We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tripreport first time DMT Options

Da4mula
#1 Posted : 11/17/2019 5:56:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tripreport first time DMT

Set&setting
Comfortable with friends on a large bed
Not really anxious or anything about the trip, mostly curious about what to come.

40 mg DMT was weighted and put into a pipe, with cannabis-leaves on the bottom and top. (To prevent DMT falling through or getting heated too much.)

T:00
A friend of mine hold and lighted the pipe for me. I got a few big hits, but as soon as the cannabis-leaves got lit I got shook. I hadn't smoked for a long time because of a traumatic weed-psychosis, and the flavor was quite intense and disgusting.

As soon as I couldn't take anymore I lay down comfortably. First I began seeing an entity sitting in a meditative form, with a cube floating between his/her hands. I heard a buzzing-sound in the background.

Than I saw multiple of the same entities sitting around me. It seemed rather intense and I didn't like the vibe. The entities seemed to stretch out towards me whilst looking at me intensely. They did some things with the cubes of what I don't quite remember, but it had a lot of symbolism etc.
Than there were like snakes on their heads and the entities were beginning to look very mean, a bit snaky/alien like. The vibe got real dark/mean, it might sound weird but I would describe it as an Illuminati/Nazi vibe.

I tried to just ignore the bad vibes and just let it happen. I opened my eyes real quick, because it looked so real that I was wondering if my eyes weren't already open. In that brief moment I got reminded of the nice place I was in. Somehow I didn't open my eyes during the trip after that, even though I felt like that could end the bad vibes.

I feel like it went this way because of the taste of the weed. The snakes and mean entities might have symbolized some kind of poison that entered my bloodstream (the weed).

I am still curious to try it again. Movies you watch also have negative parts, so I'm sure it'll get better.

Thank you for reading/commenting to my tripreport. have a nice day Pleased

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.