We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entities where able to tell me I was sick before I knew crazy? Options

daytripper1995
#1 Posted : 11/17/2019 2:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soooo this one's a bit embarrassing but meh idc could happen to anyone lol.

I've been having trouble with my ex always arguing fighting accusations being thrown and such but now and again we would still sleep with each other you know a man got needs lol....

So before I tell you what was wrong with me let me explain the trip which at the time I took as just an absolute weird and very molevelent trip that just had me thinking wtf was that about I thought these demon looking entities where just messing with me.

So I vaped up not that much maybe 35mg I broke through instantly rocketing from my body the usual lol best way I can describe it it's like going down the scariest bit of say the scariest part of a rollercoaster x100 the butterflies etc...

So I break through boom not quite all the way to hyperspace as I have before this was more of a waiting room type thing but I was met with these evil looking to me anyway entities and the whole time they are making handjesters trying to tell me something then finally just before I came back they where like looooooook! As if upset I wasn't getting it here comes the embarrassing part they all start pointing and laughing and urinating on me unwell the trip ends and I'm back.....

So as you would I was like wtf was that about I've never had such a trip but then next thing you know two days later I wake up go for a morning piss as you do Laughing but it was stinging so I went to the doctors and they told me I had got a urinary tract infection which is common I was assured to my relief although I went through a week of agony urinating the doc said it's common if u have sex right after urinating which I stupidly did.

But that just goes too show how did they know these are definitely intelligent beings I was mind blown anyway if anyone has had a similar kind of experience plz share and thanks for reading guys n gals, embarrassing but I just had to share..

Daytripper Twisted Evil
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.”

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 11/17/2019 4:40:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your subcounscious mind knew. Your immune system was probably already being triggered somehow.
I often have dreams about levee's breaking before i get sick.

daytripper1995
#3 Posted : 11/17/2019 5:50:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Your subcounscious mind knew. Your immune system was probably already being triggered somehow.

Hmmm maybe so I didn't even think of that still tho even if it was from my subconscious it still blows my mind, hell tbh it blows my mind everytime without failLaughing

Speaking on the dream side of things I dreamt two nights ago I took dmt and it acc felt like I really did take it and breakthrough but I can vaguely remember the details you think that's the dmt calling me back for another trip? Thanks for you input regardless bud.

Daytripper Twisted Evil
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.”

some one
#4 Posted : 11/18/2019 12:27:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool experience!

dragonrider wrote:

Yeah could be. Or 'em DMT entities gained root access to your subconscious + immune system data, then communicated what they saw. Anything goes.

Very happy
some = one | here = some | there = one