We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entheogen chemistry forum? Options

rbwoodward
#1 Posted : 3/29/2008 4:44:14 AM

Ryan

Hello all,

I am new to these types of internet discussions, so I am not totally familiar with what is out there. As a practicing organic chemist, I feel like I have a lot of stuff to offer up to the community, practical info, safety, and interesting discussions. Is there any forum out there that you think I should look at?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sattwa23
#2 Posted : 3/29/2008 9:39:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! Smile
Taking into consideration your occupation and possible interests, I guess you may find any of discussed here interesting for you! Wink There are 3 main routes here: DMT extracting and all related, some philosophical speculations on psychedelic matters and the meaning of life and death Smile and trip reports. There's something more, of course, and it's somewhat difficult to advise you on any speciic thread without knowing what your specific (or, I dunno, your most actual by the date) interests are! Wink If you could inform us more detailed, I guess, many people here would like to provide you with links Smile
And, it's for sure, feel free to pm me any time on this, if you think I could be helpful.

Welcome to The Club! Very happy
~let the beauty be around you~

adrian89987
#3 Posted : 3/29/2008 3:01:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=155

Great forum with a diverse range of topics. The particular section I linked to is the advanced drug discussion where you'll probably find a lot to interest you.

Entropymancer
#4 Posted : 3/29/2008 4:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I haven't really checked out bluelight before, I'll have to give that a look-see.

Wetdreams is a newer forum. They have a lot of general chemistry discussion, but it looks like there's a forum there just devoted to entheogens.

Entheogen.com has a lot of general entheo discussion, but they also have a chemistry board (for discussion of naturally occuring drugs only).

The Shroomery has a chem forum that will see a good topic from time to time, but you need to have been a member for a certain amount of time and made a certain number of posts to see it (kind of annoying).

Oh, and the nook forums are an oldie but a goodie.

Noman
#5 Posted : 3/30/2008 12:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php

They have a chemistry sub forum for all of the major entheogens.
But make sure you stick around and post here too.Smile