ethanol, or IPA) and sodium carbonate (sodium carbonate can even be made from "soda" itself (not "baking soda"!).

While this would not allow anyone to win pure DMT, a / b and re-extraction TEKs will never deliver 100.00% pure N, N-DMT.

But the simplest and for SWIM "most natural extraction" is simply a well brewed tea.

Free extra Ayurveda tip:
Oil-pulling can help with pain-sensitive teeth or mouth problems.
Can also be made very cheap with simple, high quality coconut oil.

horusandswim
#6 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:14:55 PM

SWIM's white, slightly pale yellowish crystals are barely tasting in the vaporizer at 160 degrees Fahrenheit when sprinkled on a slightly dried passionflower herb.

The "Oily Goo", which was picked up after the re-extraction, tastes and smells a bit strange, but in the vaporizer it is almost as strong as the re-extracted one.
And mixed together, unbelievable, for SWIM also stronger than N, N-DMT alone.

(There is something on youtube on the subject)

Propello
#7 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you already have read a lot on the subject mate 👍.

And no disrespect, but the swim phrase is pretty annoying when you read long posts, and aren't practised much any more. Please consider dropping swim.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_lexicon#SWIM

Safe travels.

horusandswim
#8 Posted : 11/19/2019 9:10:20 PM

Got it.
There is always something to learn about DMT, probably a life is not enough.
But I am here to live the dmt life.
Meet people who have made their experiences and share experiences together.

Some people I know are interested in the topic but do not really pursue it.

Have you ever had higher-dose DMT trips where you did not pull the plug and you've "stayed awake" since?

For me that was under felt a few hundred times a single time.
An ancient sense of immortality, how to describe it.

All the other times a few hits and good bye.
Now breaking through with 1 or 2 good hits on a normal vaporizer.

As good old Terence McKenna said: "[...] psychedelics are so forgiving with beginners and so less with experienced."

Rolling eyes

PsychedelicSummer
#9 Posted : 11/20/2019 8:06:17 PM

This too shall pass

In regards to your McKenna quote, I want to recommend a book by Myron Stolaroff: "Thanathos to Eros: 35 years of Psychedelic Exploration" (available at: https://maps.org/index.p...view=article&id=5406). In the book he describes how many miss out on potential benefits of psychedelics as they abandon them when they encounter increased resistance. A bit like - was it in Castaneda's The Teachings of Don Juan? - the more you evolve and get stronger, the tougher resistance you'll encounter.

horusandswim
#10 Posted : 11/23/2019 10:20:57 PM

Thanks for the book recommendation, is on the list of books that I'm probably still working on. Thumbs up
-Maybe that also explains a bit why in the course of time I wanted to take less and less (1P)-LSD, although I have always loved it (still).
But I have also come to the conclusion that the trips are the more valuable, the rarer they take place.

At the moment, somebody only smokes irregularly DMT from the last successful extraction.
And a little blue lotus maybe every now and then Pleased

My next project will be what possibilities there are to grow your own plants.
Have a Welcome discussion created.
Would be glad if you look over.

There is also a TEK with sodium carbonate and ethanol / IPA.
Could be the way to go for me in the future. Big grin