We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bad experiences and Nightmares Options

zatoichi
#1 Posted : 11/17/2019 12:41:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am preparing to do first DMT soon. Have read about bad experiences. I am wondering if bad experience is tied to people who have frequent nightmares. I would say I go years between them. I can lucid dream, and wake myself up if I think it is not real.

Do you know you are on DMT, while experiencing breakthrough?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 11/17/2019 4:14:13 PM

My Personalized Tag

Sit down, close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and go for it. It will be scary at first, but you'll very quickly realize everything is ok and then "hey, this actually feels pretty good!".

You can always do a small dose to get familiar with the body high before you go fully kaleidoscopic.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 11/18/2019 6:24:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

zatoichi wrote:

Do you know you are on DMT, while experiencing breakthrough?

Not always, especially if the dose is strong, you will not know who you are during the trip, less the fact that you've smoked something recently.

zatoichi
#4 Posted : 11/18/2019 8:49:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for replies. Wish they had likes, or thumbs up as quick acknowledgement that it was seen and liked.

La Alquimista
#5 Posted : 11/19/2019 3:17:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Speaking from experience, tendency to experience nightmares is not a problem on its own. It does make it more important that you know yourself and only embark on a psychedelic journey when you are in a positive, comfortable mood. As long as you are confident and comfortable with what you are about to do, you are likely to enjoy the experience.